People are seemingly searching for quick and easy ways to earn money online, but it is never going to happen.
When will people begin learning that what they know is true?
Humans out of all creatures are the ones who know that money is not free, cannot be accessed for free, and does not appear on money trees for free.
In order to create a revenue stream, one needs to prepare and gain wisdom or understanding on a legitimate online earning method.
If you want help with this, I am more than happy in assisting you with getting what it is you’re requiring. The person inquiring should start by reading my final guide and joining the training platform I use, where I can start helping them for free.
Product Name: Paid2Share
Overall Rating: 77/100
What Is Paid2Share?
Paid2Share is an affiliate network that rewards people for doing small tasks and sharing Paid2Share to social media.
How Does Paid2Share Work?
The aim of Paid2Share is to get ad clicks on their site. By recruiting people to sign up, they say that your social media post is enough. When you join, complete tasks, and share Paid2Share to social media, they reinburst you with revenue that they make from ads.
In other words, when a new affiliate shares Paid2Share to their social media and someone sees it and has a look, if they click on the ads the job is done. All they want to do is get people coming back to their site to click on their ads, so they can earn revenue. This is how they pay their affiliates.
- Home – This is your homepage inside your profile, and it shows you the stats that your links are making. It has things that you’ll need to make money, such as your affiliate link and payments for different tasks that you can complete. It is kind of easier looking at the homepage rather than clicking in each feature link.
- Chat – This is a live chat feed to everyone who signs up. Keep in mind, when I tried it, it didn’t work.
- Refer & Earn – This is where your affiliate link is that you can share to social media.
- 50s task Wall – This hosts all the different tasks Paid2Share offers, such as mobile offers and featured surveys.
- Promo Posts – This is a page with information on how to create a post and earn more rewards.
- $30 YouTube Post – This is a template you can use to post to the selected social media platform. It also offers:
- $20 Facebook Post
- $15 Instagram Post
- $25 TikTok Post
- Rewards Center – This shows you what types of things you can earn and already redeemed prizes from people earning.
- My Account – This is your own account inside Paid2Share, which also lets you create your own Avatar.
- Payments – This shows you how much is owed to you and when you will receive it.
- Cashout – This is an option for you to withdraw your earnings.
- Help – This is the Paid2Share FAQ for members who need more answers.
- Payments Proof – This takes you to another page that shows you people who did earn some money with this system.
- Logout – Lets you log out.
Is Paid2Share a reliable source to earn money online? No. You won’t earn any money from this website because it seems like a total scam.
Is Paid2Share free to join? Yes. Anyone can create a free account.
Does Paid2Share have real tasks that need to be done? No. Members will share Paid2Share to their social media but will not get paid.
Are Paid2Share features safe? No. It is a very fake site. What you see is what you get. There’s no interaction with real life form, so this makes it hard to receive hard-earned money from them.
Pros & Cons
What’s to like –
- To be honest, this is one of the fakest make money online websites I have ever seen. There is nothing to like about this website at all.
What’s not to like –
- Everything on the website is fake. From the widgets to the tasks to the usage of the site.
- It offers a $50 bonus on the sign-up, which I know I am not getting
- It’s a fake site that now has all my information
- Your online security will be at risk
- The live chat says it is under maintenance, but that is a total lie, it’s just a fake design where they have written fake chat text to fool people who join.
- It makes you do work without paying you
- It sells your contact information – Read this post for more info on this.
If you want to make money online, there are only a few options you have. Judging by the pathway to this site, you obviously don’t want to spend any money. You can start blogging and start making money by writing reviews and helping much larger brands make sales to their products.
Start with learning about affiliate programs and then build your website using this free guide.
Even I, a pretty ok website designer, had trouble spotting Paid2Shares scam artists. When I saw the site, it tricked me into thinking it was right and perfectly legitimate.
But as I started clicking around, I just got this eerie feeling that the website was just dead. It then hit me that everything in Paid2Share was fake and yet other people are going through the same concepts.
It is a fact that earning money online is done only by big website businesses such as Google AdSense and Google.com.
Unless you’re affiliated with any of these businesses, you probably won’t make any money online.
I can coach you into building a website and making money online legitimately if that’s what you’re looking for. Just start by taking my free guide, and I’ll see you on the inside.
Also, I did a few reviews on scam sites in a row and when I checked my email around the following same time I saw this:
If you can’t see this image clearly, open it in a new tab (right click on mouse, new tab).