Today I will show you why I think the SiteRubix website builder is a reliable tool to build a free website and also show you how to do this step by step.
Since starting my journey online, I haven’t seen many trainings or online courses that can do two things in one go, and they are:
- Build a free website
- Provide a website builder tool & hosting
The two elements above are very important elements when you want to get started with an online business. You would be stuck if you reached a free course that only showed you step by step how to build a website but did not give you the tools within the course to achieve this while staying inside the course. This is another whole topic on value, which can be reached at another time. But just to point out, there are many topics to write about and this is the sole purpose for a website—to rank in Google and get free traffic. What a business is made for, might I say.
But What is Siterubix, and how can you build a Powerful website? Let’s find out now.
The following steps are created to show you step by step how to build a website is less than thirty seconds.
The process of making money online is broken down into the following four simple steps:
- Choose an interest
- Build a website
- Attract visitors
- Earn revenue
When looking at the steps, it is important to remember that choosing a niche comes first, as it is what keeps your online business direction in check. Without a specific niche, you will write about different content pieces and not get traction for a much longer period.
When choosing a niche, you can get traffic faster and become more reliant for people who are searching online, which is going to make your business look better.
Now, when you have chosen your niche, you will need a website builder to build your site.
In this guide, we’ll be using SiteRubix.com.
How to build a free website step by step
1. Go to SiteRubix.com. Choose a domain name (website name) that represents your niche topic.
2. When trying for a common keyword or phrase, there is a chance it may be taken. All this means is that you need to choose another domain name. But because it’s a free website, and you’re building on the free.siterubix.com extension, this will give you a much larger choice of what you decide. Keep in mind that later, once you’ve grown advanced, you will be able to transfer this domain name to a .com domain and take it off the free version at Wealthy Affiliate. SiteRubix is basically like training wheels for beginners when building a website.
3. After trying again, the second time it worked. Now, we’re ready to hit the “Build my Free Website” now button and move onto the next stage.
Keep in mind that during this process, you don’t have to get the name perfect. Remember that this system is worked for complete beginners, which means on the inside you can simply make use of the “move” button, which will fully and automatically move your whole site to a new one if you so choose.
4. The next step is what really sets this apart from the rest. And I understand, we are in the middle of being shown hand in hand how to put together a website of your own choice, but it still gets better.
As you can see within the pop-up below it is asking for your details, such as name, email, and password to move forward with the website creation. This is to create a free membership for you at the Wealthy Affiliate University, where you’ll be given another free 20 lessons. These next 20 lessons are very important as they teach you how to “fine tune” your website for Google, Bing, and Yahoo search engines (using SEO). This allows for your site to properly rank and get free targeted traffic coming to your site.
Out of all the courses and offers there are online, that showcase to you how to succeed online, this is the training you want. To earn money online, help is preferred, and a community is one of the critical ingredients to doing things right.
5. Now, you’re at step second last step to building a complete WordPress website.
As you can see below, you need to enter your domain name with no spaces first; and then just below that, you’ll be able to enter how you want the name to look on your website.
6. Now scroll down to the theme section. Look below, this is where you choose a theme for your newly built website. A theme is what makes your site and is what your site is all about. It enables your site to launch on the internet already looking and feeling professionally hand built. If you have alternative interests in how you want your website to look that is fine as well, you’ll be able to edit a few bits here and there using HTML and CSS coding within the WordPress Customisation area.
In this next step you have the choice out of a very large variety of themes which is always great, there are 3,964 themes to choose from.
Move forward from here and select a theme for your website.
8. All done! Now your website will look like this:
Fat Burning Diet website up and running already!
How quick and simple was that? The process was literally as straight forward as you can get. There were no problems along the way, everything worked smoothly into place.
Thanks for dropping by and reading my step by step website building guide, if you have any questions please drop them below!