This is my Jeunesse Review. Find out if Jeunesse is legit or not with top-rated insights with this in depth review. Are you looking to sell anti-aging cosmetics from home? Then this Jeunesse Review could be for you.
Multilevel Marketing is one of the best ways to make money and I think that the people reading this would also agree if they have done it before as well. The process is simple, you pick a company that offers a good way of earning and sign up. Sometimes there is a cost involved for which you need to pay in order to receive some inventory. Then, they use social media to offshore the products which means sell. Another great way is with Door-to-Door within your local neighbourhoods. If you get to knowing your neighbours, you can often get them to sign up as well. This can take the hassle of having to sell everything and just focus on new people signing up.
But before continuing, it is very important to remember that being at this post could completely change how you make money. If you wish to earn serious money and quit trying out new apps and offers that don’t pay very well, then this is where you want to go: Made $500 in 3 hours of work!, as you can see, just by building a website you can make money by selling them. This is knowledge that will make you very wealthy and I look forward to seeing you in there.
But what is JeunesseGlobal.com and can you create a reliable income from home selling nutritional skin care products? This review should be able to show you a correct pathway to take from here.
What is Jeunesse?
Jeunesse is a Multilevel Marketing company that both creates and sells nutritional skin care products that which is meant to help people both feel and look younger; the products include anti-aging supplements, creams, and gels. Ever since I started getting older, I began watching for those little tubes of ointments, that which sported a little ball on the end of the tube, where you could roll it under your eyes and almost instantly, the wrinkles could be gone. To me, this is among some of my most sort after items still to this day, I mean, imagine being able to take away wrinkles with a little self kit? That is exactly what this company offers and more. Let’s take a deeper look below.
Jeunesse’s line of supplements help the body in a variety of ways. AM & PM Essentials™ provide cells with vitamins that help increase energy in the morning and give the body a relaxing sleep at night. Reserve™ blends fruit to provide the body with antioxidants. Finiti™ contains a blend of vegetables and fruit to help maintain healthy stem cells. Zen Bodi™ helps build muscle and curbs appetite. And Nevo™ supplies a boost of energy in the form of an energy drink.
Skin Care Products
Jeunesse’s skin care products focus on giving the skin a youthful appearance. The luminesce™ anti-aging line fights fine lines and wrinkles. Instantly Ageless™ micro-cream reduces the presence of under-eye bags in under two minutes. And the NV™ foundation, primer, and bronzer make the skin appear to have an airbrush finish.
Jeunesse.com was founded back in 2009 by Randy Ray and Wendy Lewis and is now situated within the East Coast, Southern US.
WWW.Jeunesseglobal.com Industries includes Direct Sales Fitness Health Care Wellness.
To search for more credible sources pertaining to this business and whether they’re good enough to work for, I checked whether they had social media in place and I was shocked after discovering over 919.3 million Likes on their Facebook Fan Page and on Twitter over 21.8K Users. These are high accounts, which means they do have a great reputation. Jeunesse also has it’s own LinkedIn page. You can also have a look at the founder’s LinkedIn Pages here and here. This will help you get to know them more in case you want to open up a business with them.
I want to explain something to people who are searching for a way to really start making money online. You may have been searching for a while now and always hoping that one day you’ll find something that makes you happy. I want you to have a look at: $510.10 – My One Year Anniversary At Wealthy Affiliate and see if this is something you would be interested in doing yourself. If so, continue on inside and I will coach you for free!
How does Jeunesse work?
Jeunesse Global manufactures skincare products and supplements in the United States to distribute them worldwide.
With a multilingual customer service, back office support team, global enrolment system, and in-house programming already in place, the company is fully operational sporting over 32 offices blocks within the world.
Together, Jeunesse’s collection of products is called the Youth Enhancement System or Y.E.S. Supplement. The focus of the MLM is to provide skincare and supplements that help people look and feel younger. This means you can work from home selling skin care products and get paid handsomely if that’s what you’d like to do.
To get started with the Jeunesse’s direct marketing franchise, you’ll need to go to their website and scroll to the bottom of the site where it says “Join the Family”. There are also numerous ways on their Facebook Page to interact with them.
If you are serious about joining any MLM, then it’s vital to understand more about the products they offer.
Jeunesse sells a range of nutritional supplements and anti-aging products like creams and gels.
Here are some of their main products:
- Luminesce ($44.95 ~ $137.95) – Skincare products to help restore luminosity, firmness & smoother skin
- Instantly Ageless ($74.95) – Facial cream to hide eye bags, fine lines, wrinkles & pores for 6-9 hours
- NV (Stands for “Envy”) ($55.95) – Mist facial spray
- AM & PM Essentials ($139.95) – Multivitamin supplements
- RESERVE ($137.95) – Antioxidant fruit juice
- FINITI ($144.95 ~ $289.95) – Another supplement
- ZEN Bodi ($21.95 ~ $399.95) – Health drink
- M1ND ($137.95) – Supplement to support memory and reduce mental distraction
- MONAVIE ($175) – Health drink
- Naara ($41.95) – Collagen drink
- NEVO ($71.95) – Energy drink with no artificial flavours, colours, or sweeteners to
Their flagship product is the Instantly Ageless eye-bag remover cream.
Check out the video below to see more on that.
After you have signed up you’ll have to spend $29.95-$49.95 just for the Starter Pack. It is during this stage that they’ll also recommend you buy another product pack that costs $199.95-$2,299.95. And this comes with a range of products that you can also try on yourself.
To remain active, you’ll have to sell 60PV each and every month. While this part of the “buy in” is going down, you’ll then be promoted to buy into the autoship business model that basically takes your credit card details and automatically sends you the products after deducting the money from your account. Keep in mind that if you don’t keep up with this tier your account will be suspended.
This will take all your expenses to a minimum cost of:
- $90 x 12 (Start Kit & 60PV 1 month package)
- Total cost for 1 year = $1,309.90- $3,409.90
A little on how to get paid by the Jeunesse business, There are 7 ways you can go for:
- Retail profit (up to 35%)
- New customer acquisition bonus ($25-$250 depending on their product package purchase)
- Team commission (bonuses when you have two “legs” aka recruit’s that accumulate 100 PV per month)
- Leadership matching bonus (5-20% bonus on sales your downline make)
- Customer acquisition incentive (5% additional bonus on recruit’s product pack purchase if you have 5 regular customers, 10% if you have 10 regular customers)
- Diamond bonus pool (share 3% of total sales in Jeunesse when you reach Diamond rank)
- Lifestyle rewards (incentive trips if you reach certain ranks/ quotas)
To understand this even better, check out the YouTube channel below:
If you think working at home and around the neighbourhood selling anti-aging supplements, creams, and gels is something you want to do, then take this business as an example and begin your journey. Otherwise, look into different industries like the ones online, which is what I do. There is not a better feeling then when your affiliate links start gaining some traction within the search engines.
After checking this Jeunesse Review and perceiving what it has in store, I can now conclude that this business of direct marketing is legitimate and you will earn some good money only after putting in some hard work.
Overall, You need a company that respects you, keeps you updated on what’s going on, and gives you full disclosure before and after you join. If this company or any other company you long to work for does not do this, then you must renegotiate who you need to work for, and with this being said, I can give you your first pipeline of employment starting with your own online business. Keep on reading below to get this orchestrated.
Jeunesse Pros And Cons
- Products are exclusively produced for Jeunesse Global
- Jeunesse Products are made in the USA
- Jeunesse has A wide range of products from skincare to weight loss management to dietary supplements
- Jeunesse offers Clever marketing with the YES system (Unique Selling Point (USP)
- Jeunesse made the Inc. 500/5000 list for being one of America’s fastest-growing companies and have been in business for nearly a decade now.
- Jeunesse has over half a million distributors, ship products to over 88 countries worldwide, and have won multiple awards for business excellence.
- Jeunesse has six different ways for you to earn income as a distributor.
- Distributors promote a variety of health and wellness products with Jeunesse
- Jeunesse sports Many Long Term Customers
- Jeunesse sports a Good Reputation and Track Record
- You Can Earn Money with the Jeunesse opportunity
- The products are very very expensive.
- It has a Relatively high start-up costs
- The auto-shipping part of the business is another hard element of MLMs to overcome, you have to pay $60 upfront with this company each month
- There are Lots of distributors, which makes it hard to recruit new customers and distributors.
- There isn’t a whole lot about their product line that you won’t find in any other “standard issue” MLM joint.
- The company doesn’t have the best reputation
- The compensation plan is a little bewildering.
- Like many MLMs, there seems to be more emphasis placed on recruiting new distributors than selling actual products
- It has a High Competition And Expensive Products
- Jeunesse has had some Global Lawsuits
- It offers some Poor Training and Guidance
- In MLMs the Building a Sales Team is Hard
- Getting the Wrong People in Your Team can cause more loss of time
- It’s hard to Succeed
What I recommend – Try giving blogging ago and see how you like writing content and adding affiliate links
There is a real joy doing blogging for a full-time job and if you can add some content and affiliate link to an article on your blog, you’ll be able to get some traffic and earn some money. Now, this is without having to work hard in any way, all you do is start a website and perform SEO.
How easy do you think that is? I do this and can tell you now, it’s easy as. I had a different background starting my career and this one has turned out truly cost effective. Just start here and tell me what you think later on.
If you’re keen and more information that explains a little more what I am talking about then read my Wealthy Affiliate Review which shows you the training platform.
Now it’s your turn. Do you have previous experience in selling anti-aging products from home? Have you worked or tried working for Jeunesse before?
Please share in the comments section below.