This is my Optavia Review. Find out if Optavia is legit or not with top-rated insights with this in depth review. Are you looking to sell Weight loss programs, Meal replacement products, Health education, Coaching services from home? Well this company is all about this, so by tuning in you may realize that there is some sort of spark and recognition where you join and begin earning some good money.
Do you understand the concept of working in the Direct Marketing? The process is where you go around your neighbourhood knocking on people’s doors to show them the products you intend on selling to them. You can also ask for their email addresses and in turn send them your products and opportunities direct into their email inboxes.
The process could work and in turn could not work (If you don’t succeed).
Keep in mind that there is another industry that uses websites to sell products for companies and it utilizes writing and publishing content to the internet. Affiliates just add a small link to their product into the article, and when someone makes that purchase, in turn, the blogger earns a commission.
If you would like to learn how to make money by blogging online, then I would ask you to take my #1 training course whereby I will see you on the inside and give you some extra help for free.
So, What is Optavia.com and can selling Weight loss programs, Meal replacement products, Health education, Coaching services from home show you how to earn money the right way? Let’s find out.
What is Optavia?
Optavia is a Multilevel Marketing company that specializes in both the manufacturing and distribution of health and wellness products.
Optavia was originally called Take Shape for Life, which was built by Parent company Medifast Inc. The change-over-name came into fruition in 2016, which also saw a new product line advance. The new product line introduced, was bars, shakes, and crackers.
Parent company of Optavia (Medifast Inc) was founded way back in 1980 by Dr. Anderson.
One of the valuable elements to working with WWW.Optavia.com is when you get started, you’re automatically assigned to a health care technician who will help you to work out what stage you’re at with your health and also how to make money selling their products through Network Marketing.
After doing a social-media search for Optavia I found a whole bunch of platforms where they have profiles, and this is good for people who want to become involved with their business plan.
You can see their social media platforms with the following sites:
Now, and with everything we have talked about thus far, I want to scroll down now and look at how to start with the Direct Marketing section of their company.
But first, are you comfortable working at home selling shakes, bars, brownies, pancakes, and Mac & Cheeses? Seems healthy and sounds yummy, which is what everybody is looking for when they buy food. A good way to look at this when getting started.
With the information I have posted thus far the business does look pretty good if you’re also looking to start your own company franchise. Can you make a logo and form a business URL? Try this training to get help with that.
How does Optavia work?
To start selling the Optavia Health & Wellness products from home, you’ll need to head over to their website where they have a ton of options for you to get started.
There is a top menu that gives you the option to either get in touch with the company, find a coach, or become a coach. This is up to you with where you’re at in life and what you think is best for you.
The cost of the kit is $199, although it does include quite a bit in the way of business development.
The business kit includes Optavia’s Coach Success System, numerous guides about the company’s plans, several physical items like planners and pens, and 12 months of your own Optavia website. A coach must pay a yearly renewal fee of $99, in order to remain active. This provides continued access to the coach’s personal Octavia website and the online community.
There are four sections to Optavia. The main service that Optavia offers is the coaching community and education.
Let’s move forward and see what these each are and how you can work with them.
- Health Coach – During this stage of training, both client and coaches are on a strict diet of healthy eating. Optavia’s coaches are certified through the “Center of Obesity Prevention & Education (COPE) through Villanova University”. They are trained to coach healthy habits and lifestyle through this training.
- Check out this YouTube Channel to learn more about coaching.
- Habits of the Health System – This is a guide constructed by Dr. Wayne Scott Anderson and costs $29.95. It takes you through a number of different categories such as:
- Check out this YouTube channel to learn more about Habits of the Health System.
- Optavia Community – This is another exercise within the community that is created to help you behold yourself into a better path to accountability. It means you won’t “Fall off” to easily and give up on yourself again. Optavia has different ways to keep you on track and stay part of a community:
- Live events
- Phone calls
- Text messages
- Skype calls
- Fuelling’s – As it sounds, this section is about getting the right foods into your diet. These are meal replacements, Optavia fuelling’s have the following benefits:
- High in Fiber (Good for Digestion)
- Low in Sugar & Carbohydrates
- High-Quality Proteins to Maintain Your Muscle Mass
- Daily Vitamins and Important Minerals
Now we have the products and value out of the way, you need to find out how to make some money with the company.
There are 3 main ways you can make money with Optavia:
- Health Coach Income – Income for selling products to other people
- Business Coach Income – Income for supporting coaches & building teams
- Business Leader Income – Income for building & leading an organization
For more information on the way everything works with Optavia you’ll need to go to optavia.com and sign up.
From what we have covered you can easily tell that this business does mean success. You just have to be able to find the people who want to be a part of your team so you can make recruiting commissions.
Remember that if you don’t like talking to people or engaging with strangers too much, you can build a website and add affiliate links to your content.
I can now conclude that the Optavia business model is legitimate and anyone who wants to start a franchise with them will be able to do so without any troubles whatsoever.
Overall, You need a company that respects you, keeps you updated on what’s going on, and gives you full disclosure before and after you join. If this company or any other company you long to work for does not do this, then you must renegotiate who you need to work for, and with this being said, I can give you your first pipeline of employment starting with your own online business. Keep on reading below to get this orchestrated.
Optavia Pros And Cons
- Optavia offers a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- The Optavia Compensation Plan Encourages Good Support
- Optavia is Promoting a Healthy Lifestyle
- The Optavia Packaged products offer convenience
- The Optavia business packs Achieves rapid weight loss
- Optavia Takes the guesswork out of what to eat
- Optavia Offers social support
- Optavia is a legit company.
- It was part of Medifast (Optavia is now an independent company) which is a well-known company founded in 1980. Medifast has been recommended by over 20,000 doctors since the year it was founded.
- The Optavia weight-loss programs work. The reviews online are positive.
- I also did come across some complaints about how their fuelling’s taste like but I believe that is a matter of opinion. Others seem to like them.
- Not a recruitment scheme. Optavia doesn’t focus only on recruiting people but also on helping their members.
- The Optavia compensation plan is not based on recruiting but on product sales.
- It has some Expensive Products
- Sometimes Meal Replacements are Not Sustainable
- Who are the “Coaches”?
- Recent Pattern of Optavia Complaints – Around Medifast
- There are some Optavia Complaints
- It sports a High monthly cost
- It also Includes a lot of processed food
- Weight loss may be unsustainable
- Calorie restriction may leave you hungry or fatigued
- Mealtimes can become boring or feel isolating
- Health Coaches are not health experts. They are just distributors.
- The products are expensive. Most people will agree Optavia products are not cheap. On average a 30-day kit will cost you over $350.
- Becoming an Optavia distributor is not cheap.
- MLM products are difficult to sell. It may be a lot harder to sell these products than you thought it’d be. All MLM programs claim their products are the best but usually there is nothing remarkably different about them besides the marketing.
- Most of Optavia distributors fail to make money. Unfortunately, the majority of people who join MLM companies earn nothing. The success rate is pretty low.
Start a blog website and generate free traffic straight out of Google
Learn how to blog scroll with your own online business. The beauty about this is, if you don’t like hard work, you don’t have to because this work is done by typing on a computer and publishing to Google.
After you have created an online business, you’ll need to continue to add the correct elements so that the website ranks in Google and gets traffic back to it.
This is how easy you can make money, and the internet is only getting better and better and ranking good content.
You can take my best training program and see for yourself at what is available to those who wish to put in some time and effort to get started.
Finding everything you need to be successful can be a challenge, but when you find site such as Affiliate Training Now it can bring you a whole lot closer to your goals.
If you’re keen and want more information that explains a little more what I am talking about then read my Wealthy Affiliate Review which shows you the training platform.
Now it’s your turn. Do you have previous experience in selling shakes, bars, brownies, pancakes, and Mac & Cheeses from home? Have you worked or tried working for Optavia before?
Please share in the comments section below.