Send Out Cards Review
There are many reasons to begin working for yourself and to do this requires a little study firsthand. Generally speaking, when someone wants to start their own business, a heck of a lot of the time, they will begin to invest in Multilevel Marketing, and this is usually because the process is already pre made and all they have to do is buy the products (or services) and sell it.
The opportunity usually requires the distributor to walk around the local neighbourhood door knocking and asking if people are interested in either signing up, or becoming a part of the companies’ distribution process.
So What is Send Out Cards and how can you sell greeting & gifts cards from home the easy way? Build a website.
You can very easily cut out all of the hard work now by creating a stunning website and learning both SEO and Content Marketing.
Before continuing, it is very important to remember that being at this post could completely change how you make money. If you wish to earn serious money and quit trying out new apps and offers that don’t pay very well, then this is where you want to go: New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!, as you can see, just by building a website you can make money by selling them. This is knowledge that will make you very wealthy and I look forward to seeing you in there.
What is Send Out Cards?
Send Out Cards is a Multilevel Marketing company that both manufactures and distributes greeting cards all over the world.
After doing some in depth research, I have been able to circumvent an interest as to such a business being one of its kind all over the world. Their goal is unique, which requires people to be able to come to their website and create their very own Greeting Cards and send them wherever they need them.
Both together, the company also acts as a way for independent distributors to earn a living from home selling Greeting Cards.
Send Out Cards was first founded in back in 2003 by Kody Bateman, which now makes the organization over 17 years old. Send Out Cards is based in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States.
From research online, I read that Send Out Cards has sent over 50 million cards, through a network of over more than 60,000 independent distributors.
At the Better Business Bureau (BBB), the company has one of the best profiles you can get. They boast an A+ Rating along with a company Accreditation.
What’s more, is they also sport another technical aspect for their company growth by creating an unusual Facebook Group for their affiliates only. This contends that they have some high hopes in helping their affiliates make some money. Aside from their Facebook group for affiliates, they also sport a general Facebook Fan Page (37.6K Likes), Twitter (4.2K Likes), and LinkedIn (10.2K Likes).
Industries and categories for this company include Greeting Card Manufacturers, Multi-Level & Direct Sales, E-Commerce, and Internet.
Send Out Cards, LLC’s top competitor is BMA Holdings, LLC., led by Susan Polis Shutz, who is their Co-Founder & CEO.
If you’re thinking of working from home selling Greetings cards is something you would be good at, then keep reading below to find out how to start.
If you’re somebody who has been searching for a while to make money online you might have found something right now. I know that the best way to earn right from your computer is with affiliate marketing and you can see the proof here: My Online Biz: $85.5K THANKS WA! Lessons Learned In 2019. The latter is somebody who did the training and is now building he’s income. You should join and I will see you in there and coach you for free!
How does Send Out Cards work?
Send Out Cards is a global company based in the United States. Send Out Cards have users all around the world. Due to different regulations, there are some restrictions for sign-up outlined below.
- Affiliates – Users can sign up as an Affiliate in the following Countries. United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, the United Kingdom, or Ireland.
- Customers – Users can sign up as a customer, anywhere in the world.
Send Out Cards are a USA based company, all orders and commissions are paid in US dollars, regardless of the location of the user.
Send Out Cards allows customers to go to its website, create a personal greeting card, and the company will mail the card to the person of the customer’s choice. I mean, check out the screenshot below of what the pricing page looks like:
This means, that you can literally create a design and label it as your own card. Think about how many businesses there are in the world that sells greeting cards? Does this sound like something to you whereby you could create a sample and send it to a shop or something and show them what you have and become their direct supplier? I think so.
As you can see with the price charts above, it requires you to pay a small fee and you can use the platform as you need be.
As seen in the screenshot above, joining Send Out Cards sign up is for free but you’ll have to upgrade with the following plans which you’ll have to pay monthly:
- Basic – $0
- Enhanced – $17
- Card a day – $37
- Unlimited – $97
To begin marketing with the company, one must purchase a Marketing Distributor Package which costs $395 and includes the following:
- Distributor Sales Kit
- License to represent SendOutCards
- Earn Commissions and Bonuses
- Online Business Office
- Business Opportunity Website
- Retail Website
- Unlimited Opportunity DVD Program
- 200 Points* on Initial Purchase
- 1 Personal Ticket per Treat’em Right Seminar
- Unlimited Guest Tickets per Treat’em Right Seminar
- Unlimited Picture Storage
There is also an annual fee of $59, which is refundable. Anyone who is interested in promoting this company can use the website to create an account.
There are two ways to earn income with the company, including weekly bonuses and residual commissions. The methods in which to earn these bonuses include:
- Customer Direct Retail Profits – Sell your services directly to a customer by sending out a card, gift, or sending one of our Photo Store products. You send the item to them from your account and collect the money directly from them. You may sell Preferred Customer Splash Pak codes and collect the profit directly.
- Retail Sales Commissions – This monthly commission is paid based on sales to customers. More customers buying your products means more income.
- Fast Start Bonus – This one-time bonus is paid twice a week and is based on you getting new customers within 7 days of becoming a distributor.
- Monthly Manager Bonus Pool – This monthly bonus consists of one percent of all global customer volume and is split with qualified participants.
- Customer Acquisition Bonus (CAB) – This one-time bonus is paid twice a week and is based on you helping your new MD’s to get new customers to become card senders.
- Leadership Bonus – This one-time bonus is paid twice a week to those distributors who advance themselves through the ranks and demonstrate the ability to help their distributors to grow their businesses. Leadership Bonuses increase as you advance in rank in the system and you are rewarded for helping more people to sell products, recruit and train customers and distributors.
- 7-Level Downline Commission – This monthly commission is based on volume sold on the first 7 levels of your organization as a distributor.
- Leadership Volume Commission – The Leadership Volume Commission is paid monthly and is based on the volume sold in your downline organization. This bonus pays to unlimited levels depending on how your organization is coded to you as a leader
Google Trends Overlook:
As you can see in the screenshot above, the company first launched with some serious go. I am guessing that the way the founders marketed the business is the reason why it has slowly gone back down. Even now, though, you can see that it is slowly coming back up (the company may doing some new promoting or marketing).
Now, just before we go, I want you to keep in mind promoting this company will be dependent on how well you can market. They probably won’t have very good training on this aspect so to help you with that, I highly recommend you taking this course which will teach you how to market the company.
Now that I have fully finished my Send Out Cards Review I can now fully conclude that the business is legitimate and is also very well-thought-out. It is an interesting way to do business and I think that a lot of smaller businesses will be using this to create their greeting cards.
Overall, You need a company that respects you, keeps you updated on what’s going on, and gives you full disclosure before and after you join. If this company or any other company you long to work for does not do this, then you must renegotiate who you need to work for, and with this being said, I can give you your first pipeline of employment starting with your own online business. Keep on reading below to get this orchestrated.
Send Out Cards Pros And Cons
- Good Training And Support
- Conveys Optimism
- Their Message Is Positivity
- Offers a way to work from home
- Has a long-standing company
- Has an excellent BBB Rating
- Has social media
- Has an excellent idea on business, and I think that it truly offers a great way to earn
- Positive product reviews
- It is Costly
- Strict Marketing Rules
- Low Income Potential, Low Success Guarantee
- Expensive Startup
- Strict Marketing Rules on Send Out Cards
- Is still a MLM business, and this industry has always had its own problems
- Hidden monthly expenses – Reaching 93 PCV means that you must sell $93 worth of their products every single month. If you can’t do that, then you need to buy it yourself.
- Only 1 in 370 members over $30k a year – Read their income disclosure here.
- Medium-level trend according Google trends
I highly recommend building a website, learning SEO and Content marketing so that you get free traffic
Anyone can now build their own website because of awesome back-end platforms such as WordPress. If you have not heard about this platform, then I would highly recommend using my #1 free training to get a free start and you’ll most likely turn your life around in terms of earning money.
Not only will you earn some good money, but you’ll also learn how to write content and rank websites. This can come in very handy for doing things other than blogging, such as building websites for customers and creating ads to sell affiliate products.
Check out some of my most important articles & Pages below on how to build an online business:
- Jaaxy Review (Keyword Research Tool)
- Wealthy Affiliate Review (Affiliate Training)
- Affiliate Marketing Training Course
- Affiliate Coaching
- Everything you need to be successful
- Learn Skills that make money
- UberSuggest Review (Keyword & Domain Insights Tool)
- Google AdSense (How to start brief guide)
- SiteRubix Review (How to build a free website)
- How to choose an online business name (Brief Guide)
- MoneyPantry (Article & content typing)
Now it’s your turn. Do you have previous experience in selling Personal Greetings Cards from home? Have you worked or tried working for Send Out Cards before?
Please share in the comments section below.