There are many different ways to start making money online.
As a coach, you must understand that the way I write is regarded to Search Engine Optimisation, which is also known as SEO.
This is because there are different options people can use to start earning an online income.
What made me want to start this article was a look at Google Trends.
As you can see above, the results are there for people to observe and learn from.
What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is getting your website ready for Google Search Engine.
To rank a website, the webmaster must have a bunch of different SEO tactics in place for Google to rank the site’s pages.
People can build a website and not do any SEO and Google will still rank their site, except it will look all funny in the search results. Instead of having a proper heading that is ranking your chosen keyword, the title in the search engine could say anything.
Is SEO Good For You Right Now?
Judging by the information I gave you at the start of this SEO Guide, The industry of Search Engine Optimisation is fantastic, and perfect for people to start getting into.
What you see at the Google Trends website is the key term “SEO” growing slowly over a period of time and becomes so popular that it nearly reaches the 100% score according to Google data.
When I saw this, I thought, wow, that is perfect for me because I am into this. I learned about SEO with my own website, and now I coach people on how to do it themselves.
You’ll also notice in 2020, Google Trends shows the SEO key term going down, and this was due to Covid-19. Over the next few years you’re going to see SEO go back to increasing, and you will want to get a bit of this pie.
What is SEO for Me and My Website?
Google is so good! I’m not sure if many people know what Google offers people for Free! Let alone being given Google Chrome and Google Drive we also get to build a website, perform SEO and rank our sites in Google Search Engine, all for nothing!
This is a WONDERFUL IDEA for people who are thinking about starting an online business and working from home.
The overall process of building a website and adding SEO to it contains the following –
- Building a website
- Installing WordPress.com
- Uploading All In One SEO Plugin – This is where you fill out all the homepage titles, keywords, and descriptions for your website-name. Also, adding Google Analytics tracking codes to track how many visitors you receive each day.
- Creating a Google Analytics Account – You’ll need to get this ID number and add it to the All-In-One SEO plugin. Then add the tracking code to the header of your website.
- Adding your site to Google Analytics – You’ll need to add your site to Google Analytics. Reverse Dimensions.
- Google Search Console – You’ll need to create a Google Search Console account and add your website to this account, and then connect it to Google Analytics. This is another FREE tool from Google that allows you to track your website’s performance in the search engine rankings.
- Writing Your About Me Page – Just write a page about whom you’re and why you care.
- Create a Google AdSense Account – You’ll need to add your website to this account. This way, ads can be tracked, and you can immediately begin earning currency. Once it is created, get a code snippet and start by adding ads to your homepage of your website (widget areas).
Keep in mind that with each new post you write, the SEO settings are at the bottom of that page. During the installation of the All-In-One SEO Plugin, the only settings you edit are for your homepage of your website, and adding Google Search Console and Google AdSense Tracking ID Number.
How Can I Start?
What you’re reading within this guide are the mechanisms used for performing SEO to a blogging website. There are many different forms of websites, but I like the blogs the best, as they contain helpful articles that people can read and gain much wisdom from.
Different websites don’t really get much traffic because traffic always only comes from a blog because of the high range keywords written in the text articles. In turn, the more articles and reviews you write, the more traffic you’re going to achieve.
The more traffic you get to your site, the more money you’re going to make. So, you can understand someone that has been writing for 10 years and can type at 300wpm who builds a website of their own, will always be able to get more traffic than someone who can’t even type.
Typing is a wonderful way to let loose and talk about the things that concern you, and there’s no better way to do this than to build your own blog.
Now, in saying all of this, there is much work to be done in order to get your site up and running in Google.
Is this what you want to do? Can you think of things to write about?
If so, start this training now, and I will coach you for free along the way.