Vindale Research Review
There are so many ways that you can earn money whether online or just in general. If someone wants money, they need to figure out how to make it, and keep it coming in. This is what I set out to do many years ago, but now I don’t have to work because I have an online business that does it all for me. You can sit with survey websites and make small amounts of money, or you can get into gear and let a fully professional affiliate marketer coach like me professionally coach you. You’ll build a website and make money, that is all. Just be prepared to allow time to see the results and you’ll be glad about your results.
Always look for real posts where people are succeeding such as 900 Referrals in a WEEK! Damn, this is sick!, and by copying, you’ll be earning thousands in no time!
What is Vindale Research?
Vindale Research is a Survey website that lets their members sign up and earn small amounts of cash and prizes for doing their activities. If you look at this simply you earn money by sitting around and answering the sites question in a survey format.
Just for signing up they bonus you $2.00. Another way to earn money with Vindale Research is by reviewing products – that they send you.
Vindale Research is based out of New York that was launched in 2005. Vindale Research delivers product and survey reviews to people living in UK, US, Australia, and Canada. After doing some in depth research I have found that no one has ever been rejected from signing up to their platform.
Since launching, Vindale Research has paid out a massive $5 million to its members, along with providing consumer insights to so many companies which also include businesses such as Amazon, Netflix, and Disney.
This platform allows members to sign up for free. It’s a rule of thumb that people should never sign up to survey sites that ask for money on sign up.
Survey Sites are still a poor way to earn, so I recommend trying your luck elsewhere at the same time (you’ve got nothing to lose anyway), so try reading Broke My First $100 In A Single Day (June Update), and I’ll help you for free along the way inside!
How does Vindale Research Work?
There are so many ways to make money with this platform but with that being said, I want to show you the easy way to start earning money.
Here is a list of options you have a Vindale Research to earn money:
- Evaluations – An evaluation job from Vindale Research requires you to obtain a product that they send you. This product is somewhere on special and your job is to give a real and honest opinion about it. Only at the end of the trial period do you start your review. This means you are to use the product and see how it goes. Payment: They pay you anywhere from $5.00 to $75.00.
- Taking Surveys – Surveys are where you can earn the most with this website. For every survey you finish you’ll earn $1.00 to $5.00.
- Deals – If you get chosen as being someone in one of their chosen locations you qualify for exclusives discounts and coupons.
- Reward Mail – As Vindale Research has your email this is how they will send you advertisements. With this you can open and get paid to interact with such jobs. You earn $0.10 for each time this is handled successfully.
- Referrals – For every person to you refer to Vindale Research you get paid $5.00. This can work out to be some of the best paying opportunities. I want to mention here that without a website you won’t be able to enter your link into the content. This is affiliate marketing and without a website the only way you can refer people is with your Facebook page. If you want to earn the right way just sign up here and I will coach you personally.
- Vindale Videos – You can earn up to $0.25 for one video online here at Vindale Research. They are short videos as you can imagine.
- Submitting a payment photo – You can actually earn $5.00 for sending a photo of you and your earnings into Vindale Research.
- Cash Contests – This is something that you should look for when you join the platform. They pay up to $15.00 and they are on each week.
As you can see, this is how Vindale Research works. Do you want to be busy earning a few cents or building an online business, just like this one that you’re on? See this review, when I write this people click into my site and read it. Whatever I have on offer they could pay for and earn me commissions. I want to show you how to build a site (your online business) like this rather than doing paid surveys.
Payments and Rewards
If you want to get good at doing surveys, you will find that there are different ways to make more money with them. According to Vindale Research they make steak that their payouts range from $.0.25 to $50. With that being said you could make $50 potentially. To see if this is something that will happen I would ask people who know, it doesn’t have to be something that takes all year.
The minimum cash out threshold for members at Vindale Research is $50. Once you reach this amount, you can request a payment on your earnings either through PayPal or check.
Most people would rather have a much lower cash out option, but that’s just the way it is with Vindale Research.
Pros and Cons About Vindale Research
- It is free to join
- Instead of a point’s system you can see the dollar amount from within your dash
- Your browser extension tells you when their are new Surveys to take
- There are numerous ways to earn money
- Nice new looking website homepage
- Minimum cash out is high at $50
- Their information doesn’t tell you fine details about offers
- It doesn’t have a mobile app to earn remotely
- The survey quantity doesn’t last long
- They don’t have many partners
I have reviewed other survey websites which I think offer way more than this platform. From what I have read a lot of other people think the same as well (the site needs to be updated).
The only thing I would like to see happen with this place of research is a larger partnership staging (which will produce more work) and a better platform. If they can do this it will entice more people to hang there.
Apart from the things that I have mentioned I would like to see how you would like to build an online business and reviewing these survey sites for your own online business? If you do, it will mean your basically doing one thing while waiting for the other to start back up. I mean there’s no point sitting and waiting for a survey when I could introduce you to affiliate marketing.