Writers Work Review
This is my Writers Work Review. Find out if Writers Work is legit or not with top-rated insights with this in depth review. There are so many reasons that people have and need to be making an online income. Do you make money online as we speak? If you could leave some comments below I could feel free to talk more with you and get a good understanding of where people are and what they want online. But don’t get it wrong, there are many different ways to make money online, and in fact, even when I was young, whenever I saw someone on a laptop, that’s when I literally thought, they must be making money. It was only when I got older that I realized they weren’t exactly making money but rather catching up on some much-needed work income assets.
Today is a lot different, and if you stick to what I want to show you, even combine some of the elements of Writers Work to this pathway to success it won’t be long before you’re also making money online and living a free life with that laptop lifestyle.
But how did it all change and what makes this time so much better than before with concerns to making money online? The fact that the internet was sparked, but next to that the fact that a few hard-working entrepreneurs within the affiliate marketing game started a platform where they literally outlaid what it takes to do it yourself. It is the corresponding training that I took which got me to where I am today. And does it work, all I have seen are countless people inside the platform stick to what the training says and they make money over and over again.
The steps are so simple, you build a website, choose a niche, and start writing content that surrounds the niche you want to be in. This is an online business training that has transformed the way people make money online. You can try it now and get me as your free coach, but I thought it would be powerful to also mention it the way I did with this post, because lots of people start their businesses and then get writers to help them write, which is what this Writers Work Review is about. The opportunities at the moment are endless but you must start with support. Support is vital, so with that being said, enjoy the review, and I hope to see you on the inside.
There is a way better way to earn money and if you’re reading this and don’t know how to make money online but are definitely searching, then this is for you: $2K+ New Affiliate Program. The latter is a WA member who used the website she built to get traffic and make money selling other people’s products and services. It is a no brainer and if you’re going to get involved right now, then you get my free coaching as well!
What is Writers Work?
Writers Work is an online platform that is aimed at helping both writers and prospect writers get better at writing by providing both jobs and tools to do just that. Writers Work is better associated with being a “One-Stop” Writers destination that can offer job listings, training materials, and a selection of tools to help writers manage or share their work.
WWW.Writers.Work is owned by entrepreneurs both Jennifer and Mark Harrell, who are husband and wife. They started the Writers Work LLC company in 2017 and since it perception has come to be a place of growth for writers and the likes. Both Jennifer and Mark also own Surveys4Checks.com, NovEighteen LLC, MyWritingJob.com, and Master Writing Jobs. Because they have their fingers dipped in much more other than just one company it does help when reviewing Writers Work and considering it to be legitimate online.
Writers Work does have a BBB record but is not an Accredited business with the organization nor does it offer a high star rating for the Writers Work company. For a company of this type I would have liked to see some sort of Better Business Bureau recommendation that says something along the lines of them being well trusted.
However, with another element in place in which I like all companies to operate along with their online business is a Facebook Fan Page. And in this case Writers Work does sport a Facebook Fan Page that has over 24K Likes. Just seeing this now has helped a lot with the path I was on with this company. 24K does say that they are liked a lot and this is another reason why I always like the business I review to have this aspect of their company in place.
Eligibility: 18+, WorldWide.
For people who are trying to make money online and are not getting what they want, I recommend looking at what I do and getting free coaching from me as well. Just look at what people are making from the training I offer: Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!. During a Black Friday Weekend, this member earned over $7K just from he’s own website after taking the training and learning the route!
How does Writers Work work?
It is a common element that comes into one when somebody finds a survey platform that they want to earn money from. The first thing that a prospect will have to do to cohort with the following system that they find is create their account. To create an account with Writers Work you will first need both your name and email address, fill them in, and jump straight back over to your email inbox to check for the verification link that Writers Work would have sent to you. Once your account is created, it will then be perfect for you to move on to filling out the rest of your profile membership in which case can offer many extra bonuses.
Once you have created your account, you will then be able to check the offers that they have for you, which are as follows:
- There are a range of Curated live listings of writing jobs – These are also from a range of online sources that member’s can easily apply for to start earning some extra side cash.
- A list of publications that actively seek pitches for articles, along with details on how to submit work to each which could be very handy for new writers who are in the elements of learning how to sharpen their skills sets.
- A personal project management system – This is awesome for people who have money in their business sector and want to pay for content to be professionally looked after, writing jobs organized, documents, and tasks also created and checked.
- A web-based text editor – This is a straightforward writing tool that also includes readability analysis where member’s can type and have their work checked for spelling and grammar mistakes.
- An online portfolio area – As a member’s area, always good to be able to share with clients. Members here can also engage on work ethics or share each others work.
- Writerswork University – Great value, for member’s, an area containing a library of training and resources for new writers.
- Extra features that keep track of your work – A selection elements and tools including functions for time logging and statistical analysis. This helps keep on track with your writings and work ethics.
Now, after going through such a great list of resources many could start to think that the price tag for this is going to be huge. However, let’s go through that now.
Writers Work’s pricing is very easy to learn about. Prospects can either pay into a $47 lifetime subscription or pay monthly that charges only $15 per month.
Writers Work also comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee but is that going to be enough after you spent all that time reading this review, creating your account and so on? I think the $47 for life is sufficient.
Lastly, I wanted to tell you about their affiliate program as this is what I always go on about. You can join up and promote this company and in fact the commissions are pretty good. You get 50% on all commissions that also includes a $25 activation bonus. It has a 90-day cookie so your affiliate link does not expire while your intended buyer thinks about whether they want to buy in or not. This to me is something that I wanted to do straight away since I have an online business, however, as I went to sign up, I was met with a tedious Sharealsale sign up form, and if you’re aware of that works you may understand. Right now, I don’t have time to sit around spending half a day trying to sign up to an affiliate program that should only take a few seconds.
Now that I have fully finished the Writer Work Review I can conclude safely that their writing platform is legitimate and writers will like them a lot. Now, I wanted to make this optional for anyone out there who likes to write and wants to use this platform and create their own website, if you want to use this opportunity to promote the Writers Work platform then I recommend starting your online business now and getting your first review written. Then, it will be published and all you will have to do is sign up to the ShareaSale affiliate sector and become a new affiliate of theirs. Don’t get me wrong, I will be signing up to at some stage I just did not have time today, but those commissions are too good to let pass.
Pros And Cons About Writers Work
- Writers Work offers a Low price overall
- The Writers Work platform hosts Great distraction-free text editor with readability functions
- Writers Work also sports Curated job listings
- Writers Work offers a larger range of places to pitch writing work
- Writers Work also offers Good training videos
- Writers Work has an easy to use website foundation
- Writers Work Portfolio features have been improved since launch after doing that in depth research
- Long Registration sign up for becoming an affiliate of the Writers Work affiliate program. Not that it is bad, to me, it just doesn’t need to take that long and I think they could better enhance their technology to equip their respondents
- The reputation of Writers Work is not perfect