Southwestern Advantage Review
This is my Southwestern Advantage Review. Find out if Southwestern Advantage is legit or not with top-rated insights with this in depth review. Are you looking to sell educational books, software, and website education subscriptions from home? If you ask me, it sounds like fun, doesn’t it? I know. So let me get this straight, you’re going to be selling a lot to do with software and education.
Do you see yourself as somebody who likes to study or sell? You could be familiar with MLMs and just seeing if this one is different. The way MLM’s work is by door-to-door selling, asking people if they’re interested. This can take days to months to make sales, and there is so much walking and working involved. I want you to check something that is ten times easier which is called affiliate marketing. You don’t have to work, you can make money simply by typing with a computer. Just trust me on this and see for yourself if you like what I am describing to you about.
But before continuing, it is very important to remember that being at this post could completely change how you make money. If you wish to earn serious money and quit trying out new apps and offers that don’t pay very well, then this is where you want to go: Made $500 in 3 hours of work!, as you can see, just by building a website you can make money by selling them. This is knowledge that will make you very wealthy and I look forward to seeing you in there.
But what is SouthwesternAdvantage.com and can you work at home selling educational books, software, and website subscriptions and become successful? Let’s find out now.
What is Southwestern Advantage?
Southwestern Advantage is Multilevel Marketing firm and is the oldest American Entrepreneurial program set out for University students. Southwestern Advantage helps young people develop the skills and character they need to reach their goals while ascertaining their business insights and concepts.
Southwestern Advantage recruits college and university students as independent contractors to sell educational books, software, and website subscriptions door-to-door using direct selling methods. Southwestern Advantage is part of the Southwestern family of companies.
SouthwesternAdvantage.com was originally called Southwestern company.
Do you think Working from home as a University or College student sounds like a great idea? It could be your starting point to something a lot bigger than what you assume.
Southwestern Advantage was founded way back in 1855 by Rev. J. R. Graves and currently situated in Nashville, Tennessee, United States. The Better Business Bureau states they’re an Accredited business and sport an A+ Rating. Very good profile from them, indeed.
To make it easy for you finding more information on this business, I searched for social media relevance for which I did find some. On Facebook they have 18K Likes alone while on Twitter they sport over 2k Users. To show a little more professionalism you can also learn about them on their LinkedIn Page. Their industries include Education Public Relations Training and Direct Marketing.
If you think you’d enjoy working at home selling educational books then find out how to get started below.
I want to explain something to people who are searching for a way to really start making money online. You may have been searching for a while now and always hoping that one day you’ll find something that makes you happy. I want you to have a look at: $510.10 – My One Year Anniversary At Wealthy Affiliate and see if this is something you would be interested in doing yourself. If so, continue on inside and I will coach you for free!
How does Southwestern Advantage work?
Wanting to work from home with your own business is every person’s dream and personal goal. I mean, who would not want to work entirely for themselves? Well, with the Southwestern Advantage MLM company you can. You can opt in to purchase some of their educational books, software, or website subscriptions and begin to showcase your own way of design and doing business. So, also remember, this is a franchise that you’ll be accompanying, you will earn as you sell.
Southwestern Advantage publishes and markets educational books, software, and subscription websites. The actual products are materials such as McGraw-Hill, Princeton Review, and National Geographic, which are educational learning materials that get provided by these partners of theirs. The main product, Southwestern Advantage, is a series of educational reference books targeted to school-age children. The product line also includes software, college-prep material, and others.
After doing a lot of research on this business I found that they do not partake in multilevel Marketing. Their revenues depend on their sales in the entire internship interim, including the deductions and living expenses they need for the whole duration.
In order to make money with Southwestern University, you need to become one of their independent contractors by signing up. Once you successfully register, they will give you the products to sell in a specific area that they assign you. It’s free to join, but keep in mind you will have costs such as travel and general living expenses as you will live with a host family in a new location. I know, a whole new living arrangement?? Seems very intense.
However, if you make a sale, There is a 40% commission. That is just under half of what the company earns. Keep that in mind. And a little tip here too by the way, if you were smart, you would build a website and go into this training program way ahead of all the others. Without telling anyone, you could begin the training, and not even have to leave home to begin selling, but if you have to, then try to find a way during the night-time to post reviews to your website about how good this company is and get free traffic from Google. For those of you who don’t know, traffic is people coming to your website after clicking on the search results in Google. Think of the lead generation you would have on everyone else??
Well becoming a University Student doesn’t really have anything to do with Marketing which is very important that Both Students and College Graduates learn this now. I mean, if you’re studying marketing at Uni then this would be an awesome way to learn abit more about that, but not anyone else, it’s a completely different niche. However, the company is very legitimate and they do offer a good way for people to expand on their studies and try and make some extra money.
Overall, You need a company that respects you, keeps you updated on what’s going on, and gives you full disclosure before and after you join. If this company or any other company you long to work for does not do this, then you must renegotiate who you need to work for, and with this being said, I can give you your first pipeline of employment starting with your own online business. Keep on reading below to get this orchestrated.
Southwestern Advantage Pros And Cons
- Southwestern Advantage is an Established company
- Southwestern Advantage sports Positive product reviews
- Southwestern Advantage is not a pyramid scheme
- Southwestern Advantage Provides income for university students
- Southwestern Advantage also Provides job opportunities
- Southwestern Advantage Helps give students a competitive edge
- Southwestern Advantage helps students learn new skills at a young age & academics
- Southwestern Advantage Gives students a chance to help pay for school
- Students move to a different part of the country, learn to be independent, and learn about marketing in a very in depth and intense experience.
- Southwestern Advantage helps you Develop relationships with other students in the program
- Extremely Misleading advertising
- Is not for Uni or College Students especially as they’re trying to find their own career paths. This business model is Multilevel Marketing, and does not fit any other person other then marketers. I can only imagine what types of students are doing this not knowing that it is not for them, as they’re probably not marketers, and I think this should have been explained properly before their launch.
- It’s hard work
- Moving to Live with a host family is very intense and in personal opinion abit weird.
- It’s Mainly a summer job
- Students are still Trading time for money
- The business still does sport a Questionable reputation
- The company boasts Door-to-Door Sales which are annoying
- There are No compensation for losses – this is very low, considering the students are still very young people; it should have been apart of the Southwestern Advantage launch and business foundation since they’re recruiting such young people.
- You have to work 6 days a week from approximately 8am – 8pm
- You’re not guaranteed an income. It’s dependent on how much you sell. (Is this free/slave labour? I think so.)
- The products aren’t ordered online and orders are delivered at the end of summer. That may give potential customers even more reason to say no
- You have to move to another part of the country
- Sales is hard work and you’ll get a lot of no’s during your time, which makes the manual labour ten times harder.
- You may get very angry people coming to the door and you may get the cops called on you
- You may get yourself into dangerous situations
Start 2021 working on an online business that will take you out of 9-5 employment by the very next year
This is probably one of the most important pieces of text you will ever read, even if you’re successful and run an online business. I mean, of course, unless you have a WordPress website and know about the Wealthy Affiliate affiliate program then you won’t know what opportunity there is to be very happy in life. So this goes for basically everyone. There is a wonderful opportunity to build an online business that uses text documents to rank in Google and make money. You do not want to miss this because there is so much to learning about how to use the internet, and I believe that this training provides a wonderful stepping stone into that environment where you can fully equip yourselves and enhance a better lifetime opportunity with the online work from home niche.
When you learn skills that make money it doesn’t take much longer to reach your goals. I look forward to seeing you on the inside. Also, check out my Wealthy Affiliate Review if you want to learn more.
Now it’s your turn. Do you have previous experience in selling educational books, software, and website subscriptions from home? Have you worked or tried working for Southwestern Advantage before?
Please share in the comments section below.