This is my Immunotec Review. Find out if Immunotec is legit or not with top-rated insights with this in depth review. There are so many reasons that you would want to make your living online and in this review I feel it’s important that I show you two ways. MLMs are often considered low income opportunities because you have to walk your neighbourhood in order to produce a sale for your business.
If you’re not doing this then you’re selling your MLM items at parties for which you have to pack and unpack your car each trip which in turn is another MLM pain. The whole reason it’s a pain is because at the end of everything you have done to stand you still don’t even own the company, the MLM you work for does. This is the hard truth on MLM Marketing and it can be fixed by switching to a business you build yourself. But what is Immunotec.com and what is it that they give you in order to receive an online salary? Let’s find out now.
What is Immunotec?
Immunotec is a Multilevel Marketing pharmaceutical company that engages in the development and commercialization of nutritional and dietary supplements. Immunotec.com offers Quality products along with an unlimited earning opportunity. Immunotec story began with the discovery of the role of a whey protein isolate in the growth of a molecule and powerful antioxidant called glutathione. The whey protein isolate later became known as Immunocal, one of Immunotec flagship products. The scientists who made this breakthrough were Dr. Gustavo Bounous, Dr. Patricia Kongshavn, and Dr. Wulf Dröge. They later teamed up with a group of entrepreneurs in 1996 to establish a company called Immunotec. The entrepreneurs who helped create WWW.Immunotec.com were John Molson, Chuck Roberts, and Dieter Beer. While the health and wellness industry is growing by leaps and bounds, Immunotec has always been in a class of its own. Recognized by researchers and medical professionals worldwide, Immunotec continues to set the standards for products that produce consistent results. I am happy that the business also offers social media to learn more from them. On their Facebook Fan Page they sport over 13.9K Likes while on Twitter they boast over 1.8K Likes. According to the Better Business Bureau (BBB) they have an A+ Rating along with an Accreditation which also make them very legitimate. Immunotec is a private for profit business whereby industries include Beauty Health Care along with Multilevel Marketing. Immunotec top competitor is USANA, led by Kevin Guest, who is their CEO.
With the information I have posted thus far the business does look pretty good if you’re also looking to start your own company franchise. Can you make a logo and form a business URL? Try this training to get help with that.
How does Immunotec work?
Getting started with Immunotec you’ll need to head over to the Immunotec website and hit the top menu link that says “Opportunity”. When you press that link you’ll be presented with two options with one being become a consultant. This is what you want to hit to start as a business owner with this company. Just click this link if you wish to start now. What makes this a little easier is this site gives you the option to still join even if you have not been referred. Just enter your details and away you go.
It costs £24 ($32) to get the consultant welcome kit.
That said, they made variations of Immunocal product line to the following:
- Immunocal – $106
- Immunocal Platinum – $151
- Immunocal Booster – $76.95
In addition to this, they also have the following products:
- On The Go Shake (Chocolate & Vanilla) – $49.95
- Cogniva with Syna-PS50 – $61
- Daily Essentials Packs – $81.50
- Multi + Resveratrol – $35.50
- Calcium-D from Milk – $18.95
- Omega Gen V – $36.50
- Contralenta – $42.75
- Probio 3+ with Cranberry – $35.25
- Seren-T200 – $28.25
- Cherry Concentrate 2-Pack – $112
- Magistral – $37.25
- K-21-1L Bottle – $38.25
- K-21 1L – Pack of 6 – $190
- Xtra Sharp – Original Formula – $32
- Xtra Sharp – Fruit Flavour – $39
There are two ways to make money with this firm and they’re:
- Sell Immunocal (their products)
- Recruit people
The compensation plan claims there are 7 ways to earn money:
- Customer Retail Profit (30%)
- Customer AutoShip Profit (your consultant price minus their discounted autoship price… you make around 5% commission)
- Business Builder Bonus (5-20% bonus of CV for recruits sales in the same month you recruit them)
- Customer Volume Bonus (5-20% bonus of CV of your first level customers)
- Residual Commissions (see chart below)
- Moving Up and Accelerated Bonuses ($200-$10,000 bonus for “promotions”)
- Sponsor Moving Up and Accelerated Bonuses ($200-$10,000 bonus for your downline’s promotions)
With the information I have provided its enough for me to class this company as one that is both big and legitimate. But to become successful it is very hard, there are ways that are ten times easier than this and one is affiliate marketing, which is what I want to show you. Start the free lessons here and put away the hard work of having to spend money and bug friends and family.
Now that I have fully finished my Immunotec Review I can now fully conclude that this business is legitimate and that with some hard and consistent work you should be able to draw in a minimum wage. Overall, You need a company that respects you, keeps you updated on what’s going on, and gives you full disclosure before and after you join. If this company or any other company you long to work for does not do this, then you must renegotiate who you need to work for, and with this being said, I can give you your first pipeline of employment starting with your own online business. Keep on reading below to get this orchestrated.
Immunotec Pros And Cons
- Immunotec offers free replicated websites
- Immunotec is affordable to join
- Immunotec has a Money-Back Guarantee Policy
- Immunotec are an Established Company
- Immunotec has been around for 20+ years
- Immunotec offers an outstanding BBB Accredited A+ Rating
- Immunotec offers Free website
- Immunotec offers Detailed Information On Their Products (Information such as about the product, benefits, ingredients, FAQ, and Video)
- MLM Business Models have always had problems
- It offers a Complicated Compensation Plan
- It offer a very low income potential
- It has expensive products
- There is too much Hype against this particular business
- Less than 1% earn more than $2,500 a month
- No real training on internet marketing
- Not in the early momentum phase
- Selling Health & Wellness Products Are Not A Easy Task Via Direct Selling – Heavy Competition
- People On The Top Make The Maximum Money And Most Of The Time People On The bottom Lose Their Money
- Not Approved By FDA – Their products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Start a business that is online where the customers come to you and where you don’t need to annoy anyone at all
There are no better time to really start learning what is happening online at the moment and the best way to do this is with recommended training. You should be able to find this with some simple searching in Google but when you have a site like this with somebody who wants to coach you, the offer must be considered. If you’re here reading this and you thought you were going to do MLM work, I would stop right now and change perspectives right now. Everything is given to you right now for free all you need to do is start the training and meet me on the inside. I look forward to seeing you in there.
Now it’s your turn. Do you have previous experience in/with [Example]? Have you worked for or tried working for ImmunoTec before?
Please share in the comments section below.