Pink Zebra Review
This is my Pink Zebra Review. Find out if Pink Zebra is legit or not with top-rated insights with this in depth review. There are so many reasons to want to make money online and within this review I am going to show you how you can with this business.
But you could be someone new looking for a new MLM (Highly Recommended, of course) before you start which is why you’re here. If so, I would rather you not start MLM and better yet, start the opposite of the spectrum which is affiliate marketing. You build your own business which ranks in Google for free traffic and things could not be better. There is not hard work in affiliate marketing, all you do is write the content and rank in Google. I couldn’t recommend it higher enough but don’t get me wrong, I will still pull through an advanced Pink Zebra Review, here, today. But if you want to begin working online then I want you to begin your site inside a platform that I use whereby I can also help you along for free. But what is PinkZebraHome.com and what do they offer you in order for you to pull in a weekly salary? Let’s find out now.
What is Pink Zebra?
Pink Zebra is a direct selling company (MLM) that also offers income opportunities for independent consultants. The company invites women from all over the U.S. to be a part of their remarkable business opportunity. Built on an alluring and magnificent range of fragrance products and Home Décor. WWW.PinkZebraHome.com was founded back in 2011 by Partners both Kelly and Tim Gaines and is headquartered within Greater Houston Area, Southern US. After persistent research I learned that PinkZebraHome.com is one of the largest manufacturers of candles within the US alone. One of the brands most famous products is Pink Zebra sprinkles flagship line. Currently, the firm has 20,000 independent consultants across the US & CAD, who sell through in-person selling, home parties, and online. The company even offers fun products like lotions and Scented liquid called Soaks for further promoting refreshing scents. Pink Zebra is a private for profit business whereby industries include Multilevel Marketing, Consulting, Consumer Goods, Direct Selling, Home Décor, fragrances, and Candles. After doing more research I found that the business does have a large social media atmosphere whereby on their Facebook Fan Page they have over 124.3K Likes while over on Twitter they sport 3.8K Users. However, according to the Better Business Bureau they do have a profile but no rating along with no Accreditation.
With the information I have posted thus far the business does look pretty good if you’re also looking to start your own company franchise. Can you make a logo and form a business URL? Try this training to get help with that.
How does Pink Zebra work?
To get started with the Pink Zebra opportunity you’ll need to create an account and begin the “buying in process” which is always the costly part to any MLM business model. The process is pretty straight forward and interprets somebody going direct to their web page and signing up. You can hit this link to go there directly now. On the page you’ll notice good information to which will come in handy, and down the bottom is a sign up button that says “Get Started”. New members start by searching for a new consultant within their area, and this can also help you learn the ropes of MLM Marketing.
There are a total of 8 ranks that you can reach in Pink Zebra.
Here is the breakdown:
- Consultant Rank – To qualify for the first rank, you need to generate $400 worth of personal volume and maintain that every month as an affiliate member.
- Executive Consultant Rank – To qualify for this rank, you will need to maintain the previous ranked personal volume and also recruit and maintain 3 personally sponsored Consultants ranked members.
- Manager Rank – To qualify for this rank, you will need to maintain the previous ranked personal volume and also personally recruit and maintain 4-affiliate members. (2 Executive Consultants at minimum)
- Senior Manager Rank – To qualify for this rank, you will need to maintain the previous ranked personal volume and maintain a $15,000 monthly group volume and also maintain 4 personally recruited affiliate members. (2 Managers at minimum)
- Executive Manager Rank – To qualify for this rank, you will need to maintain the previous ranked personal volume and maintain a $30,000 monthly group volume and also maintain 4 personally recruited affiliate members. (2 Senior Managers at minimum)
- Director Rank – To qualify for this rank, you will need to maintain the previous ranked personal volume and $50,000 monthly group volume and also maintain 5 personally recruited affiliate members. (4 Managers and 1 Executive Manager at minimum)
- Executive Director Rank – To qualify for this rank, you will need to maintain the previous ranked personal volume and $100,000 monthly group volume and also maintain 6 personally recruited affiliate members. (4 Managers, 1 Executive Manager, and 1 Director at minimum)
- Presidential Director Rank – To qualify for this rank, you will need to maintain the previous ranked personal volume and $150,000 monthly group volume and also maintain 4 personally recruited Directors ranked members or higher at a minimum.
So, the baseline percentage you earn from product sales is 25% across the board.
The company does increase this percentage but only if you sell over $900 worth of product in a single month.
Here is what residual income you can earn on your levels:
- Consultant Rank – When you reach this rank, you can only earn 3% on all of your personally recruited members only.
- Executive Consultant Rank – When you reach this rank, you can earn 3% on your level 1 and also on your level 2 team members.
- Manager Rank – When you reach this rank, you can earn 3% on your level 1, and also on your levels 2 and 3 team members.
- Senior Manager Rank and Higher – When you reach these ranks, you can earn 3% on team members that you have on all 4 levels.
As you can see with this information, there is a lot to unpack, especially if you’re new to MLMs. You don’t have to choose this pathway and I personally don’t want you to, it’s just to hard for what it pays. Instead, I want you to build a website and perform both SEO and Content Marketing to engage in something that Google is involved with (Search Traffic) and I will see you in there.
Now that I have fully finished my Pink Zebra Review I can now fully conclude that this business is legitimate and that with some hard work put forth you’ll be making a decent income. Overall, You need a company that respects you, keeps you updated on what’s going on, and gives you full disclosure before and after you join. If this company or any other company you long to work for does not do this, then you must renegotiate who you need to work for, and with this being said, I can give you your first pipeline of employment starting with your own online business. Keep on reading below to get this orchestrated.
Pink Zebra Pros And Cons
- Pink Zebra is an established Company
- Pink Zebra provides training
- All Pink Zebra products are made in the USA which helps their nation
- Pink Zebra original products and prices are good
- Pink Zebra has been around since 2011
- Pink Zebra offers unique products
- Pink Zebra offers Good quality products
- Pink Zebra offers Higher than average commissions
- Pink Zebra offers over $375 worth of products and supplies in your enrolment kit to support your business for only $199.
- Over $575 in FREE products in your first 90 days.
- Pink Zebra offers a you your own personal website.
- Pink Zebra offers you Training through your own training portal.
- Pink Zebra offers earning potentials of 25% base + another 10% based on your personal sales.
- Pink Zebra offers prospects a strong career plan that pays you a 7% bonus on those you sponsor + 2% mentoring bonus + leadership commissions each month.
- Pink Zebra receives support from the home office and your upline intake
- It has a complicated compensation plan
- It’s an MLM company and MLMs have always sported problems
- There are high shipping costs
- You’re going to need to annoy your friends and family all the time in the approach for them to purchase from you
- Lots of complaints about late delivery or not receiving products
- There are low earnings attached to this companies business model
- Low income potential
- You must perform a lot of parties
- It’s in a saturated niche
- eBay sports an example of how saturated this niche is as it is fully booked out with over 70,000 listings on their site. (That is a lot)
- The free replicated website you get does not come with any SEO affects meaning it will not rank inside of the Google Search engine and get you free traffic
Start Affiliate Marketing and be seen in the future with an online business that is stable in the search and making you consistent income
MLMs are not constant and will never be compared to an online business. The basic fundamentals of online marketing is the concept that people search the internet when they want to purchase something. This outweighs any other industry as you have millions of people online searching which is always far more than what you could be in person. You can build a site and begin ranking the content on the things you’ve learned and start making money that has a foundation (doesn’t run out), and you won’t have to work all that hard for it (write an article). To begin this journey with my help I want you to start this lesson and I will see you in there.
Now it’s your turn. Do you have previous experience in selling house fragrances via MLM pathways? Have you worked for or tried working for Pink Zebra before?
Please share in the comments section below.