Zap Surveys Review
This is my Zap Surveys Review. Find out if Zap Surveys are legit or not with top-rated insights with this in depth review. Many people in today’s day and age are searching for ways to make money online. Earning money online is going to make life one of the more convenient elements to understanding growth and time spare. I noticed that when I created my own online business that when I thought about “work the next day” or getting “having to get a job” I would quickly relax in the manifestation of my own online company where which to remember that I run my own business, set my own hours, and earning my own money. Anyone can do this now but doing this now was not the case back in 2005 to 2010. Since these times, the internet has transcended and given people another opportunity to grow income. And this relates be back to what I was saying before about how there is a way, you just need to see, learn, and grasp it. This can be done with the Zap Surveys Review that you’re reading now and if you do decide to move forward with this opportunity I will also coach you for free. The offer is to take the elements you have learned and intercept them into your own online company where you get traffic to your website, which equals money, and you decide when you want to work or not. This is the power that the internet offers people today but the reason why not every single person is doing it is because they have not been given this opportunity.
So you understand a little deeper, there are nearly 8 billion people in the world right now and these people all have to work for their crust. What would you rather do, work typing away with your own online business where you’re the boss and get to choose who also works for you? Or, work at a normal day job where you have to be a work every day and work your whole life? This question comes down to one thing. How will you survive when you can’t work anymore, which is retirement. What do you have in place for when you are about to retire? People do not want to work their whole lives and this is the most important reason that one starts their own online business to counteract that tech path that comes. If you start your business online now I will see you on the inside with a huge community and I will help you get started and move forward. You will be earning money in no time.
What is Zap Surveys?
Zap Surveys is a website and app that conduct surveys and pay members for forwarding their opinions through their Zap Surveys App. Zap Surveys were found back in 2017 and since their inception has grown to be a trustworthy source for income. Zap Surveys are owned and operated by the company called Apps that Pay LLC who also own a few other external surveys sites as well. Zap Surveys can be downloaded using both Android and iOS and offer different ways to earn including participating in stores.
What sets Zap Surveys apart from many other companies in the same market is their commitment to charitable causes? Zap not only pays you, but they also donate to charities who fight child hunger worldwide.
With this being said, there is also another element to a good survey site that must be in place when conducting an online business and that is running the companies own Facebook Fan Page. When an online business can also offer a Facebook Fan Page, it can go a long way in helping both future clients and prospect members get to know how your company works. In saying that, Zap Surveys do have their own Facebook Fan Page and they also have over 4.9K Likes.
Eligibility: 18+, WorldWide.
How does Zap Surveys work?
It is a common element that comes into one when somebody finds a survey platform that they want to earn money from. The first thing that a prospect will have to do to cohort with the following system that they find is create their account. To create an account with Zap Surveys, you will first need both your name and email address, fill them in, and jump straight back over to your email inbox to check for the verification link that Zap Surveys would have sent to you. Once your account is created, it will then be perfect for you to move on to filling out the rest of your profile membership in which case can offer many extra bonuses. Once you have created your account successfully, you will also receive a $6.25 bonus which can also be cashed out when you have the $25 minimum to cash out with. If you start with a referral code you start with $7. It is also worth keeping in mind that each day the Zap Surveys App gives their members a bonus that is as follows:
- Day 1 bonus $0.01
- Day 2 Bonus $0.02
- Day 3 Bonus $0.03
- Day 4 Bonus $0.75
To let everyone who wants to use this app, it can only be used via the app and does not run through their website although they have a website. Keep in mind that with the Zap Surveys website members can subscribe and receive daily alerts on everything that is going on with their site including new surveys.
The concept of Zap Surveys app is to do tasks and earn rewards. Members conduct these tasks through the Zap Surveys Partners who are Peanut Labs and SaySo for Good.
There is a whole list of different ways members can earn with Zap Surveys and they are as follows. Keep in mind that prior to launching a new task members could be asked qualifying questions again:
- Tap Research – These are daily surveys and the highest paying on the site. For every $1 you earn, Zap Surveys will donate $0.20 to charity.
- SaySo for Good – These are daily surveys. For every completed survey, you earn rewards, and a full meal is donated to a charity combating childhood hunger.
- Peanut Labs – These are daily surveys. For every completed survey, you earn rewards, and a donation is made to a charity combating childhood hunger.
- Location Rewards – These are “spontaneous” rewards. You get rewarded for being in participating stores. These rewards are available at most major retailers. You need to allow Zap Surveys to use your location to access these rewards and some people might not feel comfortable doing so. When a partner retailer or restaurant is running a promotion, and you are near that location, Zap Surveys will send you a notification. If you open it, you’ll be rewarded with up to $0.25. There are more than 200 partners including Walmart, Home Depot, McDonald’s, and Whole Foods.
- Referral program – Zap Surveys has a refer a friend program, where you can share your referral link with others, and when anyone joins through your link, you get 0.15. A really bad referral program, I must say.
Surveys and offer payouts can be as anywhere from $0.30 to $100.00. With Zap Surveys members can cash out every time their balance goes above $25.00.
Members can cash out via PayPal or Amazon eGift Card in the exact dollar amount of their current balance. Zap Surveys also offer a large variety of other eGift Cards including Delta, Starbucks, and Visa eGift Cards. Remember to keep in mind that, in many instances, Amazon eGift Card and other eGift Card payments can take up to 7, or even 30 days.
I must admit the Zap Surveys program is very below average and you may not fully understand if you don’t have an online business. But if I write this Zap Surveys Review and then post it to my online business like I am, all that will happen is they get plenty of extra referrals while I lose to their offer of $0.45 per person who signs up through my site. If I was only using social media then it would be a different story but to me this is just too low for my liking.
Now that I have fully finished my Zap Surveys Review I can fully conclude that their site and online business are legitimate and you will earn with them. However, they do have a lot of one-start ratings at one of the review sites that I checked in on which you can also check out for yourself.
Pros And Cons About Zap Surveys
- Zap Surveys are Available worldwide
- Zap Surveys offers a joining bonus that is $6.25
- Zap Surveys also sports a convenient payment option
- Even if you’re not eligible for the survey, you’ll get 2-5 cents with Zap Surveys
- Zap Surveys has a referral program that pays $0.45 per person who signs up with your link
- Zap Surveys also offers a Daily Attendance Bonus
- Very low-earning potential
- High threshold of $25
- There is no FAQ page or contact information to reach Zap Surveys with a problem or question.
- Surveys also take ages to finish on some occasions