This is my Truvy Review. Find out Truvy is legit or not with top-rated insights with this in depth review. There are so many reasons to want to draw in an online income and to do this takes some time in research among putting your first, best foot forward. When somebody can see that you work to maintain a good work ethic, that’s when they seek to position your for better job prospects.
I don’t know how old you’re but here I like to tell people how they can grow their own company website and make thousands of dollars in doing that. The internet has evolved and created amazing tools and platforms that you, as somebody who does not know anything about the online world, can take, and completely build an online business with no prior knowledge. Using the MLM business model is also another franchise type of opportunity that takes a lot of hard work. If you know anything about labouring for building sites, just imagine what direct selling involves when you have to walk around with all these products asking Randoms if they’re interested. To me, it is not the way I like to do business, and I don’t like to run my business like that. But what is Truvy.com and what do they give you in turn for creating online success and retrieving that time freedom for families and yourselves? Let’s find out now.
What is Truvy?
Truvy is a Multilevel Marketing firm (MLM) that sports health and wellness products that claim to help make healthy living easier to ascertain. For many weightless is something that people struggle a lot with, therefore eating healthy is on their dietary list of things to ascertain to. Therefore, this business may spark belief within their products whereby you can also make money with. Truvy.com was first launched in 2014 by co-founders both Boyd Wathen and David Brown when it was originally called TruVision Health. WWW.Truvy.com is based out of Utah, Western United States. Since the launch of TruVision the business has had some difficulties with the FDA sparking the want for a new and fresh make over, thus, we now see, Truvy. Truvy is a private for profit company whereby industries include Multilevel Marketing, Healthy and Wellness, and Direct Selling. I wanted to learn more about this business as it’s affecting social relevance which would in turn create a bigger trust factor, and after searching I was able to see they do have a Facebook Fan Page whereby over 69.1K people have liked it. This to me is a huge deal meaning they seem pretty legitimate or they offer a great money making plan. On Twitter, they have 1.8K Users. Let’s now keep on reading to learn how to start making some money with the firm.
How does Truvy work?
Getting started with the Truvy opportunity will entail you to go to their website to purchase a buy in package You can purchase a test kit first to see what they’re about. This is how you will learn about the stock that they have and the best way for you to sell this stock. If you want to dive straight in, then I could recommend buying into a stock package. There are 3 packages to choose from and they’re:
- 7-Day Experience
- 15 Tru™ Capsules
- 15 Vy™ Capsules
- As low as $29.00 USD
- Trufix, Trucontrol Sample
- 15 truFIX™ Capsules
- 15 truCONTROL™ Capsules
- As low as $29.00 USD
- ZZZ Tox
- 15 truSLUMBER™ Capsules
- 15 reNU™ Capsules
- As low as $15.00 USD
Truvy compensation plan pays affiliates on sales on sponsored affiliates, while residual commissions are paid through a unilevel compensation plan that also has performance-based bonuses.
Overall the company has 11 affiliate ranks in total within their compensation plan.
- Associate – sign up as a Truvy affiliate and maintain 100 PV a month
- Managing Associate – maintain 100 PV a month, sponsor, and maintain two Associates and have at least five affiliates in your downline
- Senior Associate – maintain 100 PV a month, sponsor, and maintain three Associates and have at least thirty affiliates in your downline
- 1 Star Director – maintain 100 PV a month, sponsor, and maintain four Associates and have at least ninety affiliates in your downline
- 2 Star Director – maintain 100 PV a month, sponsor, and maintain five Associates and have at least two hundred and fifty affiliates in your downline (minimum twenty-five outside of the two largest unilevel team legs)
- 3 Star Director – maintain 100 PV a month, maintain five personally sponsored Associates, and have at least five hundred affiliates in your downline (minimum fifty outside of the two largest unilevel team legs)
- 4 Star Director – maintain 100 PV a month, maintain five personally sponsored Associates, and have at least one thousand affiliates in your downline (minimum two hundred outside of the two largest unilevel team legs)
- 5 Star Director – maintain 100 PV a month, sponsor, and maintain six Associates and have at least two thousand affiliates in your downline (minimum four hundred outside of the two largest unilevel team legs)
- 6 Star Director – maintain 100 PV a month, maintain six personally recruited Associates, and have at least four thousand affiliates in your downline (minimum eight hundred outside of the two largest unilevel team legs)
- 7 Star Director – maintain 100 PV a month, maintain six personally sponsored Associates, and have at least eight thousand affiliates in your downline (minimum one thousand six hundred outside of the two largest unilevel team legs)
- 8 Star Director – maintain 100 PV a month, maintain six personally sponsored Associates, and have at least sixteen thousand affiliates in your downline (minimum three thousand two hundred outside of the two largest unilevel team legs)
Truvy pays commissions on the sales of products to actual customers, while the difference is the wholesale pricing to retail pricing. Personal volume (PV) is the sales volume produced by you and your personally sponsored affiliates.
First Order Bonus
First Order Bonus is a residual commission paid on the first order by your personally sponsored affiliates or retail customers.
The order must be at least 75 PV or higher to count.
On top of that, if an affiliate didn’t produce at least 100 PV the month before, it won’t count…
This is paid through a unilevel compensation plan structure which pays four levels deep in Truvy:
Level 1 (personally referred retail customers and sponsored affiliates) – 20%
Level 2 – 10%
Level 3 and 4 – 5%
Truvy pays all residual commissions through a unilevel compensation plan as well. Distributors are paid as a percentage on the sales volume produced by your downline:
Associates earn 7% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates)
Managing Associates earn 7% on levels 1 and 2 and 6% on level 3
Senior Associates earns 7% on levels 1 and 2 and 6% on levels 3 and 4
1 Star Directors earns 7% on levels 1 and 2, 6% on levels 3 and 4, and 5% on level 5
2 Star Directors earns 7% on levels 1 and 2, 6% on levels 3 and 4, and 5% on levels 5 and 6
3 Star Directors earns 7% on levels 1 and 2, 6% on levels 3 and 4, and 5% on levels 5 to 7
4 Star Directors and higher earn 7% on levels 1 and 2, 6% on levels 3 and 4 and 5% on levels 5 to 8
Members can earn a 10% matching bonus on your personally sponsored affiliates residual commissions.
Once a member qualifies for a rank, they can earn a Go Bonus during a set period of time.
- Qualify as a Managing Associate in your first month and receive $50
- Qualify as a Senior Associate in your second month and receive $150
- Qualify as a 1 Star Director in your third month and receive $300
Rank Achievement Bonus
Truvy affiliate is rewarded when you hit Senior Associate and higher with the following bonuses:
- Qualify as a Senior Associate and receive a luggage tag
- Qualify as a 1 Star Director and receive a Fitbit
- Qualify as a 2-Star Director and receive an external battery charger
- Qualify as a 3 Star Director and receive a “FOCUS trip”
- Qualify as a 4 Star Director and receive a “founder signed guitar”
- Qualify as a 5 Star Director and receive a “truStory video”
- Qualify as a 6-Star Director and receive “branded luggage and passport tag”
- Qualify as a 7-Star Director and receive a “custom truAdventure”
- 8 Star Directors is not mentioned at the time of reviewing.
Global Bonus Pool
Truvy takes 3% of company-wide sales volume and drops it into this Global Bonus pool. Once members hit 5-Star Director or higher, they can start getting shares:
- 5 Star Directors receives one share
- 6 Star Directors receives two shares
- 7 Star Directors receives three shares
- 8 Star Directors receives four shares
Eight Plus Star Pool
Eight Plus Star members get their own pool that makes up with 1% of company-wide sales volume. This is where members can really start picking up their sale pace and earning a wide share income.
But at the end of the day, before you even get started with this compact business model you have to sit there and study this horrendous business plan. Can you seriously be bothered learning about all of this? I mean, you’re putting your whole life effort for their profits and things won’t ever change until you make that money back which is still undecided as you have to put in the long hours to get there. I started affiliate marketing and it’s the most basic principle of business you can get. Google needs content for their search engines and when you create a quality review you get paid. Simple as that. If you’re here determined to make money online, then start this training and I will see you in there.
Now that I have fully finished my Truvy Review I can now fully conclude that this business model is legitimate and that you will earn some good money when choosing the right pathways. Overall, You need a company that respects you, keeps you updated on what’s going on, and gives you full disclosure before and after you join. If this company or any other company you long to work for does not do this, then you must renegotiate who you need to work for, and with this being said, I can give you your first pipeline of employment starting with your own online business. Keep on reading below to get this orchestrated.
Truvy Pros And Cons
- Truvy offers Free replicated websites
- Truvy is affordable to join
- The Truvy business model is legit
- Truvy offers Well, laid out compensation plans
- Truvy has a relatively simple compensation plan
- Truvy offers refunds
- Truvy offers a beneficial formula for weight loss
- Truvy uses natural ingredients
- Truvy products are super convenient
- Truvy offers a way to make money from home
- Truvy offers social media to learn more about who they’re
- It is still an MLM business model, for which they’re have always had problems (Only the top 1-2% really make any money in an MLM, period.)
- Their products are hard to sell
- Lawsuits have been filed against Truvision health
- The company is not open for criticism
- There are many complaints
- Re-branding, from TruVision Health which tells me who they are to Truvy, which can open up all sorts of problems with credibility as number one.
- Whilst I did find some reviews under the new name of Truvy, I couldn’t find any in the normal manner, through 3rd party websites where they can be believed more. Anything controlled by a company can also be influenced by them too.
- They do not sport a BBB Rating, even under their former name TruVision Health.
- The products are expensive.
- A total lack of training for anybody who hasn’t a clue about selling and marketing and who doesn’t come with experience in this business model.
- It’s supposed to be the responsibility of your sponsor to guide and teach you, but if they come with no experience (and they normally do) then that leaves you on your own, and even if they do come with experience, knowledge is very rarely passed on and besides what normally happens is your sponsor is preoccupied trying to recruit more people. This is not unique to Truvy, it’s just how these businesses operate.
- Not approved for significant effect in metabolism
- Side effects are being reported from the users who have taken the Truvison products in one way or another
- The Truvision products contain Octodrine which remains banned by the sporting agencies for the risk it can pose
- May cause diarrhoea
- May cause loss of sleep or even prolong the sleep
Start your own online business and take massive advantage of the internet and get traffic to your own business website and brand foundation
If you’re looking to make money with your own business, there is no better way than to choose affiliate marketing as it does not require owning or franchising any products at all. All you need is a computer and the ability to type using the internet. If you can research an MLM business model like this and write a review, there are tons of people out there who are looking for your knowledge and direction. Give the people your help by creating a business that works whereby you can show them a confident way. I look forward to seeing you within the training.
Now it’s your turn. Do you have previous experience Multilevel Marketing? Have you worked for Truvy before?
Please share in the comments section below.