Vibrant Life Review
This is my Vibrant Life Review. Find out if Vibrant Life is legit or not with top-rated insights with this in depth review. There are so many reasons to want to make an online income and to be honest there is only one good and real way. But don’t get me wrong there are also many people out there who are at the moment getting off on selling content for a “Quick Fix” and not seeing where or what will happen to that content for the long run. Written content is worth a lot of money and can last for years on a blog scroll. If you’re interested in writing both reviews and articles then I highly recommend you follow this review and see for yourself how easy you can keep the content you create and publish it to your own blog.
During this procedure you will become a millionaire and will not have to do anything more for your income to be earned as you’ll even employ others to write for you just like the Vibrant Life website; this company pays people for content in order to get people to their website. In turn, they make money off all the different affiliate programs they have implemented on their blog. I want you to learn how to do this with your own online business and also get my free coaching when you start. This is a one-time opportunity unless you bookmark this post or sign up to my mailing list. But what is VibrantLife.com and how can they help you make some decent income online? Keep on reading to find out.
What is Vibrant Life?
Vibrant Life is a bimonthly magazine that publishes family-oriented health pieces from a Christian perspective. Their Nutrition section adheres to the vegan lifestyle and helps readers eat more nutritious foods. They pay $100-$300 for articles. The WWW.VibrantLife.com website is not very clear on who they are, or who founded the website but do go into depth about their beliefs and how spirituality can in fact help cleanse the soul. Vibrant Life claims that they strive to present health principles in a modern way that works for people who are busy. We want to give practical, affordable suggestions that fit into demanding schedules and help people prevent and fight disease. For an example of this means, some upcoming topics include healthy foods for less than 50 cents, five-minute health boosters, four-ingredient recipes (that is healthy), the benefits of Sabbath rest, and simple exercises you can do at home without equipment or a gym membership. Since I can’t find much information on when the company was built, I had to resort back to a website domain age checker to work out how old their website is. After searching this out I found that the site is over 23 years old and made in 1997. That is as long as and I really like finding old domains because they have so much memory within them. But next to sporting a really old domain name you’ll need to know about their social media as well because with that it can equip you with a better support network if you’re to work with them within the future. But with bad news here, as much as I tried to find them on social media they were no where to be found. Lets dive down below and to see what they offer for a freelancer writer.
How does Vibrant Life work?
Firstly, to get started writing for Vibrant Life you’ll have to use the Google Search Console and type in the keywords “How to write for Vibrant Life” and once you’ve done that you’ll see a list of links appear. I want you to hit the first link that which will say “Writers Guidelines” for VibrantLife.com and when you hit that link it will bring you to one page only. This is the page that which will be important for you to read as it states truly what they’re after. Now, that you know how to get the section I want you to head below and find out how much they pay for the different content types that they offer:
- Earn $100 to $300 per original article, freelance writing for Vibrant Life, a bimonthly lifestyle magazine that promotes physical health, mental clarity, and spiritual balance from a practical, Christian perspective.
- Earnings are paid upon acceptance of your article.
- Short articles (450 to 650 words).
- Feature articles, and if the article is informational, include at least one sidebar – helpful tips, steps to take to accomplish a goal, and additional resource information, etc. (1,000 words max).
- Areas of interest:
- Health: physical, mental/emotional, and spiritual.
- Exercise: practical advice on how to add exercise to one’s lifestyle or incorporate fitness within the family unit.
- Nutrition: how to achieve better nutrition, eat less junk food, and enjoy more healthful meals.
- Self-help: personality improvement, increasing job performance, avoiding burnout, and overcoming unhealthful habits.
- Family: maintaining strong, healthy family relationships, coping with stress and crisis within the family such as chronic illness or disability, depression, drugs, death, and child-rearing tips that relate to the development of a healthy lifestyle.
- Spiritual balance: how to utilize the power of faith, prayer, and belief in god to bring health and vitality into the life.
- Challenges and triumphs: stories – in a health context – of real people who have passed through a crisis in their life to victory because of their strong faith in god.
- Environmental stewardship: caring for the earth, protecting its resources, living life in harmony with the natural world, reducing our footprint on the planet, recycling, cleaning the air, water, soil, etc.
- Informational: home and family safety, current health trends, consumer-oriented pieces (rating or reviewing various product categories), new research in the medical/health field, proven preventive measures, etc.
- Interviews and profiles: doctors, health experts, popular athletes, or celebrities who demonstrate an all-around healthy lifestyle.
- Vibrant Life will consider previously published articles, if you have sold only one-time rights, or have written permission to sell the article elsewhere without a reprint credit
- Rights bought: World serial rights, reprint rights, and the right to post your article on the Vibrant Life website.
- Employees: 11-50 (Vibrant Life LinkedIn)
- Earnings per word: 22¢ to 46¢
Now that I have fully finished my Vibrant Life Review I can fully conclude that this platform is legitimate and you will earn a good income stream from what they offer. However, writing is something that can earn you millions of dollars when properly used, which is what I want to show you below.
Pros And Cons About Vibrant Life
- Vibrant Life has a good company record
- Vibrant Life has been around for a long time doing the writing programs
- Vibrant Life has a social media network
- Vibrant Life offers a good website and conditions to perform for them
- Writing for external companies when you don’t have an online business is something highly not recommended. It takes a whole day, if not more to perform a good review or article and that one piece of content will last online for a long time creating a number of different income streams for the website that publishes it. Therefore, offering a service of writing for them is something that I don’t recommend.
- They don’t have a website builder where people can go with their own online businesses
Learn how to make millions of dollars with your own online business and affiliate marketing
Now anyone can build a website and start making millions of dollars simply by writing content and publishing it to their websites. Previously, this was a hard task which included having to pay tons of cash to get your website built. That is what the issue was back then but now there’s a training that teaches you how to build a site, gives you the tools, and mentors you throughout the construction of your site. That is what I want to offer you now, you can build your website and get started publishing both articles and reviews to your website and making money. Get started now and I look forward to seeing you in there.
Now it’s your turn. Do you have previous experience Freelance Writing? Have you worked for Vibrant Life before?
Please share in the comments section below.