Wealthy Affiliate Review
How many reasons are there to want to make an online income? If you are aware that people can earn a living online then you could be one who is always on the look out wanting to do it. Well, the good news is that the most lucrative industry has been together formatted into a training platform where new prospects can come to learn to do just that: make money online. This industry is actually called affiliate marketing, but normally people will start off their journey using all different types of online techniques such as:
- Survey Sites
- Get-Paid-To Sites (GPT)
- multilevel Marketing (MLM)
- Drop Shipping with Shopify
- buying and selling on eBay
I would say that 95% of all these attempts at making money online all draw back to starting a website and selling other peoples products or services. Building a website and selling products through reviews is so easy.
It is once people have tried “everything” online that they begin to see that the affiliate marketing industry works the best. Now, I know this is a big call, but it is true. Affiliate marketing is the head of all of your online success. Whenever you join a survey site, they will have an affiliate program and if you don’t have a website or you have never heard about affiliate marketing before, guess what happens? You take on your new online journey but have to completely neglect that aspect of the platform which is to bring in new members. This is what is happening online!! And you wouldn’t believe it.
A GPT Site is one of the most popular ways to earn money online but guess what happens each time a new person joins up? They come into contact with the same aspect we just touched on- affiliate marketing. A GPT Site has a few extra ways their members can earn money compared to your general survey site. But, a Huge way of them is the promotion of that website. They get given an affiliate link. Without their own website, or as we mentioned earlier, having never heard of affiliate marketing they are either told a little bit of the puzzle which is to promote their link on Facebook, or they try to think for themselves and realize that they have Facebook and maybe the people there will want to join. If they get people to sign up, it is another huge earning added to their account. People on Social Media are only going to want to join your offer so many times before they are not interested anymore, and after all it is only survey options.
How is this Review Different?
This is the difference between only having Facebook to Sport your affiliate links or the whole world.
Wealthy Affiliate is a system platform that works to show people how to build and launch their own online business.
This is what each Survey Site Taker has to continue on with after joining each Survey or GPT Site in order to accomplish the platforms whole earning potential.
Everytime somebody tries to make a side income online they will always come back to needing their own online business, as affiliate marketing is always done by creating quality content and inserting affiliate links into that content.
With this being said, I want to welcome you to my Wealthy Affiliate Review.
What is Wealthy Affiliate?
Wealthy Affiliate is an Affiliate Marketing Platform that is designed to help both leading starter, and starter entrepreneurs, start their online business website. WealthyAffiliate.com was started back in 2005 by entrepreneurs Kyle and Carson who till this day continue to teach and drive the platform and members into the highest quality of training online.
Wealthy Affiliate has over 10,000s worth of training classes, tools, and modules where you will never not have what you need.
WWW.WealthyAffiliate.com has been in business for over 15 years and continue to strive for success. The Wealthy Affiliate Platform now has over 1.8 Million Members (at the time of writing) and growing.
Wealthy Affiliate is owned by Kyle and Carson and operated under the web hosting corporation Niche Marketing, Inc. With an active online search at the Better Business Bureau (BBB), Niche Marketing, Inc sports an A+ Rating with the company but they are not an Accredited business with the organization.
Eligibility: 18+, WorldWide, *except Nigeria.
How does Wealthy Affiliate work?
As with all online opportunities, whenever somebody finds something new with what they want to do, they will need to sign up and create an account. With Wealthy Affiliate Prospect members can sign up for free and receive their first 7-days for free with everything included. After their 7-day free trial has ended, they will have the offer to upgrade for only $19 for their first month. After the first month has ended, members can keep building but the price changes back to $49US per month.
There are two memberships and one trial within the Wealthy Affiliate Community and they look like this:
- Free 7-Day Starter Trial – The Wealthy Affiliate 7-Day Free Trial is for absolutely anyone who signs up and begins the journey of building their online business. This Trial includes everything the platform has to offer for that whole 7-days meaning there are no restrictions. Members will get to fully build a free website.
- Starter Membership – The Starter Membership is for people who finish the 7-Day Free Trial and remain building their websites. If you decide to keep your website from the Free Starter Trial then you can continue building your site for free for 6 months. After 6 months has expired, if you haven’t upgraded to the Premium Membership then your membership will be terminated and presumed incomprehensive.
- Premium Membership – The Premium Membership has absolutely everything for a fixed price of $49.99US a month. You can also pay for a yearly membership, which could set you back $495US ($41.25 a month). In terms of price, if you pay for a yearly you’ll also get thrown in 100 Free Community Credits and a free domain which costs max $14.00. So if you have the money and want the better option I could honestly say go for yearly as you are receiving those little extra goodies. Also, included with the Premium is an extra 25 websites that you are able to build within the Wealthy Affiliate Platform.
Once you have had a look within the platform you will then be able to test the lessons. From here you will be presented with the training of Wealthy Affiliate. There is also the community, but that is there as you proceed.
The two training platforms are both:
- Online Entrepreneur Certification – 5 courses with 10 lessons in each course.
- Affiliate Bootcamp – 7 courses with 10 lessons in each course.
These two courses make the entire platform membership training but are not limited to “Added” training Material which means, many other affiliates within the platform have also created their own training lessons, courses, and modules. As you continue through the learning curve you’ll find that it is really not that hard and you’ll see how easy it is adding your own training just on simple things like “How to create a Google Analytics Account”. These are things you learn, but because the internet is still so undeveloped, it makes way for complete beginners to add their own training on simple steps to affiliate marketing.
When you first start the training, you will enter into the Online Entrepreneur Certification Training first and be taught how to build your own interest based website first. It is when you finish this first segment of training that you have the opportunity to advance on to the Affiliate Bootcamp which drives heavily deep into the promotion of the Wealthy Affiliate Training Course itself. Yes, you get to also learn (after you have built your own website) how to also promote the training itself, and this is what makes me like the mechanism itself. I mean, what other training online has advanced so far and now lets members promote them for just under half the earnings. It means you have just turned up and you are able to earn half of the what the owners earn if you help them promote the platform.
On top of being able to promote the platform, when a member receives over 300 Premium Referrals they are invited to an all-inclusive conference to meet the owners of Wealthy Affiliate. They have everything paid for, including being given $200US spending money at the dinner conference. If you are reading this review this platform is the offer of the year for you.
With the Wealthy Affiliate Review finished I have fully concluded that Wealthy Affiliate is legitimate and anyone who signs up with them and starts a website will certainly have a lucrative future ahead for themselves. The reason why I like them a lot is because I had no idea about anything that had to do with a website and I was able to build this website (that you’re on now), learn how to type, and learn how to construct content. Wealthy Affiliate is that powerful that they taught me how to do all of this in just over one year. I now have a full time online business at the age of 34, which I will have for the rest of my life, something that makes me money day after day, year after year. If you are wondering whether they are worth it, just imagine somebody spends an investment on starting a business or worked really hard for over ten years and built something incredible that people liked a lot, and then they offered to you the chance to be able to promote it and earn just under half the profit? It is without a doubt amazing.
Pros And Cons About Wealthy Affiliate
- Great website hosting with high up times, with fast or medium-load speeds
- Thousands of hours of recorded training on top of the dedicated Training Courses
- There is a Live training each week along with Q&A (The Host Name is Jay)
- There’s An engaged community of 1.8+ million members which everyone finds just absolutely amazing
- There is a State-of-the-Art Keyword Research Tool that members can use for their content creation
- Free Starter Members get 1 Free Website
- Premium Members get 25 Free Websites
- The Community can become very distracting for members as there is so much to talk about.
- The Platform will Take 6 months or more for consistent income