INSIDE: Learn about how to start a business within the Home Depot Niche and target your local neighbourhood to make sales. You’ll also be able to recruit for an extra type of salary income.
This is my Youngevity Review. Find out if Youngevity is legit or not with top-rated insights with this in depth review. Are you looking to sell Mineral supplements, Vitamins, Health, nutrition, food & Beverage, spa, home care, or apparel from home? This seems like a large business franchise to get involved with if you think you have sufficient knowledge in Multilevel Marketing.
I think having a larger variety in what you’re selling is going to give you that general flexibility and assurance of a larger audience to work with.
Working from home selling basically all household products is something that a lot of homeowners will and can relate too.
The Multilevel marketing industry is always about hard work, door-to-door knocking especially. If you think this is too hard for you and want to desperately make money, I would switch to working online, using this training here.
So, What is WWW.Youngevity.com and can you make good success selling sports drinks or garden products from home?
What is Youngevity?
Youngevity is a Multilevel Marketing company that markets a wide range of consumer products and services, primarily through person-to-person selling relationships that comprise a network of networks.
On their website are listed 31 different brands under 18 categories. In addition to their flagship products, you have thousands of other products available to sell.
There are two types of ways that this company works, by recruiting and selling products, which we’re going to discuss in greater detail later on.
Youngevity.com was founded back in 1997 by Dr. Joel D. Wallach. Dr Joel is both a veterinarian and a naturopath. This means the products may have some extensive research behind their creation, which is always a good thing when selling direct. It provides more emphasize on the contribution when working.
Their headquarters are in Chula Vista, California, and they are a publicly traded penny stock.
If you want to learn more about how to Work as vitamin and mineral supplements distributor from home then keep on reading as we find out below.
With the information I have posted thus far the business does look pretty good if you’re also looking to start your own company franchise. Can you make a logo and form a business URL? Try this training to get help with that.
How does Youngevity work?
To get started with your own Youngevity franchise and building a long-lasting company, you’ll make it easy with the fact that their website is laid out clean and useful. Their design is met with a brightness and very inviting.
When you go to the Youngevity official website you’ll see in their top menu two buttons that lead to the same sign up page. The Opportunity page has some extra information, whereas the Join Now page is a straight sign up page.
There is a single payment of $30, that is needed to begin selling and become a distributor for the Youngevity company. Look at the picture below to see the product page:
After you have paid the fee to become a distributor, you’ll be able to look into specifically what you want to buy simply by checking your email. They will send you a confirmation of payment and instructions on how to work it from there. Once you’ve made an account, you’ll need to log into the Distributor Business Center where it will show you a much greater path.
Here are the main categories, the Youngevity has products in:
- Health & Nutrition – A wide range of nutritional supplements for different purposes
- Home & Family – This include all the household equipment for cleaning, kitchen, gardening, and even pet care products
- Food & Beverage – Nutritional beverages, sports drinks, shakes, spices, wholesome foods, etc.
- Spa – All the make-ups and personal care products
- Essential Oils – Singles, blends, diffuses and other equipment
There are way too many products and prices to explain here (that would be a whole article by itself). There are over 2,000 products, 31 brands, and 15 categories.
Check out this YouTube video that demonstrates one of the companies verticals that you could utilize for your own company:
With this information you should be able to see whether or not this is attainable for you to begin with. Are you good at working from home selling health, nutrition, food, and beverage, spa, beauty, home care, apparel? If not, I would also recommend using my #1 training where you’ll learn a marketing technique that uses the internet and web traffic.
Now that I have finished this Youngevity Review I can now ascertain that the business is legitimate and you’ll earn some good money as long as you work hard and put in the time and effort.
Overall, You need a company that respects you, keeps you updated on what’s going on, and gives you full disclosure before and after you join. If this company or any other company you long to work for does not do this, then you must renegotiate who you need to work for, and with this being said, I can give you your first pipeline of employment starting with your own online business. Keep on reading below to get this orchestrated.
Youngevity Pros And Cons
- Youngevity is a Publicly traded company
- Youngevity is a Member of the Direct Selling Association (DSA)
- The Youngevity Revenue has continued to grow in recent years despite being over 20 years old
- Youngevity offers a Health Evaluation for beginners who want to digest these supplements
- Youngevity also offers a Telephone Consultation for both joining and purchasing their products
- Youngevity offers a Variety of Products
- Youngevity offers Monthly Auto Shipments
- Youngevity sports a diverse product Catalog, which means you can specialize in multiple areas and find non-competitive niches to market in. Diversity is important.
- Youngevity seems to come across very legitimate
- The products are too expensive
- Monthly Auto Shipments costs the distributor more money which helps Youngevity get paid but not the distributor. This is something for people who are honestly experienced
- They have a product for anything, which means they don’t have an “ideal customer”
- The company makes false health claims without the science to back anything up
- Youngevity is not transparent and there are sceptical income claims from distributors
- Youngevity sports expensive start-up costs
- Youngevity has Hidden additional fees
- Youngevity parent company is traded as a “risky penny stock”
- The revenue goes up… but the earnings go down
- No FDA Approval
- Push the Auto Shipments
- Sign Up Friends
- BBB Complaints
- It’s an MLM and as mentioned… success here requires a unique personality, a set of skills and circumstances. There’s a reason so many people fail. And MLM are a huge cause of business failure all over the world.
- Steep investment at the beginning relative to other business opportunities. Prices are also not very competitive.
- I’m a sceptic when it comes to supplements.
Learn internet marketing and how to make money with Google traffic for free
Earning money online is among some of the most popular ways of earning money and day by day it gets easier to do. The reason by which this is, is because there are platforms that are built that enable people to simply build a website and earn money. You write some content and publish it to your page and Google will index it, and when people find it, to read, they will most likely buy whatever it is that you’re talking about (with affiliate links inserted). You can start this journey and guarantee a lifetime of success with a simple training here.
If you’re keen and want more information that explains a little more what I am talking about then read my Wealthy Affiliate Review which shows you the training platform.
Now it’s your turn. Do you have previous experience in selling Mineral supplements, Vitamins, Health, nutrition, food & Beverage, spa, home care, or apparel from home? Have you worked or tried working for Youngevity before?
Please share in the comments section below.