INSIDE: You’ll learn about a company that offers a way for people to grow their own company franchise within the health & wellness niche using the MLM industry.
The AIM Companies Review
This is my The AIM Companies Review. Find out if The AIM Companies are legit or not with top-rated insights with this in depth review. Are you looking to sell nutritional supplements from home? You may be some who only sports health and wellness drinking foods and if this is you, then this company is perfect for you to get a foot in within the door.
A lot of people don’t like to eat food or take hard metabolics of hard core chewing but they will enjoy a drinking concoction every now and again. This is a great way for you to show prospect buyers by also allowing them to test out the product on site. MLMs do this by door-knocking on people’s homes and offering them a sample of their product.
So, What is TheAIMCompanies.com and can you make money selling Nutritional Health Products at home and earn a decent income? Let’s find out now.
What is The AIM Companies?
The Aim Companies is a Multilevel Marketing company that specializes in the Health and Wellness industry. AIM stands for Alliance in Motion. Some of the Products the company offers are nutritional supplements, metabolic, Personal Care, Food Supplement, Functional Beverages, Dietary Supplement, and starter packers. The products are meant to aid in cardiovascular, digestive, nutritional, and weight health, among others. The products feature ingredients such as barley, fibre, beets, Ginkgo, carrots, peas, and raw garlic, to name a few.
WWW.TheAimCompanies.com was founded by Dennis Itami 1982 in Nampa, Idaho who was then joined by Ron Wright in that same year. In 1982, the company opened distribution to Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California, and Denver, Colorado.
The AIM Companies has been recognized over seven times as one of the top 75 companies in Idaho.
After checking social media I was able to see that The Aim Companies has over 3 social platforms where anyone who wants to learn more can head over to check them out. On Facebook they have over 5.9K Likes, On Twitter they have over 10.7K Likes, and LinkedIn.
If you want to work at home for the Alliance In Motion companies then you’ll be able to check how by reading down below.
With the information I have posted thus far the business does look pretty good if you’re also looking to start your own company franchise. Can you make a logo and form a business URL? Try this training to get help with that.
How does The AIM Companies work?
Getting started with the income opportunity at The AIM Companies is as easy as going over to their website and creating an account. The website is easy to use and you’ll find the MLM opportunity right underneath the Business button in their top menu on the website.
Check out this PDF to make the whole process a lot simpler.
Here are 6 ways how you can make money with AIM Global.
- Retail Profit – Members can make 25% on every product they sell
- Referral Bonus – For each person, you refer to AIM Global you get an equivalent of about $10.
- Match Sales Bonus (Pairing Bonus) – You are building a binary organization. Meaning as soon as you find someone who joins you on your left leg and at the same time on your right leg you get the matching bonus, which is ₱1,000 (equals to $20). If these guys find other people (on both sides) you get an additional ₱1,000 (equals to $20).
- Unilevel Income – This is based on the levels below you, You get 5% of your direct referrals up to the 10th level deep.
- Overriding Commission – Your income depends on your rank. Let’s say you are a silver executive. You get a 10% overriding commission on your groups ’sales volume.
But your group’s sales volume must reach 10 points.
- Gold Executive – If 100 points are reached you get 20% overriding commissions.
- Global Ambassador – 1,000 points need to be reached and you get 30% overriding commission.
Consultants can earn an unlimited income with the company. The compensation plan is presented as shown:
Below is a picture of the entire ranking system:
There are 4 main categories of products that AIM offers:
- Personal Care
- Food Supplement
- Functional Beverages
- Dietary Supplement
The most favourite category is Functional Beverages. You will find more than 10 different beverages within this category.
These are mostly coffee-flavoured drinks that improve your health.
For example, Liven Alkaline Coffee costs $7.50, or VIDA Cardio Ceuticals for $16.60.
Here is the list of other products:
- C24/7 Natura-Ceuticals
- Mychoco – Alkaline Chocolate Drink
- Complete Phyto-Energizer
- Choleduz Omega Supreme
- Restorlyf – Longevity Formula
- Care leaf
- Liven Alkaline Coffee
- Burn Slim
- Vida Maxx
Now that you have everything you need to make an informed decision on what you want to do, you should be able to now either start in this business industry or try something else. Working at home selling Nutritional Health Products can be a popular niche to begin with, but when you have a website that is getting traffic, you can make a lot more money even easier.
Now that I have finished The AIM Companies Review I can now fully conclude that this business is legitimate and that you’ll earn some good money after working hard for their company.
Overall, You need a company that respects you, keeps you updated on what’s going on, and gives you full disclosure before and after you join. If this company or any other company you long to work for does not do this, then you must renegotiate who you need to work for, and with this being said, I can give you your first pipeline of employment starting with your own online business. Keep on reading below to get this orchestrated.
The AIM Companies Pros And Cons
- The Aim Companies is a Well Established Company
- The Aim Companies Distributors get free training
- The Aim Companies business has social media
- The Aim Companies Offers a way to make a living and learn marketing
- As a distributor, you still have to report to your upline (also you can be pushed to close the sales and be constantly under pressure)
- Success is extremely rare (pretty difficult to rank higher). One of the reasons why Income disclosure is missing is probably the low learning potential among the distributors.
- Additional budget needed
- It is still an MLM business which have always had trouble associated with it
What I recommend – Start an affiliate website and make money without leaving your home
Starting in the right industry is the first key to success, and when you have somebody or a website that wants to offer free coaching so that you can work hard alongside somebody who is showing you the way to make money online, my recommendation is that you say yes, and take the opportunity with everything you have. The way this works is by creating a website and writing content so that people can come to your site and read what it is about. You’ll then make commissions off the money spent when people make payments on your page.
If you’re keen and want more information that explains a little more what I am talking about then read my Wealthy Affiliate Review which shows you the training platform.
Now it’s your turn. Do you have previous experience in selling Personal Care, Food Supplement, Functional Beverages, or Dietary Supplements from home? Have you worked or tried working for The AIM Companies before?
Please share in the comments section below.