Honey App Review
This is my Honey App Review. Find out if Honey App is legit or not with top-rated insights with this in depth review. The internet is really starting to get full of new ways to both make and save money, and in this review I want to show you not only how to save some money with the Honey App but to also make money with your own website. Are you interested in hearing about how to make money with an affiliate website for the next few lines of this review? If not, just continue on to the next title.
But for those who are interested I have a coaching and training platform available to show you where, if you decide to get started could start making you an honest online income, both with hard work and dedication provided among your time within the house of training. All newbies are shown how to do all of this with step by step training in which is free. All you have to do is show up and get stuck into it.
Have you ever wanted to show off some of your personal interests or making money on your passions? This is what I’m talking about right now then. You can learn how to build a website with a logo that matches who you’re and what your topics are (the interests that you are involved with).
For anyone who does not have any ideas about what they desire or like it does not matter. You can simply go into the MMO niche and start promoting the training itself. If you’re keen to get started then do so now and I will meet you within the beginning.
So, What is the Honey App and how can it help your finances?
What is Honey App?
The Honey App is a free-Software that is designed to help you save money each time you shop. The Honey app saves you money by searching for the best coupon deals available when you are shopping online. The Honey Browser Add On and App is Designed to help consumers save time and money and has over 10 million users’s worldwide, with over 30,000 retailers. The free browser extension automatically finds and applies coupons at checkout, it also helps users save money on Amazon by showing price history, best price detection, and a product called Drop-list that watch select products and send notifications when it drops below a selected price. Honey was founded by George Ruan and Ryan Hudson back in 2012 and is currently headquartered within California, United States. Honey industries include both E-Commerce and Retail shopping. Honey also has an app available for smartphones. Honey app for iOS is available from the app store, while the Android app is only available for pre-order only. Honey is popular on Facebook with over 397K Likes on their Facebook Fan Page.
How does Honey App work?
Honey has three main ways that you can learn more about it and use the software. Users can download Honey Extension from their corresponding app stores as mentioned above. You will have to make an account at the Honey website or Honey App. Once your account is made you can use Honey App for your earnings. The install Honey App process is not hard and requires the push of one button that which I’m sure many people are aware of by now.
Once your Honey App Download is finished it will have different ways for you to earn Gold, and they are:
- Savings Finder. The Honey Chrome Extension Savings Finder is their main technique. All you need to do is install an extension on your browser, and it will find the best coupons available for you during the checkout process.
- Honey Gold. This is a loyalty program that can earn gift cards from Amazon or other popular online stores. To earn Honey Gold, you need to have the Honey App Chrome and each time you purchase online- the Honey Google Chrome extension will drop down notifying you that there are saving’s and earnings valid with the current item purchase. Every time you purchase from one of the supported online shops, you will receive Honey Gold – up to 20% of your purchase. Once you’ve collected 1,000 Honey Gold, you can redeem it for a $10 gift card.
- Price History. This tool allows you to track an item’s price history so that you can base your purchasing decision on past trends. If the price dropped before, there is a good chance the item price will drop again.
- Drop-list. This feature is great and handy and allows you to Add items to your Drop-list by clicking on the honey icon at select stores. Honey will keep an eye on the price and send you an email if there is a drop. This is a great way to save money on the items you want to buy if you are willing to wait.
- Amazon Best price. This works best for Honey Extension Chrome and works seamlessly within the background. This feature compares the price of your selected item from every seller. Other Honey tools that work on Amazon include a saving’s finder to make your experience with Amazon better and save you as much money as possible.
- Mobile App. The app is called Honey Smart Shopping Assistant. If you have iOS 9 or above, just head to the App Store and download Honey app to start enjoying. For Android user’s, unfortunately, the app is only available for pre-order (mentioned at the start of the review) at the moment. You can sign up now to be able to get the app as soon as it launches. The mobile app works a slightly differently to the browser extension. You can find more information about it on Honey’s website.
Now that I have fully finished this Honey App Review I can certainly Proclaim that the software and company behind it is legitimate and users will save money and enjoy online saving’s rewards. However, it is not a real way to make or save real money. I think it is just something that interests people more than anything. I think the problem to needing more money lies in the fact that you don’t have an online business that makes you money month after month. Keep reading to find out more on starting your own online business.
Pros And Cons About Honey App
- Honey is Easy to use and signing up is effortless
- Honey helps you by Saving user’s time and money by automatically finding the best coupons
- Honey Very easy installation process
- Honey is Absolutely free to use
- You can uninstall the Honey software and also delete your account at any time
- Honey offers Transparent data collection and privacy settings
- Honey is a Cashback service
- The Honey software also Collects a lot of your data
- Cash back is redeemable as gift cards from a limited number of online shops; which means it is not cold hard cash
Start an online business and get in on what everyone else is doing and make money online through targeted shoppers
Pick a niche. Its that simple. Are you able to use a computer? If so, you’re in the right spot to start earning money online as soon as today. If you can construct a website and follow the directions of this certain training you will have a long road ahead of you but it is very much worth it. Picture being able to go away and work from your laptop? That is what you’re working for when you join me and build an online business. I coach you for free so all you have to do is start your site now and meet me within the beginning.