Life Force Review
There are many chances for earning money online and if you’re interested in doing this by way of running your own company then Life Force could be a business that helps you get on your feet.
Depending on what you would like to do to make some extra money, there are definitely a few different ways.
But What is Life Force International and how can you sell Health & Wellness Products from home the easy way? By building a website.
Direct Marketing or MLM marketing is the result of going around selling products simply by talking to people. It could be within a neighbourhood that which you’re close to or even within your own.
To counteract the hard work that this company desecrates I want you to begin by building your own free website and learning how to earn money by getting free traffic right from inside Google.
What is Life Force International?
Life Force International is a Multilevel Marketing company that deals in the industry of both Health & Wellness. The company sells liquid nutritional products which are developed and manufactured by the company themselves. They have a wide array of products, ranging from herbal tabs to colon cleanse programs.
But what sparks my eye is the way Life Force was founded. Life Force International is founded by Wayne Hillman and his wife Gerri Hillman in 1984. The story is that Hillman’s wife was getting sick quite a bit and sported a nasty headache through this illness. And this is where Hillman set out to discover a product which he could “invent” himself to help cure he’s wife constant headaches. This invention was a concoction of nine ingredients which effortlessly blended into a drink. After the launch the company was recognized by over 6000 health-care professionals.
Life Force International states that it is one of the most successful direct selling companies in the world.
Life Force is a member of the Direct Selling Association.
Originally, the couple restricted the product selling and business opportunity within the United States only. But as business booms, they globally expanded. They now operate in Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore. It also has members all over Asia and the Middle East. Life Force International is now recognized by over 6,000 healthcare professionals.
The categories that Life Force operates through are Vitamins, Supplements, Health Products, and Multi-Level Sales.
Life Force International competes alongside companies like doTERRA, Isagenix, Jeunesse, and Melaleuca just to name a few.
After doing a search for some web pages that could speak for this company, such as any social media, I only found a Better Business Bureau profile. On the BBB it says they have not rated and don’t have an Accreditation. This is pretty poor, but in conjunction to this, there are tons of Facebook Fan Pages of Life Force distributors selling the products and you can use these to get more information.
With the information I have posted thus far the business does look pretty good if you’re also looking to start your own company franchise. Can you make a logo and form a business URL? Try this training to get help with that.
How does Life Force work?
Learning how to sell health & wellness products from home is something that may take some time and getting used to. But in saying this, being able to join an MLM and start your own franchise will give you a great start to any journey in business.
So, to get started with Life Force you just need to head over to their website and hit the About Us button and you’ll see a drop down menu button which is what you need to press. After pressing this, it will show you a new page with everything you need to start working for Life Force.
The following products are the industries they work in:
- Daily Wellness
- Body Balance
- Re-Balance, Recharge, and Recover
- Benew Weight Loss
- Bone and Joint Health
- Athletic Nutrition
- Healthy Immune Support
- Energy and Relaxation
- Cleanse and Beautify
There are different ways for which earnings more is in your corner, and these ways include the following levels to which you can climb to:
- Retail Sales – Members can buy their products from their factory at a wholesale price and sell them at a retail price. The profits depend on how Life Force International marks the products.
- First start bonus – Members receive a 55% bonus on every individual that you recruit into the company. This shows that recruiting people is the best way to make money from them.
- Residual Commissions – Members receive these recurring commissions from the individuals that you convince to buy their products.
- Achievers Club – The 15% of the company’s First Time Order (FTO) Book Value is shared among the members who recruited individuals with a total BV of more than 750.
- Generational Power Bonus – 12 of the company’s BV is put into a monthly payout pool depending on the volume that each leg contributes.
So with everything I have mentioned thus far, I am hoping that you can now make a good decision on which way you wish to go with your journey.
All you have to do now is check the site out and see if it is something you’ll be willing to explore. The only real perk you get now, by being at this website, is that I can help you with gaining your first customer and seeing real success a lot faster than usual. You’ll need to begin with my #1 training and when you get on the inside, I will quickly show you how to open a powerful WordPress website where you can add products and get free traffic.
Now that the Life Force Review is complete I can now say that they’re legitimate but hard work is needed to make money. You will definitely want to consider my special affiliate marketing training which is down below or in any of the links on this page.
Overall, You need a company that respects you, keeps you updated on what’s going on, and gives you full disclosure before and after you join. If this company or any other company you long to work for does not do this, then you must renegotiate who you need to work for, and with this being said, I can give you your first pipeline of employment starting with your own online business. Keep on reading below to get this orchestrated.
Amazing Review: My Best Affiliate Commissions $16K+ in 1 day $15K+ the next day
Life Force Pros And Cons
- Life Force is an Established Company
- They have a Variety Of Products To Choose From
- They have some Quality Products
- They offer your Money-Back Guarantee within 90-days
- After some of the research I’ve done, Earning Decent Profits Is Possible
- Members Get Free Products
- It does have a Better Business Bureau profile
- The platform has good tools
- Research has showed some Overpriced Products
- There is a Low Income Potential
- There is a monthly purchase required
- Some other site says it sports a Heavy Emphasis On Recruitment
- Overall, there is a bit of a Costly Membership Maintenance
- MLM companies barely but Rarely Work Out
- There are Strict Requirements To Stay In Business
- It does not have any social media
- The BBB profile for the company is very poor
Sell products online with your own website and free traffic from Google
There has never been a better time than now to start your own business and begin making money. I even saw a niche blog the other day that was getting traffic from Google with only 4 pages. This site is making the owner $1K per month, and it only has four pages. This is how easy it can be when you choose the right niche. The website is called Fresh Affirmations and one of the reasons why I think it works so good is because of the industry in which it works.
To take on this great opportunity you’ll need to jump into my #1 recommended training and I will help you along the way with free coaching.
Check out some of my most important articles & reviews below on how to build an online business:
- Jaaxy Review (Keyword Research Tool)
- Wealthy Affiliate Review (Affiliate Training)
- Affiliate Marketing Training Course
- Affiliate Coaching
- Everything you need to be successful
- Learn Skills that make money
- UberSuggest Review (Keyword & Domain Insights Tool)
- Google AdSense (How to start brief guide)
- SiteRubix Review (How to build a free website)
- How to choose an online business name (Brief Guide)
Now it’s your turn. Do you have previous experience in selling Health & Wellness Products from home? Have you worked or tried working for Life Force International before?
Please share in the comments section below.