The Barefoot Writer Review
This is my Barefoot Writer Review. Find out if Barefoot Writer is legit or not with top-rated insights with this in depth review. There are so many reasons to want to earn an online income and I can tell you now that you have come into the right spot to do this. But one of the main points I want to recognise here within this section is the writing part and why this is so important. If you type some content and then sell it to a website like this one, you’re going to get a better price compared to a freelancing site. But, I don’t recommend selling it at all. Have you ever thought about what happens to the content that you sell once the external business gets it? It is published to their site where they will upload it and get paid many times over because it ranks in Google.
Absolutely anyone can do this and it’s better if you learn this now rather than writing content for many different businesses and at the end of the day have nothing to show for yourself because that is the situation when you perform this aspect. Now since I have learned this over the last 18 months, I want you to listen and obey this procedure. Begin your website now and watch me coach you into being able to successfully publish your own content to your own online business and make thousands more every single month rather than only getting a one-time price each time you sell. But what is The Barefoot Writer and how can it help you make this money selling content to them? Let’s find out now.
What is The Barefoot Writer?
The Barefoot Writer is an online writer’s site that was founded by co-founders Katie Yeakle, Paul Hollingshead, and Don Mahoney way back within 1997. Barefoot is subsidiary to American Writers & Artists Inc. The Barefoot Writer offers a subscription magazine online that is in the writing sector and helps anyone who wants to make some side income do that by submitting their articles. Next to their free guide they also offer a paid subscription that offers a whole lot more. For just $12 The Barefoot Writer brings you over 40 pages of motivation, inspiration, and insight into living your best possible life as a writer. On this sales page, this offer claims that it will show you how to become a better writer and achieve higher writing goals from professionals around the world. The $12 subscription is for a limited time and covers the entire 12 months. This incredible offer is backed by a 365-day, no-questions-asked, money-back guarantee. If you don’t love Barefoot Writer, your $12 subscription will be refunded in full. Next to this, the site then has plenty of blogs articles that you can use to read up on writing. As of September 2020, The Barefoot Writer has on Facebook over 115K Likes while on Twitter they boast over 3.1K Users on Twitter. Even though we can very easily tell that this opportunity is legitimate its even better that they also offer social media where you can tag along for free as well.
How does The Barefoot Writer work?
To get started writing for The Barefoot Writer I found that it was easier just typing in the search terms “How to write for The Barefoot Writer” and a list of search results appeared. The link to get started appeared at the top of the results, just click that it will bring you to a page where it has a list of things to think about when getting started. From this page, you need to head down to the bottom of the article to where it mentions Submission guidelines. Click this link and it will show you how to become a writer for the website. Below are the offers that you can contain from this opportunity:
- Earn $100 to $300 per original article, writing for the Barefoot Writer, which focus on helping people to make money, work from home, and land freelance writing jobs to achieve your dream writer’s life.
- Editorial lineup:
- Monthly Motivator often provide enthusiastic examples of how to make money, work from home, and enjoy it (600 to 800 words).
- Productivity Secrets helps readers get more done in less time, so they can increase their income and have more leisure time to enjoy the writer’s life (400 to 600 words).
- Cool Tools are short articles about useful software, hardware, and other gadgets that help readers to write, work, and land more freelance writing jobs (400 to 600 words).
- Thinking Like a Writer teaches readers how to start or grow their writing or freelance careers (700 to 900 words).
- Become a Better Writer is about improving writing skills (700 to 900 words).
- Glicken is a personal essay with photos on how you’re writing helped you get a little something extra out of life (600 to 800 words).
- Rights bought: All rights.
- Barefoot Writer is a product of American Writers & Artists, Inc.
- Employees: 11-50 (est. 1997) (The Barefoot Writer LinkedIn)
- Earnings per word: 25¢ to 33¢
Now that you can see how easy to get started I hope you can make something good from this offer. But, also keep in mind what I said at the beginning of this review about how valuable content is and how you should really not be selling it as by doing that you’re making another company very rich instead of yourself. Keep on reading until the end, if you’re wanting to learn more about what I mean by this and I’ll show you how to get involved.
Now that I have fully finished The Barefoot Writer Review I can now conclude that the site is legitimate and you will earn some good money with what they offer. However, I also recommend learning how to do exactly the same thing as them with your own website as it’s really easy to do and offers a long life full of real business. Keep on reading below to learn more.
Pros And Cons About The Barefoot Writer
- The Barefoot Writer has some good resources available
- The Barefoot Writer has a reliable website
- The Barefoot Writer has been in this industry for a very long time
- The Barefoot Writer has a strong social aspect with lots of people using them over there.
- The Barefoot Writer offers a 12-month money back guarantee if you’re not happy with what they send out
- It is now considered that you should not sell content that has been typed into words to any online business as this is what makes websites get traffic. It can take a very long time writing content and to just sell it like that is not a good way to focus on a strong and success career path.
- The Barefoot Writer website does not make things easy to find. They have offers that are not easy to learn about until you spend hours on their site.
Start an online business for your own content and get paid big money to promote business who want their products sold
The whole online market place makes money through what you would call advertising. You build a website and get traffic through target articles and reviews. This traffic is not easy to get unless you work hard writing and ranking it to your company website. But when you can rank some good stuff and get traffic that’s when things start taking shape and you end up earning some real good money. You don’t even have to do anything, people will just pay you to promote their offers. But you can build a site and promote who you want with concentration and not limitation. When you do this you’ll be ten times happier that you didn’t start this earlier. You can start your website now and learn how to do all of this with a training platform where I can also coach you for free and help you get going even quicker. I look forward to seeing you in there.
Now it’s your turn. Do you have previous experience Freelance Writing? Have you worked for The Barefoot Writer before?
Please share in the comments section below.