One Day Rewards Review
This is my One-Day Rewards Review. Find out if One-Day Rewards is legit or not with top-rated insights with this in depth review. You’re searching the One-Day Rewards opportunity looking for a way to make some extra money online and hoping it will give you exactly that. In fact, are you aware of how many different ways there are to earn money online? There is affiliate marketing, drop shipping, buy and selling on eBay, and the list goes on, not to mention Survey and GPT Sites as well. The only thing is that with this journey, there isn’t an actual guide down the right path, which means in many cases people have to test out different options, which could explain your exact movements within this One-Day Rewards Review. It happened to me except I heard the ingredients and acted upon it right away, as soon as I heard that I could make money selling other people’s products and services with my own online business I knew right away that it was my path. Even though there are so many other ways to make money online, owning your own online business is what each situation needs. If you choose to start your journey today with my free coaching you will also notice that no matter what journey you decide to do, you will always see that all of those options require an online business to make money.
For example in drop shipping you need a web store where you can add products for your guests to arrive once they click in off your Facebook Ads. The thing about drop shipping is it doesn’t offer free traffic like a website and costs tons of money trialling and testing until your find a great routine. This also doesn’t include having content written on your site where you’re engaging with an audience and giving them valuable feedback about other online businesses. I guess with affiliate marketing you’re not just making money but also providing valuable insights to the rest of the world. Affiliate marketing is the only option out of all the money making options that actually provides the internet with valuable resources and information. How good is that?
Survey Takers a directly in line with starting affiliate marketing once they get tired of not earning enough because they have a ton of knowledge that can relay back into the web. I have noticed a large amount of survey takes turned affiliates give great insights into how surveys work because they had been there.
For anyone who wants to make money online that is enough to take you out of your 9-5 jobs then I have the training for you. You get to also see proof from people who are successful at it and have been doing it for a while such as: Joined the $10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39. Can you see that? This member has earned over $10K per month from the ground up. He started the training and built he’s wealth by listening and putting in the work needed to be successful and this is what I offer to you right now!
What is One Day Rewards?
One Day Rewards is both a GPT (Get-Paid-To) and survey Site that offers members the chance to earn real money. One Day Rewards was founded and launched in 2016, and offers a variety of tasks such as answering surveys, watching videos, viewing ads, and more. To add some more variety as to what this website is you could compare it to sites like ClixSense Swagbucks or CashCrate. According what some other websites are saying about One Day Rewards, they boast over 20K members since their inception into the online world.
Now here comes the fun part. I am fairly new at working online and so is my business. I never thought there was anything wrong with a PTC Site until today. I just ran this website through a scam checker tool and the results were very educational to say the least.
The picture above is what straight away came up with I added this company to their scam search tool. I actually jumped back because it was that intense. As you might see on review sites like Foxy Rating, One Day Rewards-members say they’re getting paid. Maybe they did, but it is illegal. To my newest found knowledge I just found out that PTC Sites is illegal because of the fact that they provide other businesses with fake clicks (Supporting crime). When they provide members with a site or jobs to click on, the clicks are not genuine and could be very misleading for the company.
This made a little more sense to me when I was reading another review that stated you might find it a little harder finding the PTC Section on One Day Rewards as it is hidden within their menu but not their main menu.
Here are the highlights from the analysis I did at the Scam Advisor:
- This website is deemed to be popular by Alexa with a ranking of 195376
- Has a valid SSL certificate
- This website has existed for quite a while (4 Years, 155 Days)
- This website offers “get your money back” friendly payment methods
- This website has not had any feedback on WebOfTrust (WOT).
One other thing I like companies to have when I review them are Facebook Fan Pages. When an online company has this page, it means they are serious about being helpful to external people who may find their company relevant. One Day Rewards does have a Facebook Fan Page and At the time of writing, One Day Rewards has over 1,406 Facebook Fan Page Likes.
For those who are sick of chasing low paying rewards sites to get paid (like the one we’re looking at now), then my advice is to start your own affiliate website using the same training as me. You can do this by checking proof of what people are earning themselves: First $1,000 Month! And as you can see the latter shows you a member who is now in reaching $1K months in he’s earnings.
How does One Day Rewards work?
It is a common element that comes into one when somebody finds a survey platform that they want to earn money from. The first thing that a prospect will have to do to cohort with the following system that they find is create their account. To create an account with One Day Rewards you will first need both your name and email address, fill them in, and jump straight back over to your email inbox to check for the verification link that One Day Rewards would have sent to you. Once your account is created, it will then be perfect for you to move on to filling out the rest of your profile membership in which case can offer many extra bonuses.
When a new prospect visits the website, it shows them three steps to earn money:
- Complete offers
- Get paid
The way this company works is by providing a platform for people like you and I where there is a members’ area full of tasks that are conjoined by third party websites. This is where all your work will come from. Members will also get a daily bonuses just for logging in. The amounts you can earn converts to 1 point equaling 1 cent.
Here is a list of options that One Day Rewards offers their members to earn:
- Main – This offers a link to the Paid-To-Click (PTC) offers. You earn $0.001 from each ad, and the offers have rewards from one to ten points. This element on their website is not fully operational from all parts of the site which is strange.
- Smores.TV – Here you can join on a few third-party sites. Rewards are different for every offer.
- Surveys – You connect with other survey sites. When you complete a survey, it will be credited to your One Day Rewards account. Members are generally informed about their whereabouts of the surveys and how much they’re going to pay you.
- Offer Walls – They are offers that you complete on third-party sites. They include games, watching videos, sign up on other platforms, cashback, and any other relevant task. The rewards depend on the site and the task. There are some nice opportunities while some tasks are not worth your time.
- Referrals – With referrals, members can earn 10% from their rewards for level one referrals and 5% for the second level referrals. There is a contest for those who will send the most active new members and a few banners that you can use to promote the website. This opportunity I would normally tell everyone about, but now that I have just learned about the dangers of PTC Sites I don’t think it is worth telling anyone about now. However, I will still offer some of my own affiliate programs that you can make money off, stay tuned for that.
- Jackpot – One winner per day earns $1. You can get only one ticket.
Now that I have fully finished my One-Day Rewards Review I can fully conclude that this company is not legitimate. I would not bother with this opportunity as they will waste your time and turn you into an unethical person by offering PTC Tasks. One other thing I didn’t mention is that they also charge for member upgrades which is common knowledge that people never pay to earn money. If you’re are here and don’t know what to do now, I suggest coming with Affiliate Training Now and learning how to expose scamming websites. It is a niche which offers a lot of money to earn and everything is free to get set up. I look forward to seeing you on the inside.
Pros And Cons About One Day Rewards
- One Day Rewards are Free to join
- One Day Rewards are Available in all countries
- One Day Rewards also sports great payout methods
- Not very high rewards compared to similar sites
- Charges a fee for upgrades (Huge Red Light)
- Difficult to navigate (website doesn’t work properly)
- Not mobile optimized
- They promote unethical PTC Opportunities