Keep Rewarding Review
This is my Keep Rewarding Review. Find out if Keep Rewarding is legit or not with top-rated insights with this in depth review. People are looking for ways to make money online and that is not secret. The world we live in is constantly going through growth pangs and for those who are not quite certain with this element it means a type of longing for. Everybody can experience this at some point but when you do not have a way to deal with your stress things can get worse. I find that by having an online business that is constantly making me money around the clock it can take away a lot of that worry, because at the end of the day, one has to admit, the dread of having to be ready for work the next day is always something that no one looks forward to. How can this be counteracted if possible?
Well, you see, things have changed so much compared to what they used to be like. I remember while going through the training myself that my trainer said, he remembers when what only takes 30 seconds now took 30-days back then. This was according to building a website, and the training has been being created for over 15 years. Do you think a training that has been evolving for over 15 years would hold some pretty good value? I do and it’s what I want to show you.
The reason why I’m using a good portion of this Keep Rewarding Review to explain this is because I have noticed that both Survey and GPT Site workers are very very valuable for this exercise and if they want to make so real progress online then the door is open here and now. How do you feel about learning also how to get new people to sign up to your referral links from the survey sites that you are a part of? This is an online business, it will be your company with brand and logo designs. It is the real deal and the beauty of this magnificence is that absolutely anyone can do it. As explained earlier, back in 2005 these types of building blocks were not available like they are today. You may be very surprised once you build your site and look in the back end of WordPress and the amount of different plugins that they have created allowing you to build a website better than what any professional could.
What is Keep Rewarding?
Keep Rewarding is an online both GPT (Get-Paid-To) and Survey Site that pays their members to do tasks in return for rewards. Keep Rewarding was founded in 2012 and according to their site, the founders had created the site in order to help stop the spread of scams and relay on the internet. I did another local search to see how trusted their website is and the information I received wasn’t to bad. Keeping Rewarding has a trust score of 73% with a few positive highlights and one negative highlight. The positive highlights are as follows:
- High Alexa Ranking based on their traffic flow (181317)
- A Valid SSL Certificate
- Money Back Services (guaranteeing your salaries)
- Cookie Consent.
- The PTC jobs offered on this site may be high-risk
Keep Rewarding is partnered with another GPT Site called CrowdFlower.
My Reviews have not always been like this but since finding some really great tools out there online which help in finding out more about the congruence of a website I wanted to use them.
I want to let others also note that as I was searching for who is able to join this panel, I came across a page of theirs that did have strange ads being advertised. Now, when I saw this, it correlated directly to the one negative I have just above where we are now. The ads on the page said something about “Shock Mel Gibson” and I thought something bad had happened, and that they were legitimate ads, but as I clicked on them, they redirected me to a page about cryptocurrency. I found this quite annoying. Even after testing this review when it was finished, I clicked that link and with those ads its displaying they can be really bad for computers and carry malware which I am highly suspicious of. What happens with this type of malware is your computer tabs will start opening by themselves and games will be advertised to you. This is in fact what I am thinking will happen in this case.
Keep Rewarding offers activities such as taking surveys, completing tasks, watching videos, and completing offers.
Another element that I always like online businesses to also have in place are Facebook Fan Pages as I think they provide tremendous value to both customers and clients when looking for new activities and staying up to date with the company. Keep Rewarding do have their own Facebook Fan Page and they boast over 4K Likes. This will help members stay tuned for new upgrades that continue with the business.
Eligibility: 13+, International, but Keep Rewarding reserve the right to restrict a country if necessary.
How does Keep Rewarding work?
It is a common element that comes into one when somebody finds a survey platform that they want to earn money from. The first thing that a prospect will have to do to cohort with the following system that they find is create their account. To create an account with Keep Rewarding you will first need both your name and email address, fill them in, and jump straight back over to your email inbox to check for the verification link that Keep Rewarding would have sent to you. Once your account is created, it will then be perfect for you to move on to filling out the rest of your profile membership in which case can offer many extra bonuses.
Once a member has their new account set up, they are ready to take the following tasks:
- Paid offers – Keep Rewarding is partnered with many famous and big companies, it has various opportunities to earn you some quick extra bucks. Members can earn more with Keep Rewarding by performing simple tasks like sign up to a website, play games, answer quizzes, download apps, and so on.
- Paid Survey – Keep Rewarding has many surveys to earn from, but they are limited to US, UK, Canada, and Australian residents. I have read that if members are not in countries like these, and they try to register, they could get banned from the platform. Also remember that third-party providers are the ones who provide the Keep Rewarding surveys, so remember you will be redirected to do the survey at another platform. The more you can fill in with your profile the more surveys you shall be sent.
- Viewing Ads – Members receive 0.001 points per ad so you need to click 1000 ads to earn $1.
- Promo Codes – Look out of Keep Rewarding Facebook Fan Page for promos to earn more points.
- Contests – This is for members who complete the most tasks within a month. They will be added into new contests automatically.
- Refer other people – Members can share their referral link with others, and when others join through your link, you get 10% of their income for life. You will earn 15% of referral’s income for life if you are an e-member. This is something that I always recommend members to do if they are looking to maximize their income. Members will also need to create their own online business and write a review on the platform which will enable them to enter their referral link.
Keep Rewarding Members have two options to withdraw money to their personal accounts which are PayPal and Amazon Gift Cards. To withdraw money to PayPal, members need 1000 points which equates to $1 or just remember that 1 point equals 1 cent. To buy gift cards you will need to following:
- Amazon gift card – 1000 points ($10)
- Walmart gift card – 500 points (which is $5)
Keep Rewarding keeps the usual rewards for their tasks except it has bigger prizes for its weekly contest as members can win up to $50 here, and it also gives a bonus of $5 every time you have earned $50 by doing tasks.
Now that I fully finished the Keep Rewarding Review I can say that they are legitimate, however I remain suspicious over their malware spamming.
Keep Rewarding members can can keep earning rewards with a variety of endorsements.
Moreover, there was one other thing that I liked and it was there referral program. They give you an affiliate link effortlessly once you have signed up with their platform. All I did was create this Keep Rewarding Review and go grab my affiliate link which enables me to enter into this review. Now I don’t have to worry about having to post this site to Facebook and try to get people to see my offer. Think about how many different sites you would have to publish to Facebook each day if you didn’t have a website? You can do the same by following the training I use and I will coach you for free as well.
Pros And Cons About Keep Rewarding
- Keep Rewarding also offers a Low minimum threshold of $1
- Keep Rewarding is Free to join
- Keep Rewarding has Plenty of offers
- Keep Rewarding has convenient payment options
- Keep Rewarding has an Facebook Fan Page
- Keep Rewarding is open to international prospects
- Keep Rewarding also has a referral program to earn more rewards
- FAQ navigation is poor
- Their are concerns about some of their tasks
- Active FB page, but do not find a social icon on the website
- The Keep Rewarding Site Usability could be better
- Their Mobile optimization could be better