There are so many different survey websites coming out now that people want to know which ones are the best. If there are some that work good then people want to know. This is why I think reviewing one of the biggest survey sites is important.
The old saying, if it looks too good to be true then it probably is. This could be the case with Survey websites, but You probably already knew that. If you are new to the whole make money online drama then when you see something that offers to give you money for little effort you may fall for it. But once you learn what they are you remember for the rest of your career.
Survey Websites is only one of the many ways to make money online. The most renowned way and most rewarding is affiliate marketing. This is when you build an online business and get paid to sell other people’s products or services. If you want to do that then I would be glad to coach you.
I won’t go into all the ways to make money online now, but I’ll tell you that doing surveys and affiliate marketing are the two most popular. If you want to make millions that hit the links where I input them and let me coach you into starting your own journey in affiliate marketing. Otherwise, just keep giving your opinions for surveys and earning points and rewards.
Other than everything I have just mentioned, it’s now time to start the review.
What is InboxDollars?
InboxDollars is a cash-rewards-based system that is designed to pay out their earnings to whoever has earned them. What this means is that any one person can simply sign up, make their account, and start to completing a number of tasks, such as:
- Paid Surveys
- Playing games
- Redeeming Coupons
- Reading Emails
Everything I just mentioned is offered to you as a member of the InboxDollars Rewards program.
InboxDollars is a free platform for anyone living in the United States of America to join and sign up and start earning money. They are not offered anywhere else except the 50 states in the US. Members must be over 18 to join.
InboxDollars was founded in the year 2000 and has now over 17 million members. On Facebook they sport an astonishing 2.5 million members. Since their creation they have forked a staggering $60 million dollars in rewards.
InboxDollars is available for both Android and iOS mobile devices.
InboxDollars is an Accredited Business at the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and they also sport a B Rating according to the organization.
How does InboxDollars Work?
To start earning money from within InboxDollars you must go to their website, sign, and make your account. You can sign up from within their official website and upon signing up you also receive your first free bonus worth $5.00. Only when you have become a full member with the program, can you continue to move forward earning money with them.
After completing each particular task at the InboxDollars website you can choose how you want to receive your salary, but we’ll get into that a little more later on down the path.
Here is a list of what you could find yourself doing as a member of the InboxDollars Rewards system:
- Getting rein burst for the money you spend on shopping from their platform – Does this sound interesting? This is one of the ways you earn from this branch. You watch their ads and buy what they have on offer, and then InboxDollars will reward you for doing that. There are hundreds of merchants that you buy from such as Target, Walmart, and Old Navy.
- Using Coupons – You can earn coupons from completing surveys. When you get these coupons and spend them they will allow some percentage to come off the total.
- Using the Toolbar – The toolbar is one of the main advantages in the offer. This is on your homepage and you can search for queries relating to you search and earn money. It also keeps you informed about new free offers and surveys.
- Referring Friends – When you bring your own friends it allows you to earn an additional 10% on what they earn, you’ll also earn $1 per sign up.
- Reading emails – This is one of the popular ways as everyone likes to open their emails. As you open new emails you get paid with special offers inside them.
- Playing games – There are a number of different games inside the options that you have to earn money. Those games include Strategy, Word Games, Sports, and many many more. You get paid as you play.
- Answering Surveys – You can earn money every time you complete surveys. There are many ways to find them inside InboxDollars, I recommend using the Toolbar and Emails.
As you can see, this is why InboxDollars is one of the biggest survey websites on the internet. The list above shows you that there are many ways to make money online with online Surveys. This strategy will span many many long days and your time in which could also be used doing something more rewarding. If you are already now online doing these surveys, I want to recommend my free coaching in the construction of your affiliate website. I coach you for free and nothing costs you any money, the catch is commitment.
Disqualifications for Surveys At InboxDollars
This is something does people’s heads in so much, and it’s when you think you have a survey that’s going to payout but then you get disqualified. You go ahead and start completing the survey but then you are inconveniently prompted that you don’t qualify.
For this, InboxDollars has a convenient way to save you from your time and hassles.
InboxDollars offers a free spin on their Billy’s Spin the Wheel. You can find out how many times you get to spin the wheel by going to faq page at InboxDollars.
Giving you a free spin for a chance to win a prize is something that helps for the time you have lost. Would you agree? Please comment below.
Prizes for the Spin the Wheel includes:
- $0.25 tokens
- When you complete your next survey, you also get an extra $0.25 on top of whatever the survey is paying you.
- $5.00, $0.05, or $1.00 cash bonuses can be credited straight to your account
- A Free Scratch Off Card which the value will be credited straight to your account.
Payments and Rewards
To start earning money at Inboxdollars in one part to the story, you then need to take that money out and be able to see that you have worked for it. When your account reaches $30, only then can you request for a check or Visa Cash Card.
The thing is, for Gold Members that money can get to you straight away. If you are not a Gold Member you will have to wait around two weeks to see that payment arrive.
Regardless of where you live, all payments are processed in US currency.
Becoming a Gold Member happens to everyone’s account on its own. When a member cashes out for the first time, there account will automatically be upgraded to the Gold Member Membership. With this promotion, members enjoy better perks such as more expensive sweepstakes, faster payments, additional referral and loyalty rewards.
Pros and Cons About InboxDollars
- Easy to use Platform
- Interesting and fun to use
- Good Reputation
- Every new Sign Up Gets A $5 Bonus
- The Platform is free For US People
- They Pay you Straight to Your PayPal
- They Have Popular Partners such as Netflix, Walmart, Groupon, and JustFab.
- InboxDollars is only Available to users that live in the UK and US
- Doing Surveys Just has low earnings potential
- There are millions of people competing for the same Surveys
- Their brand Partners are not varied enough so that members can earn more money
My Overall opinion on InboxDollars
I think The InboxDollars platform is a platform that many people like and trust. They have never had any bad words said about them, as in people not getting paid, and just being totally ripped off. InboxDollars has been around for many years and they provide a large number of opportunities for their members.
On the flip side to saying that, something else that affects the form of this platform, are so many other members signing up without more opportunities being added to the platform. If InboxDollars continues to be so good, and more people sign up, how will they get more work for more opportunities for their members.
I think if InboxDollars can partner with more, larger brands in the future they will be able to sport a larger variety of opportunities for customers, and thus, earn more money.