There are so many reasons to want to start earning money either to the side or extra (on top of what you’re earning) and to do this is not that hard if you focus about it.
The model used within this Melaleuca Review is called MLM and it is the focus of selling to people directly. There are many different ways you can do this and even door knocking is one of them.
But What is Melaleuca.com and how can you sell home & wellness products from home the easy way? By building a website.
There is a much better chance now at earning money with your franchise if you take SEO within to the equation. People get given a website whenever they join an MLM (in most cases) but the thing is they don’t normally come with proper ranking factors like SEO.
If you want to sell products and not have to work hard, then jump into my #1 recommended training and I will help you on the inside with getting rolling.
What is Melaleuca?
Melaleuca is a Multilevel Marketing company that both manufactures and sells both home and wellness products. Their products consist of nutritional, pharmaceutical, personal care, facial care, home hygiene, and other wellness products of superior quality, and distributes them direct to the consumer through a full-service Catalog and internet shopping system.
Melaleuca is an international company with operations in over 13 countries. Melaleuca generated over 1.1 billion in revenue in 2011 and has maintained steady growth over the last 25 years. Melaleuca has a large ecommerce operation that enables customers to conveniently shop for products online.
Anyone can sign up and start working for Melaleuca as a distributor from home and earn an extra additional income.
Melaleuca was founded way back in 1985 by seven people including both head & CEO Frank VanderSloot who still remain president. In 1998, VanderSloot was named the Idaho Business Leader of the Year by Idaho State University. In 2001, he was awarded the Entrepreneur of the Year Award for the North-western United States by one of the nation’s largest accounting firms, Ernst & Young.
Melaleuca is headquartered in Idaho Falls, Idaho, and operations run out of a 48,000 square-foot corporate office complex. Several hundred employees handle in excess of 70,000 orders a day in call centres located in Idaho Falls and surrounding areas. This is on top of their massive distributor process which enables members to work from home selling home & wellness products.
For five consecutive years, Inc. 500 featured Melaleuca in their list of the fastest-growing, privately-held companies in the America, which Melaleuca’s website states is a feat accomplished by only two percent of companies. The company also maintained an “A” profit rating for each of the five years.
In 1991, Melaleuca was presented the Blue Chip Enterprise Award by the United States Chamber of Commerce due to its ability to succeed in despite economic challenges.
In 2002, the State of Idaho American Psychological Association awarded Melaleuca the Psychologically Healthy Workplace Award.
Melaleuca offers a MasterCard in which preferred customers can apply. Melaleuca also offers healthcare options, phone service, internet access, credit cards, vehicle savings, and travel services.
I did some social media research along with some other platforms to see how well they perform for legitimacy and found they have Facebook (300K Likes), Twitter (19.8K Likes), and LinkedIn (40.1K Likes). These are all very large social media allowing’s.
Then, I found one of the best BBB profiles a business can get, whereby they sport an A+ Rating, and are an Accredited business with the platform.
Business industries and categories for Melaleuca include Health Care, Manufacturing, Business Opportunities, Wholesale Health Products, Cleaning Supplies.
With the information I have posted thus far the business does look pretty good if you’re also looking to start your own company franchise. Can you make a logo and form a business URL? Try this training to get help with that.
How does Melaleuca work?
Learning how to sell home & wellness products from home is something that may take some time and getting used to.
Melaleuca manufactures and distributes nutritional, pharmaceutical, facial care, home hygiene, personal care, and other wellness products. The home-care products that the company offers are ecologically sensible, economical, and fully guaranteed. Melaleuca focuses on product research, development, and quality ingredients that result in product competition with major brand name competitors. Melaleuca has a massive inventory of products in many different categories including health, body, beauty, home, kids, medicine cabinet, and business tools.
To become a Marketing Executive, a person must first have an Enroller who has submitted an Independent Marketing Executive Agreement, sign, and submit an Independent Marketing Executive Agreement and purchase a Business Kit.
A Business Builder Kit includes; an Introduction to Melaleuca book, A Guide to Getting Started book, The Seven Critical Business Building Activities book, Appendix to the Melaleuca Business Kit book, “Discovering Melaleuca” DVD, Leadership in Action magazine, product information CD-ROM, forms, catalogs, and the New Horizons book and training CD-ROM.
For further reference you can find a list on the products that Melaleuca deals with below:
- Nutrition – It includes vitamins, food, supplements, hot beverages etc
- Medicines – It includes products designed for the treatment of cold, allergy etc
- Beauty – It includes beauty-related products such as skin care, nails etc
- Household – It includes products related to cleaning, pet care etc
- Bath & Body – It includes products in view of facial, skin care, dental care etc
- Essential Oils – It includes single oils, oil blends etc.
All you have to do now is check the site out and see if it is something you’ll be willing to explore. The only real perk you get now, by being at this website, is that I can help you with gaining your first customer and seeing real success a lot faster than usual. You’ll need to begin with my #1 training and when you get on the inside, I will quickly show you how to open a powerful WordPress website where you can add products and get free traffic.
After carefully reviewing the Melaleuca company I can now fully conclude that the business is legitimate and if you get started you’ll likely earn some money with them.
Overall, You need a company that respects you, keeps you updated on what’s going on, and gives you full disclosure before and after you join. If this company or any other company you long to work for does not do this, then you must renegotiate who you need to work for, and with this being said, I can give you your first pipeline of employment starting with your own online business. Keep on reading below to get this orchestrated.
Amazing Review: My Best Affiliate Commissions $16K+ in 1 day $15K+ the next day
Below I have some MLM companies I have reviewed and would like you to read as well, if you can also leave a comment that would be very appreciated as it helps with my rankings and algorithm:
Melaleuca Pros And Cons
- Melaleuca offers a Regular Membership
- Melaleuca has some Quality Products
- Melaleuca has a Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
- Melaleuca start up cost is as low as $19.
- Melaleuca let’s you Earn bonus’s as you progress to every new rank.
- People can earn money by referring friends by the referral link
- Melaleuca has a range of products under one roof
- Melaleuca sports an A+ rating along with an Accreditation from the BBB
- There are different types of bonuses available.
- Melaleuca sports positive product reviews
- Customers can get money back on the product purchases
- There are some BBB Complaints
- There’s no Clear Mention Of Prices
- Product Introduction Commission is minimal
- It is a Proprietary Blend
- There is no indication of competitive retail pricing.
- It has low income potential
- There are some cancellation issues.
- They test products on animals
- Buying products to maintain your membership is always annoying but sometimes deemed necessary
- Compensation plan is complicated to understand
- I never recommend starting within an MLM is you’re new and don’t sport a degree in marketing as it’s way to hard to make money.
Start an online business and earn money by selling products from an SEO worked website
There is no better way to earn money selling other people’s products and services than to build a website and get free traffic.
There have been many people in the world take advantage of the internet and they have become very rich. For you to do this, you’ll need a website and training to teach you how to work it.
You can take my #1 recommended training now and meet me within the inside where I will assist you with free coaching.
Check out some of my most important articles & reviews below on how to build an online business:
- Jaaxy Review (Keyword Research Tool)
- Wealthy Affiliate Review (Affiliate Training)
- Affiliate Marketing Training Course
- Affiliate Coaching
- Everything you need to be successful
- Learn Skills that make money
- UberSuggest Review (Keyword & Domain Insights Tool)
- Google AdSense (How to start brief guide)
- SiteRubix Review (How to build a free website)
- How to choose an online business name (Brief Guide)
Now it’s your turn. Do you have previous experience in selling home & wellness from home? Have you worked or tried working for Melaleuca before?
Please share in the comments section below.