This is my Vasayo Review. Find out if Vasayo is legit or not with top-rated insights with this in depth review. There are so many reasons to want to make money online and during this Vasayo Review I want to show you two ways, with one being the company on the page plus what I do personally (to give you a better option for earning).
I have wanted to make an online income ever since I saw a YouTube channel of a girl who was making heaps of money that she would flash to the screen. It was this that made me think long and hard about my future and why it was important to gain something of knowledge and foundation now and not later. I dove right in and since I have learned more than I ever thought possible. Now, you have the chance to either work for a future income stream or get played like a lot of other people who will not listen. I don’t think you’re one of them because of the fact that you have taken the time to do your due diligence in learning about a seemingly good opportunity before buying into it. Therefore, I know that you have real goals in mind, and I want you to start right with your best foot first forward. During this training you will be shown how to earn money with your own brand. But what is Vasayo About and is it that they offer that could help you lift your gains and make some money? Let’s find out now.
What is Vasayo?
Vasayo is a Multilevel Marketing company that was first formed back in 2016 by co-founders both Dallin Larsen Dan Zhu, Daniel Picou, and Karree Larsen and is situated out of Western US. Vasayo Micro Life Nutritional is a company that provides a great variety of wellness and weight loss products. The business claims to eliminate poor absorption, a big problem that they claim exists with many traditional nutritional supplements. Although they claim to have “extraordinary solutions focused on [their] proprietary delivery system,” each supplement claims to do so in a different way, which seems a bit inconsistent. WWW.Vasayo.com is a private for profit company whereby industries include Direct Sales and Nutrition. Categories for the trend are Multi-Level Sales, Vitamins, and Supplements, Health, and Wholesale Health Products. As of November 2020 Vasayo has over 39K Likes within their Facebook Fan Page, while over on Twitter I could not see a linked profile for them. According to the Better Business Bureau, Vasayo has an A+ Rating, and is an Accredited company with the organization. I think from what we have so far, this business does look like a company where you could make some good profits from; maybe even start a real business from.
How does Vasayo work?
Getting started with the Vasayo.com opportunity is a pretty easy pathway that which I have already tried and tested for you, which will make doing it for yourself a little quicker. To become a business owner and start using this franchise, you will need to head on over to their website to enrol. There are prices involved as well, which I will mention next. You can also access the site registration form from here.
The company also offers a Vasayo app to make it easier for affiliates on the go.
The business claims that Vasayo energy can change your life whereby some of their main ingredients include:
- Coconut juice powder
- Green tea
- Adaptogenic herb blend
- Huperzine A
By utilizing the latest technology, Vasayo claims to address common problems with extraordinary solutions. Vasayo vitamins, which the company manufactures and sells through brand partners and the official website, are as follows:
- V-Shake – $69.95 (14 packets)
- V-Tox – $54.95
- Eternal – 89.95 (normally $109.95)
- V-Slim – $107.95
- Core Complete – $64.95
- Neuro – $59.95
- V3 – $57.95
- Sleep – $54.95
- Renew – $54.95
- Beleza – $305
Vasayo products are based around the science of Advanced Delivery Technology (ADT) and micronutrients.
There is a $49.95 enrolment fee that you must pay before prior to purchasing one of their packages for which to make money online. The following are the packages that you can buy:
- The cheapest option is the Intro Pack will cost you $239 and contains one bottle of each product.
- The Founder’s Pack costs $329 and you get one bottle of each product, along with 2 energy sample packs and 2-sleep sample packs.
- The Platinum Pack is priced at $699 and gives you everything in the Founder’s Pack, plus an additional bottle of each product.
- The Executive Pack is priced at $949, and contains additional sleep and energy sample packs, as well as 3-5 bottles of each MicroLife product.
- Finally, there is the Ambassador Pack that costs $1,399 and contains a variety of product, 6 sleep, and energy sample packs and a free ticket to the convention. All in all, these are high prices to be paying and you will definitely feel the pressure to move product quickly to recoup your expenses.
To qualify for the Vasayo compensation plan, members need to maintain 80 Personal Volume (PV) a month. The compensation plan has 18 ranks, which is a binary compensation requiring keeping one customer and two active affiliates (one on each branch) to remain active. The retail commission goes up to 20% for your earnings.
Every personal recruit you bring, you get introduction bonuses of 10% and 20% and commissions on your lesser leg. The residual cap on commissions is at a high of $27,500 per week which is going to be a great opportunity for you.
They offer matching bonuses, leadership bonuses, and rank. You get paid for every 240 GV accumulated at both sides at 25%, also referred to as the Vasayo pyramid scheme which you can learn more about here.
Now that I have fully finished my Vasayo Review I can now fully conclude that this business is legitimate and you will earn some good money as long as you work hard and buy in to what they recommend. Overall, You need a company that respects you, keeps you updated on what’s going on, and gives you full disclosure before and after you join. If this company or any other company you long to work for does not do this, then you must renegotiate who you need to work for, and with this being said, I can give you your first pipeline of employment starting with your own online business. Keep on reading below to get this orchestrated.
Vasayo Pros And Cons
- Vasayo joining fee of $49.95 is not too bad but it is not sure what is included. You may also have to purchase a starter pack which can be expensive
- Vasayo offers a 30-day money-back guarantee on the products.
- The Vasayo founders are reputable
- There is a wide variety of Vasayo products to sell
- There are various Vasayo ways to earn compensation
- Vasayo products are of a high quality
- To qualify for commissions you have to be active with at least 80PV. Once you get to the bronze rank and want to qualify for the team commission matching bonus, you need 160 PV (over $200).
- The focus seems to be more on recruiting rather than selling the products.
- Vasayo founder Dallin Larsen had a controversial past as the founder of Mona Vie which consistently made headlines for the wrong reasons. He may have learned from his mistakes but only time will tell
- The products are expensive
- You must buy large packs of product
- There is an “enrolment fee” for packages
- The training is limited and dependent on your mentor
Start your own online business by creating a website and constructing content like no other that which you learn with proprietary training
There is no better time you should start learning how the internet works and the way you can leverage it to earn a passive income stream without begging your friends and family then what you need to do is build a website and perform SEO. This is building a construction site and uploading automatic plugins that create an easy pathway to the content on your site. This is how the search engines and Google will know who you’ are and what you possess. The road to making money online is hard but when you follow legitimate training in the right industry you will do very well. Start your own online business and I will meet you in there. I look forward to seeing you there.
Now it’s your turn. Do you have previous experience Multilevel Marketing? Have you worked for Vasayo before?
Please share in the comments section below.