This is my PointsPrizes Review. Find out if PointsPrizes is legit or not with top-rated insights with this in depth review. In today’s day and age there are all different types of ways to earn money but I want to express my way and how I help prospects for free do the same. This is meant to be a PointsPrizes Review in which it is but My site is about to get a ton of traffic after building it out for some months and this opportunity is available for anyone and everyone.
People will come across all different types of earning potentials online but there are a few elements you could denote as to which will really help you along the way. This is important more than anything because it will turn you into a serviceman looking to help others will support around you. Most other people who are trying to start this line of work will do it by themselves but the revelations I am getting is that there are tons of new (prospect) online entrepreneurs who are looking to start and would like a free coach.
Have you ever thought about your retirement and future funding? This something that so many do not think about. Sometimes it is just easier when we put things off and don’t worry about them. But this is kind of different because there are trainings online that you’re doing yourself while you search for survey or GPT Sites to make money that can be actually used in a way that they were meant to be. Does this make sense to you so far?
This is what I noticed. As I started doing reviews on survey sites, it was starting to become known to me that survey takers work very hard doing what they do, take surveys. I have even done some of the surveys myself and some of them are very long and tiring. And once you finish your survey you get your payment. But how does it work from there? Do you use your referral link on social media? I bet you don’t get much traffic from it which is why I want to show you how to set up and online company where you will write a review first before joining each survey site that you would like to make money with. Then, once you have published your review with your referral links your account will (overtime) start to see lots of new referrals come in. It is easy and in fact this is what many survey takers already do. I’ve seen tons of survey takers advance on to doing affiliate marketing and because they had that type of training they are now able to give great advice and coaching skills.
What is PointsPrizes?
PointsPrizes is an online both GPT and survey sites that promise to pay both members and prospects with rewards points for taking their time to complete online tasks. PointsPrizes was created in late 2016 by entrepreneur Mark Kempton. One of the valuable options that PointsPrizes has is the promise that their site is not like other known scam sites on the internet; and that PointsPrizes can be trusted. PointsPrizes uses a points paid system that gives members points for their earnings which can later be exchanged into many different cash payments. Both members and pointsprizes.com prospects will complete tasks such as watching videos, taking surveys, playing games and more. PointsPrizes is currently headquartered out of France. PointsPrizes can be used by both the website and mobile app to complete tasks.
One of the very important aspects I like to resort to when looking at these types of platforms is whether they offer a Facebook Fan Page and these little buggers can weigh in with some very legitimate statistics. When an online company uses Facebook as part of their overall marketing strategy they will obviously always be more trusted and this is why I like all companies that I review to have one. Now, when I looked up PointsPrizes on social media I was very surprised to find that they had over 90K Likes on their Facebook Fan Page. This is quite enough to tell people that they are legitimate.
Eligibility: 18+, WorldWide.
How does PointsPrizes work?
It is a common element that comes into one when somebody finds a survey platform that they want to earn money from. The first thing that a prospect will have to do to cohort with the following system that they find is create their account. To create an account with PointsPrizes you will first need both your name and email address, fill them in, and jump straight back over to your email inbox to check for the verification link that PointsPrizes would have sent to you. Once your account is created, it will then be perfect for you to move on to filling out the rest of your profile membership in which case can offer many extra bonuses.
Once you have signed up it’s time to start earning some money, and you can do this will the following examples:
- Taking paid surveys – Members can share their opinions about various topics, products, or services.
- Offers – Offers can include testing samples, taking on product or service trials, downloading apps, visiting sites, and so on.
- Finding Coupon Codes – Members can find coupon codes on social media and different sources around the web that earn them redeemable points on PointsPrizes. This was one of the reasons why I think it’s important that all Survey and GPT Sites run their own Facebook Fan Pages.
- Watching Videos – Members can also earn more points by watching videos. Remarkably though, it does seem videos are only available on their mobile app.
- Referrals – Members get 10% of what your referrals earn on the site for life. They’ll give you your referral code immediately when you sign up.
- Playing Games – Playing Games at PointsPrizes is one of the hardest ways to earn as I have researched this and found that only after 3 days of playing will you see any earnings.
- Daily Poll – This is the same as games except you get better earnings. After researching I found that PointsPrizes daily polls is one of the highest ways of earning here in this platform.
Keep in mind that not all tasks that you want to complete will allow you to qualify. This makes chances of building up your funds even lower. This is also not on top of the typical salary that pays members generally less than $1 for each job that they finish here at PointsPrizes. There are definitely a lot higher paying sites elsewhere. PointsPrizes is available as a website and mobile app, which means you can complete tasks from anywhere you want as long as you have an internet connection and allow you in that sense to earn more money.
After doing some research I found that PointsPrizes does not make it easy to calculate your points conversions. Just about all other survey and GPT Sites stick to an algorithmic sect which embarks on same measurements, and that is 1 point equals 1 cent. At PointsPrizes this is not the case and they actually behold the markings of about 1 point to $0.0066. The exact value can, however, vary depending on the reward you choose, which makes it even more confusing. But in general, it means that you need 3,000 points to get a reward of $20. $20 is also the payout threshold, as this is the minimum amount you need before you can ask to withdraw your earnings.
Now that I have fully finished my PointsPrizes Review I can fully conclude that this platform is legitimate and in saying that I was quite surprised to see how many people actually like them. As I got into their website and created my account I did find that the site was a pleasure to use. Unlike so many other survey sites, my affiliate link was easy to find and that was not a problem. This is the first thing that you always want to get done first when earning money online (create your review and add your affiliate links). If you need help building your website in order to generate a passive income and watch your survey site accounts explode then I am able to start giving you free coaching as of today.
Pros And Cons About PointsPrizes
- PointsPrizes is easy to navigate.
- PointsPrizes has many different ways to earn points
- PointsPrizes surveys are fairly short.
- PointsPrizes has Good payout options
- PointsPrizes also boasts Good support options including a Facebook Fan Page (not all online businesses have these)
- The PointsPrizes opportunity is Available worldwide
- High payout threshold of $20.
- There has been complaints about using the app
- It will take some time in working to get to your minimum 3000 payout threshold
- Some offers can often lead to spam
- The number of offers available to members and prospects will depend on their location.
- The PointsPrizes points system is confusing when compared to other online rewards options
- There are some rewards that have been seen lower than those on other rewards sites.
- The payout threshold is too high
- Can take time to receive reward payments after cashing in on your rewards and earnings