Have you wondered how many reasons there are to want to make a living online? If yes, this LifeVantage Review could be the turning point in your life. There are tons of reasons to listen closely as I put forth many reasons on why working online is the future and how easy you can start.
There are tons of third-party companies out there who just like this LifeVantage business are offering for members to earn a part of their revenue to bring them more customers. To do this, the prospect member will receive a referral link when they sign up to the MLM opportunity.
Do you want to start this right the first time? Because if you do, then I want to show you how to open a business online and make money. Now, this is important because to get to the top you have to have a coach, the key is without spending any money. In fact, this is one of the main elements that I put forth when telling others about this time, that when you start a new online business – don’t spend any money doing so because you don’t have too, not even to get the website up and running.
You should always consider two ways of making money, so this is another income source you can try if LifeVantage does not work out.
Direct Marketing does not use a website. They use Door-to-Door marketing for you must be able to talk to each new prospect buyer. It is hard work. But still very possible if you wish to work hard.
So What is LifeVantage.com and can you work from home selling Anti-aging products and get paid well? Let’s find out now.
But before continuing, it is very important to remember that being at this post could completely change how you make money. If you wish to earn serious money and quit trying out new apps and offers that don’t pay very well, then this is where you want to go: Made $500 in 3 hours of work!, as you can see, just by building a website you can make money by selling them. This is knowledge that will make you very wealthy and I look forward to seeing you in there.
What is LifeVantage?
LifeVantage is a Network Marketing business that both manufactures and distributes nutraceutical dietary supplements and skin care products.
The Protandim Nrf2 synergizer product is a patented research-based product backed by science. According to LifeVantage it is the only supplement clinically proven to reduce oxidative stress by an average of 40 percent in 30 days.
In an easier way to understand this company products, they make a whole variety of anti-aging products so that your skin will last longer.
Their main products are as follows:
- Protandim (Nutritionals) – This is their flagship product, which is also the most controversial. It’s basically a dietary supplement. (Also available for dogs!)
- TrueScience (Beauty) – A series of skincare products which include facial cleanser, perfection lotion, eye serum, and anti-aging cream.
- PhysIQ (Fitness) – Supplements that help you lose weight, burn fat and supplement protein.
- AXIO (Energy) – Energy drink that claims to help you not just for your physical body, but also for your brain to increase focus, clarity, concentration, and alertness.
People can sign up to then sell these products starting with their friends and families.
WWW.LifeVantage.com was founded back in 2003 and is situated in Western US. The company is now publicly traded with the new CEO and President being Darren Jensen. Current industries for LifeVantage.com are Biotechnology Healthcare Wellness health, nutritional science, improved health, direct selling, wellness , fitness, markets, Biohacking, Biohack your body, health supplements , Life Vantage, and LifeVantage.
LifeVantage has three social media pages for which people can use to verify their authenticity further, and they’re Facebook (81.6K Likes) Twitter (8.1K Users), and LinkedIn.
The four-minute video below shows you more into what they do and how their product works:
If you want to start Working from home selling anti-aging products then this company is definitely worth looking into.
I want to explain something to people who are searching for a way to really start making money online. You may have been searching for a while now and always hoping that one day you’ll find something that makes you happy. I want you to have a look at: $510.10 – My One Year Anniversary At Wealthy Affiliate and see if this is something you would be interested in doing yourself. If so, continue on inside and I will coach you for free!
How does LifeVantage work?
Selling anti-aging products from home is something that some may find rewarding as getting older is not what anyone wants to go through. The Main website for LifeVantage is neatly laid out and seems to work pretty straight forward.
To begin making money with the LifeVantage opportunity you must first invest and spend some money on their products. This is how they make their money fast.
When you start spending you’ll then be eligible for commissions. You have to purchase a $50 Starter Kit which passes you the necessary items you need to begin selling. This is the starting point for your LifeVantage work from home business and it is the only compulsory aspect that they have in place that which must be ascertained.
If you want to save money this is good. They give you the following discounts of product purchases:
- Silver ($350) – 20% savings
- Gold Pack ($650) – 25% savings
- Gold Performance Pack ($650) – 25% savings
- Platinum ($1,250) – 30% savings
You can buy these and grow your company little by little. This is how you make money by doing Multilevel Marketing.
There are 8 different ways you can earn commission from LifeVantage:
- Retail Sales
- Smart Start Bonus
- Launch Bonus
- Royalty Commission
- Generational Matching Bonus
- Elite Bonus Pool
- Achievement Bonus
- Multiple Business Centres
Members also have to purchase 40PV every month, and I actually found that through other reviews, this was only shown via small print on some of their activation tables. This is the equivalent to $50 every month on LifeVantage products.
There are 7 ways that distributors can get paid from LifeVantage:
- Smart start bonus (30-40% commission for people you recruit and the “starter pack” they buy: 100PV+ = 30% commission 200PV+ = 40% commission)
- Launch bonus (200PV+ needed to get bonuses of your downline recruits)
- Unilevel commissions (2-9% commission from downline sales)
- Generational matching bonus (10% match of your downline unilevel commissions)
- Elite bonus pool (4% of total sales gets spread to all “active elite distributors”)
- Rank achievement bonus (one-time bonuses for achieving the top 3 ranks)
- Business centres (You can become a “distributor” under yourself once you reach Premier Pro 5 rank)
You can learn more about the LifeVantage Compensation plan with the YouTube below:
With everything that I have labelled thus far I am guessing that you will be able to produce an income and make some money with your own company and revenue portfolio. Keep in mind that this work is hard paced and that in time anything is possible. You’ll have to work hard. If you don’t want to work hard, try my #1 recommendation whereby I show you how to build a passively online business and make money from home.
After doing some in depth research I found that this business is legitimate. However, there are some other factors that did not entirely add up such as the product being new to them only.
Overall, You need a company that respects you, keeps you updated on what’s going on, and gives you full disclosure before and after you join. If this company or any other company you long to work for does not do this, then you must renegotiate who you need to work for, and with this being said, I can give you your first pipeline of employment starting with your own online business. Keep on reading below to get this orchestrated.
LifeVantage Pros And Cons
- LifeVantage Proven company
- LifeVantage Duplicated & Ineffective Website
- LifeVantage Positive product reviews
- LifeVantage Charity work
- LifeVantage Members get a free website
- LifeVantage Members can send prospect customers to their website
- LifeVantage Public Listed Company
- Expensive products
- Hidden monthly expenses
- Pyramid scheme in disguise?
- 1 in 169 make over $35k/ year
- Downward trend
- False Health Claims – Protandim is their main product, which is also the most controversial one. This product is not regulated.
- Difficult to Cancel Monthly Order
- Duplicated & Ineffective Websites for new members – To run a website you need to understand both SEO and Content Marketing in order to get free traffic. Otherwise, you will only be “Passing” Your site to people with the direct URL that you have been given.
Consider working from home with an internet based business and make money around the clock
There has never been a better time to get started than now. Have you ever heard of affiliate marketing? It consists of a four-step process where you build a site, get traffic, and make money. It is easy as and this is what I would like to help you achieve with special training as well. I would like to mention a lot more of this now but I don’t want to waste your time. The training is free to start and does not ask for a credit card or anything and this is a huge selling point for this opportunity but remember that I am not trying to sell this to you, it’s what I produce.
When you learn skills that make money it doesn’t take much longer to reach your goals. I look forward to seeing you on the inside. Also, check out my Wealthy Affiliate Review if you want to learn more.
Now it’s your turn. Do you have previous experience in selling Anti-Aging Products from home? Have you worked or tried working for LifeVantage before?
Please share in the comments section below.