This is my Textbroker Review. Find out if Textbroker is legit or not with top-rated insights with this in depth review. There are so many reasons to be making money online and a lot of the ways people like to learn more about is freelance writing. Even when somebody has experience in typing they can also submit content to websites as guest posts which are done for free and these are called contributors posts. Writing content online can make you a pretty good amount of money but at the same time it is still very limited to doing just that. There are now more and more websites being made where you can create an account and write content for anyone that needs this done, and in many cases now there are also online businesses being made where the company also needs content to help their websites rank but they either don’t know how to write the content or they don’t want to because they have too much going on in other areas of their business.
Then there’s the freelancers who are looking for work and want to make money to form your content. I highly recommend that if you’re a freelancer and want to make money online writing for yourself and writing for your own website. An online business in affiliate marketing reflects overtime all the work you have done and this is the collectiveness of an online business that you work for. After a few years of writing for yourself you can look back and see all the work you have done. An online business makes money through linking to products and services that other companies have already created so that you don’t have to. To start your online business and make money with affiliate marketing start your site now and I will meet you on the inside to give you free coaching.
For people who wish to escape not earning enough money and have been looking for something that will create them a better way to earn more money, then what I have is for you: $12,000 For Christmas 2019 (+ Actionable Advice). The latter is on going of what each member is earning inside the platform. All you have to do is start your membership and it will all been shown to you. I’ll also coach you for free!
But what is Textbroker.com and how can you gain traction from working for this company?
What is Textbroker?
Textbroker is an online platform for on-demand and uniquely written content. The service is a marketplace for more than 200,000 authors and buyers of unique articles. Textbroker covers nine languages: German, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, UK English, and US English, so if language is something you’re also looking for in terms of earning money while writing content this could work out good for you. Textbroker.com forms all types of content, such as blog posts, advertising copy, product descriptions, and foreign language content. Textbroker was founded in 2005 by Jan Becker-Fochler and is currently headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada. Headquarter Regions include Western US as a whole. Textbroker has a revenue of $5M, and 100 employees. Textbroker has raised a total of $150K in funding. Textbroker main competitors are Textworkers, WriterAccess, and Get A Copywriter. Textbroker is a for Profit company and industries include Content Crowdsourcing and SEO. As of August 2019, Textbroker has 5K Likes on Facebook and 1.7K Users on Twitter. Although this company does still have a low social media presence they still have social media and they also have platforms for each respective country. This is going to be good for anyone looking to keep up to date with their services or just get support a little quicker.
There are so many better ways to make money online and searching around online will only provide you with a good experience. But to get to the main way that produces a real and steady income is by looking for sites that offer free coaching on affiliate marketing. Just take a look at what some people are making by taking the recommended training such as: $5k per month is possible – Follow the training and you’ll get results and on the inside I will coach you freely!
How does Textbroker work?
Getting started with Textbroker is actually very easy to do. There are two ways that the site works but the way to make money is by writing content. To get started now just go to the WWW.TextBroker.com website and when you get there you’ll notice a clean and easy to use website. From here there is a top menu that has two links which most people use the site for and they are both to write content or order content. If you haven’t created your account just yet, you’ll be able to do that in the top menu also. Also, at the bottom of the website which is called the footer of a website, there are tons of extra elements and links that can answer a lot more of your questions. Once you have clicked the sign up link from the first page, that’s when it will give you the option to begin as either a writer for the site or an orderer. To make money choose “Writer” and you’ll be able to start creating articles from there and make money. But once you’re in this section, you’ll have the following elements that need to be added:
The main areas will appear as tabs:
- General Info – Add your resume here along with things like pay rate (for direct orders) and availability (how many words you can commit to per week).
- Abilities – Under this tab you’ll be asked to fill in your education, occupation, industry experience, and type of writing you specialize in (eg. interviews speeches, press releases)
- Writing Samples – the most important thing a client wants to know about you is how well you write. Here you can include up to 3 original writing samples so they can see I your writing matches what they’re looking for.
- Languages – Include any other languages you are fluent in so you can accept projects in those languages. You can also include writing samples here.
- Interests – These are topics you like to write about. Clients often search by topic for a list of writers and filling in this section will improve your visibility.
- Travel – Listing the places you’ve traveled gives clients a better overall picture of who you are, what your experience level is, and it can shortlist you for projects that require specific knowledge of a location.
Once you’ve signed you’ve signed in and have done everything, you’ll need to submit an article as a demo to the TextBroker team for analysis. It may take a week or two before you hear back from them after you’ve submitted your sample, at which point Textbroker editors will assign you a ranking between 2 and 5 stars. Your ranking determines the projects you work on and your pay rate. Your pay is determined by your rank(2 – 5 stars) which is set by Textbroker editorial staff. To see an example of what a 500-word article would pay based on your author rank with TextBroker check the list below:
- 2-Star – .7 cents/word (500 words pays $3.50)
- 3-Star – 1 cent/word (500 words pays $5.00)
- 4-Star – 1.4 cents/word (500 words pays $7.00)
- 5-Star – 5 cents/word (500 words pays $25.00)
Because of all this I always tell people that writing for your own blog is way better than writing for anyone else’s. If you’re totally new to all of this I highly recommend taking typing lessons online to speed up so you could earn a decent income. As you can see by the above information you’ll need to be able to type pretty fast to make a decent living at which all of the content you create anyway will only be driven off to another site. The thing with content is that there isn’t really a price that can be set for it because if it ranks in the searches engines well it will forever gain massive amounts of traffic and therefore make unlimited amounts of money. Would you want an article that ranks highly in the search engines making money for somebody else or for yourself?
Now that I have fully finished my Textbroker Review I can fully conclude that this site is legitimate and whoever writes for them will likely earn a small income depending on how fast they type.
Pros And Cons About Textbroker
- Getting content for yourself can be a difficult thing online because you can’t just have anything published to your website. Because of this Textbroker is a pretty trustworthy site with no issues in that sense.
- Textbroker lets you Work when and where you want.
- Textbroker includes resources such as tutorials, videos, community help, and regular feedback from the editorial staff.
- Textbroker Projects is automatically accepted and paid for if a client doesn’t respond within 4 – 8 days (72 hours if you’re going by the client’s terms of service).
- There is no real benefit in writing content for someone else as content is regarded as high-level online. A piece of content could rank for thousands of hits of traffic making whoever gets their hands on it very wealthy.
- Unless you have a 5-Star ranking, the pay is painfully low.
- TextBroker does not offer a way for you to build an online business and make money with your own company
Start your own online business and make money with your own written content where you can look back and always cherish the things you write about
There is nothing better now than making your own website and writing your own content to rank within the searches. Making money online is the easiest thing to do and if you can write content I don’t know what else you could be doing other than blogging for your own site. Just picture how easy it would be writing a product review and ranking that piece of content in Google with an affiliate link? After a few weeks you could go and check on your eBay account (if that’s who you’re with) to see a heap of referral commissions built up just off that one review. This is what I would like to show you how to do with a free training and free coaching. Just start your website now and get ready to meet me within the inside where I will help you along the way for free. I look forward to seeing you in there.
Now it’s your turn. Do you have previous experience in Freelance Typing? Have you worked for Textbroker before?
Please share in the comments section below.