This is my Getaround Review. Find out if Getaround is legit or not with top-rated insights with this in depth review. There are so many reasons to want to make money and some of those reasons are just to live life. I know you may wonder what I mean by that, I mean of course we must live; what I actually mean is make money the smart way. I see so many people diving right into situations that don’t work and won’t work, and just waste of a whole bunch of time. I can tell you now I have a whole strategy ready for you to make money and it is advertising. You don’t need any products, simply sell other peoples. It could be the same for this company that we are about to review so I want you to stick in the gear and be ready for when I give my final offer. But what is Getaround and does it offer you something that is worth your time and effort? I can tell you now that this is probably not worth the time of my readers but it is for people who are within that area and who need the workmanship. For now though, let’s just check them out and see if they’re any good or not.
What is Getaround?
Getaround is a car-servicing platform that is a little different than what you would normally see with car rentals. Usually there would be maybe a website where you can rent your car or become a driver, but in this case, Getaround.com has taken their steps to a whole new space. Getaround Car sharing allows absolutely anyone to rent out their car wherever they be. That’s right, if you want convenience and no stress, Getaround car rental might be the go for you. There is no adding your car to any website and going through all the stress of renting out your car with an external website, but stay tuned to find out more on that soon. WWW.Getaround.com was founded back in 2009 by Elliot Kroo, Jessica Scorpio, and Sam Zaid. Getaround is a Private company. Getaround’s latest funding round was a Series D for $300M on Aug 2018. Getaround’s top competitor is Turo, led by Andre Haddad, who is their CEO. Getaround has 1,219 followers on Owler. Getaround industries include:
- Car Sharing
- Collaborative Consumption
- Peer to Peer
There is always a common conception which consists of when companies boast Facebook and social media for their companies support plus extras for their users. When an external company can provide a free Facebook Fan Page for their both prospects and members, it can make them look really good and helpful. On Facebook Getaround does sport their own Facebook Fan Page and they also boast over 139.5K Likes to go.
How does Getaround work?
Getaround Car Rental is something that can attract great movement within their area if things work out and they have enough availability. Getaround is only available in San Francisco, Oakland, Berkeley, Los Angeles, Portland, Chicago, Washington DC, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Seattle, Boston, New York City, and Miami. But if these areas suit you and you would like to rent your car you can. New prospects will need to go to the Getaround App or website and start first by creating a profile for your interest. Also, If you’re someone who wants to rent a car, Keep a look out on their Facebook Fan Page for Getaround Discount and coupons codes as these can come in handy as when you are strapped for cash.
Jessica Scorpio (As cited in USA Today, How car sharing service Getaround works, 2015) said “Most car sharing services leave their own cars around a town so those who need to lend them can just find them and go. But one service, Getaround, is based on the idea of people sharing their own cars with strangers.
Think of it as Airbnb, the service that lets people rent out their own homes, for cars.
Sylvano Carrasco, vice president for hardware and telematics for Getaround, explained at a conference here last week how it works.
Unlike Zipcar, which owns its vehicles, Getaround enables members to rent out their vehicles to strangers. Those willing to share their vehicles pay $99 for Getaround to install a device that can unlock the vehicle through a smartphone app. There also is a pouch in which the owner places the key. In addition, owners pay a $20 monthly fee to be connected to the company’s network.
They rent their cars for between an hourly rate that starts at $5 and can be higher based on Getaround’s recommendation. Getaround keeps 40%.
“We hear a lot of people say, ‘I can’t do this. This car is my baby,'” said Carrasco. “But then they see the checks coming in. One Tesla owner grossed $40,000 in the first year.”
“Getaround guarantees owners $1,000 in the first three months. The vehicles must be 10 years old or newer and have no more than 125,000 miles.“
Now that I have fully finished his Getaround Review I can fully conclude that this company is legitimate, however they do also boast a large number of cons to go with them. Check them out below and let me know down below if you feel me on this.
Pros And Cons About Getaround
- GetAround is available through their website and mobile app
- Getaround rental rates are much lower than many other car share services
- GetAround has a review and report system in place to help keep all rentals professional which means no funny issues can happen or take shape.
- All cars on GetAround have a special Connect device that allows users to unlock their shared car remotely. Owners and verified renters can access the car’s locks. This saves owners the hassle of having to meet renters in-person. It also has an anti-theft function to disable the starter if it is not being used by the owner or a verified renter.
- Getaround offers a 30-day free trial
- Not all the same cars on this site will be of the same quality. If you know anything about driving cars you shall know that getting into a car that you’re not familiar with could cause issues with driving.
- Additionally, GetAround’s insurance policy has drivers responsible for initial costs, which means increased liability when you get behind the wheel.
- Gas is also not included in the rental price; renters are expected to return the vehicle with the same amount of gas as when the rental period began.
- Fees do not include gas
- Fees do no include roadside assistance
- Getaround is Only available in 5 cities, and they are: San Francisco, Oakland, Berkeley, Los Angeles, Portland, Chicago, Washington DC, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Seattle, Boston, New York City, and Miami
- GetAround offers comprehensive, collision, and liability insurance during the rental period for all members. However, there is a $750 damage deductible per incident, which is the responsibility of the renter. In concordance with this, they Also sport a late fee of $50/hour for any payments that are made late.
Earn money simply by promoting cars, trucks, products that you’re familiar with, and absolutely anything else that you can think of- with this free training
Now that you have the chance to earn money online with your own online business it is better that you start now and not wait any longer. If you can make money online simply by writing a review it is big and this is the opportunity that I want to offer you now. The way this works is because there is not other training online that enables you to fully build a custom website that is better than anything that a programmer could build you. It is all now optimised where you just press buttons and everything falls into place. How is that? Does this make you excited to start? Well, you can build a logo brand and work behind the scenes with your very own company, and the training is free. I hope to see you in there soon, get started now.