The Chat Shop Review
This is my The Chat Shop Review. Find out if The Chat Shop is legit or not with top-rated insights with this in depth review. There are so many chances to make a very good online income online but the way to do this is complicated if you’re new to the online world and marketing. That is why it is highly recommended taking heed when you come to a site that literally says Affiliate Training Now because you can get trained up in making money online and earn that general package. Anyone looking at this The Chat Agent Review makes me think that you’re looking for online work and you’re also open to what you do. Honestly, are you worried about what you do, as long as you do something good? Because if so, I recommend focusing on building a website and labelling a brand where you promote other people’s products and services but build your own brand.
Trust me, I looked online as well, but I didn’t have to look for long. Many people are different which is why I believe you could be checking out this reviewing thinking its the only way to make money online but allow me to tell you that this is not the case at all. And in fact, you’re only working for another website when you work this type of position. The Chat Shop has simply opened up their online site and started employing people to work for them. All websites need content to rank and if they’re not labelling this offset then they’re doing it wrong. Google was made to make things free online in terms of making money. When you write content branding your own niche, you get free traffic and make money simply because you wrote the content. If you want to do this and carve out a new career path I want you to start your website now and meet me within the beginning where I will coach you for free. But what is The Chat Shop and what do they propose in terms of earning money online? Let’s find out now.
What is The Chat Shop?
The Chat Shop is a UK based company that hires people to work from home performing a typing through companies chatbot. You could be familiar with chatbots on websites that which you visit? These are what you’ll be working in. You’re Basically hired as a chat agent to work for different companies, to do jobs such as customer sales and support. The company hires worldwide and they are looking for native English speakers who have outstanding grammar, spelling, and sentence structure. Furthermore, they look for chat agents that can work 35 to 40 hours a week to help people and provide customer support. The Chat Shop is a full-service company dedicated to delivering good conversations that matter, through their consulting services and the use of AI Technologies. This also includes a world-class native English-speaking talent. The Chat Shop was founded back in 2012 by Joe Bush and Jonathan Everett and is headquartered in Brentford, Hounslow, United Kingdom. TheChatShop.com is a private company by which industries include Customer Service Lead Generation Messaging Outsourcing plus Public Relations. As of September 2020, The Chat Shop has 694 Likes on Facebook and 2.4K Users on Twitter. With a social sphere you can easily work to find more value with this opportunity once you’re in.
How does The Chat Shop work?
To get started with The Chat Shop company proposition you’ll need to go to their website. This is because their company asks you to read a few of their blogs to better inline yourself with what they require to get you moving forward with this job. Alongside this, the company will also ask you some questions regarding what you learned from the mechanical read on their blog site. Now when you have written this process, you’ll need to apply online through their site. This will cause to email them with both a resume of yours plus or CV which of either is your choice. There will also be 4 simple questions that you also need to answer. If the company finds that everything checks out with what they desire, you’ll get notified back and begin training with them.
These are the job requirements that you’ll need to fill in order to get accepted:
- They require that you have Native-level English skills with outstanding grammar, spelling, and sentence structure.
- You must be good at paying attention to details and have high skill levels with organization
- You’ll need to have a strong ability to multi-task and stay focused in high-pressure situations.
- They are looking for people who have an inquisitive mind and are a meticulous learner.
- You’ll need to be able to work 35 to 40 hours a week.
- They also require that you have a typing speed of 80+ WPM with no errors. This is a really high number, so you’d want to be quick on the stick.
- The company wants people who have a positive and upbeat personality.
- You should be tech savvy and can adapt quickly to any chat conversation. This is something that hardly a lot of people can do, but with determination it is possible.
Talking about how much this company pays you is not found anywhere, but after doing a search online I was able to find they pay a starting pay of $10 per hour. But something to also keep in mind is that they don’t pay you for anything other that what you work. So you won’t earn holiday, sick, or retirement payments whatsoever. This is a huge risk to run when looking for something to earn money through.
Now that I have fully finished my The Chat Shop Review I can fully conclude that this platform is legitimate and you’ll earn a good income from working there. However, as we have seen throughout the review they do not offer any other benefits other than getting paid for the work that you do. This makes them a fairly low paying platform which I recommend always counteracting with something else as well. Keep on reading to the end of this review to see what I am suggesting learning more about.
Pros And Cons About The Chat Shop
- The Chat Shop offers Working Remotely
- The Chat Shop has amazing coworkers
- The Chat Shop has transparent founders
- The Chat Shop is honest about every aspect of the position.
- The Chat Shop offers a good Team Atmosphere
- The Chat Shop has good communication offsets
- The Chat Shop offers a set schedule
- The Chat Shop has consistent pay rates
- The Chat Shop is a constant learning environment
- The Chat Shop has the ability to interact with every level of employee
- The Chat Shop Pay rate is pretty low
- There are no external benefits of pay, you don’t get holiday pay, sick pay, or even retirement benefits, along with 401K supplements
- There is a Fixed Contract only
- There’s only a $10 dollar an hour salary
- There’s no benefits (No vacation time, No paid time off)
- Some shifts can be extremely busy but that’s part of the customer service experience
Start earning an online income with your own online business and affiliate marketing which is the ultimate
Working online is one of the best things you could start doing as long as you do it right. You would need a computer and a website to do this properly though. You can learn how to do this from many online courses, but there is nothing better than what I want to invite you to as this training is the place where I built my site and it offers a live community where the whole platform also works to help you and answer any questions you have building out your brand and website. You also get me as your free coach; so start the lesson now and I will see you on the inside.
Now it’s your turn. Do you have previous experience Virtual Customer Service? Have you worked for The Chat Shop before?
Please share in the comments section below.