Bellame Beauty Review
There so many reasons for people to want to make money online, and people try just about anything. If you type the word in “Make Money Online” tons and tons of options are going to appear. But yet, the keyword is a top-ranking keyword which means you have to have some website authority to sport forth that keyword. For this reason people are going to have to try and narrow down their searches. Making money online comes down to one thing, and that is Affiliate marketing. No matter where you look at it, if you want to make money online you have to learn how to open a business and find the right affiliate programs.
When external Multi Level-Marketing companies spring up and offer commissions to sell their cosmetics, this can become an enticing way to earn money online for a lot of people new to the industry. Have you ever heard of Avon? Avon is just another work from home conception whereby enthusiastic sellers can spend money, buy their products, and if you can make sales by word of mouth you can earn your money back plus some more. Now this is by word of mouth, I mean, who would still operate like that, its 2020.
You can find some affiliate marketing training, find out how to start an online business, and earn money online selling other people’s products and services which take away the whole problem of having to find people by word of mouth. But when you sign up for a MLM opportunity like Bellame Beauty they give you your own website. Now, this is very important, right here, did you know that a website is big stuff. When you have a website, you are on your way to lots and lots of money and success, if you know how to use it. When you get given a website you have to know how it works and the only way you can learn is with a certain type of affiliate marketing training course where you are taken through what Google is and how it can change your financial future.
If you want real affiliate training then I want you to read my Wealthy Affiliate Review and start becoming aware of what affiliate marketing is and how it is different between Multi Level-marketing.
Just remember this, out of everything you learn here, remember that: If you get a website ever you do not need a boss for you’re becoming the boss.
And this is what it looks like when you copy the steps I take: Jul’18 Results: $4,373! It’s Amazing How Fast Income Can Rise! these are serious results and one where the member only has to sit back now and watch their income grow just because they built their own online business!
What is Bellame Beauty?
bellame.com is run and owned by entrepreneur Melissa Thompson. In her LinkIn Profile, Melissa States that it has been the 20 years of work experience that she put forth [before starting Bellame beauty] where she combined both work force experiences of working in two of the world’s top cosmetics corporations- when she thought to start Bellame Beauty.
Melissa (as cited in LinkedIn, 2020) noted, “Our goal was to give women (and a few good men) a path – via science-backed, luxury beauty, and an innovative business model – to claim their career and financial destinies.”
Melissa Thompson started working for Avon way back in 1999, and it was there that she worked for 8 years. In 2007, she moved back to Belcorp for another 10-month stint, and then when that ended, she jumped straight back into Avon for another run lasting a few more years. After those years, Melissa started with another MLM company called Mana in 2014.
In 2015, Melissa then moved to another company called Stella and Dot. Then, in 2016, Melissa was made chief Officer of Marketing for a company called Astoria. Entrepreneur, Scott Thompson founded Astoria in 2010 and is still CEO today.
Then in 2017, Bellame Beauty was launched with Melissa Thompson as being CEO of the company.
MLM’s are not what you think. Look, do not waste your time with MLMs I can’t stress this enough, instead look at this: Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39. This is from building a website and adding affiliate links and that is all. No walking around the streets, no cold calling, nothing! Just jump in and start and I’ll coach you freely along the way!
How does Bellame Beauty work?
If you’re not familiar with the way Multilevel-marketing works it’s not hard to understand. In simple terms, there is a company that believes in their product and they launch. When this happens they offer people to buy in and make commissions on sales, it is an inventory where everything gets sold. The Product is not virtual.
For MLM companies they must not proceed any further than 3 levels because when this happens, the people at the bottom can not get paid.
Bellame Beauty is in the personal care niche and they sell only 4 various personal care products for your skin, which are as follows:
- Hydrating Cleanser (Costs $48)
- Hydrating Eye Cream (Costs $68)
- Hydrating Serum (Costs $88)
- Hydrating Moisturizer (Costs $78)
Anybody can go and buy these products individually or they can get them bundled together for $272. If you check their website, they’ll have a few new products listed but not yet being sold or marketed.
Bellame Beauty bar has all products are all natural and proven to work, although Multi Level-marketing has taken a bad rap over the years, the products from Bellame Beauty have not had anything bad get written about them. Below are some of the benefits they are made with:
- Cruelty Free
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Soy Free
- Nut Free
Since I have been doing some in depth research on the Bellame Beauty products and company I haven’t found anything bad about them. Below is a Video Review of some other Fashion people talking about Bellame Beauty with positive perspectives:
How do you make money with Bellame Beauty?
Bellame Beauty is your typical MLM Structure as follows:
- Retail Commissions
- Bonuses from Recruiting and growing in ranks
To get started with Bellame Beauty you have to purchase their beginner pack which costs $99 and is called the Influencer Kit. Once you buy into this kit, it is your first step into working towards big things:
- 12 months Bellame Beauty boutique website
- 1 Bellame Beauty box
- 1 Bellame Beauty binder & training materials
- 10 brand brochures
- 10 sets of product samples
- 10 opportunity trifolds
When you buy their Starter Pack it gives you the choices you need on what products to sell moving forward (according to your budget – cut back).
Personal Sales entitle you to 25% commissions while direct sales give you 40% commissions.
Here’s an overview of MLM Workers ranks and bonuses:
- Partner – Partners get 25% on retail sales, 20% on Beauty Passport Orders, and 4% Line 1 Sales bonuses. 25% on retail sales, 20% on Beauty Passport Orders; 4% Line 1 sales bonus.
- Director – Directors get 25% base profits on all retail orders, 15% sales mentor bonus, 20% on Beauty Passport Orders, 4% line 1 sales bonus; 5% personal generation bonus on level 1. To qualify you need 250 personal sales volume, 4 personally active partners, and 3000 total personal generational sales.
- Senior Director – Senior Directors get 25% base profit on retail orders; 15% sales mentor bonus; 20% on Beauty Passport orders; 15% sales mentor bonus; 4% line 1 sales bonus; 5% personal generation bonus on level 1; 6% 1st generation bonus. To qualify you need: 250 personal sales volume; 4 personally sponsored active partners; 1 director in 1st generation level; 3,000 total personal generation sales.
- Executive Director – Ex. Directors get 25% base profit on retail orders; 15% sales mentor bonus; 20% on Beauty Passport orders; 15% sales mentor bonus; 4% line 1 sales bonus; 5% personal generation bonuses on level 1; 6% 1st generation bonuses; 3% 2nd generation bonuses. To qualify you need: 250 personal sales volume; 4 personally sponsored active partners; 2 director in 1st generation level; 3,000 total personal generation sales.
- Diamond Director – Diamond Directors gets 25% base profit on retail orders; 15% sales mentor bonus; 20% on Beauty Passport orders; 15% sales mentor bonus; 4% line 1 sales bonus; 5% personal generation bonuses on level 1; 6% 1st generation bonuses; 3% 2nd generation bonus. To qualify you need: 250 personal sales volume; 4 personally sponsored active partners; 2 director in 1st generation level; 3,000 total personal generation sales.
- Platinum Executive Director – Platinum Ex. Directors get 25% base profit on retail orders; 15% sales mentor bonus; 20% on Beauty Passport orders; 15% sales mentor bonus; 4% line 1 sales bonus; 5% personal generation bonuses on level 1; 6% 1st generation bonuses; 3% 2nd generation bonuses; 2% 3rd generation bonuses; 0.25% infinity bonuses on total downline. To qualify you need: 250 personal sales volume; 4 personally sponsored active partners; 6 director in 1st generation level; 3,000 total personal generation sales; 125,000 total downline team sales.
If you’re looking at starting up with Bellame Beauty you will need to buy the Starter Pack that which is mentioned above and then on top of that, work your way up the ladder with the positions provided just above this text.
Bellame Beauty is a unique opportunity to provide both their member plus prospects with a chance by gift to work essentially selling cosmetics but also to refer others to the program.
The one thing that I want to say now and this is the most important aspect to this Bellame Review and that is if you’re serious about trying your luck online and are wanting to do this I would get affiliate training on how to market a product. This is the most important aspect to selling products, you must know how to sell and market in a competitive industry. If you agree with me here, then I want to off you my free coaching inside a platform destined for all affiliate marketers to make it to the top. Do not leave here without giving it a try! Learn how to to start a company that supports you here.
Pros And Cons About Bellame Beauty
- Bellame Beauty Still a new company so you can join in the early days
- New members or Prospects of Bellame Beauty can concentrate on selling products to get promoted rather than recruiting people all the time
- Bellame Beauty owners are experienced entrepreneurs in Multilevel-marketing
- Expensive products that will be hard to sell
- It’s in a crowded niche
- Only 1% of MLM recruits make money
- Bellame Beauty doesn’t offer an income-disclosure statement to see how other people are doing
- The new company has already plateaued