The Penny Hoarder Review
This is my The Penny Hoarder Review. Find out if The Penny Hoarder is legit or not with top-rated insights with this in depth review. There are so many great reasons to want to make an online income, but doing such a task requires a lot of trial and testing. This is why I highly recommend getting a free coach if possible. Now if you’re new to this whole adventure then you’re probably wondering what I’m talking about because to be honest none of this is very easy to learn or even find out about. But if you’re reading this review then keep reading until the end because it is one of the ways where you can get moving in leaps and bounds with your online business. So
What is ThePennyHoarder.com, and how can you create yourself a nice income stream with what they have to offer? You can write articles and contribute your pieces to their site for money. But let me tell you something, writing online is the number one element to online success and integrity. When you have a website with both articles and reviews, it allows you to look back on everything you have ever done and also appreciate your work. With all that content, that is how your website gets traffic and you make money. If you sell your content, you’ll be making someone else very rich indeed, and this is why I honestly recommend you build a website and publish the content you make to your own website. Once you get traffic, there are millions of ways that you can make money with your website, including affiliate marketing. But with no website, you’ll always be waking up angry that you don’t have anything to work for.
For people who wish to escape not earning enough money and have been looking for something that will create them a better way to earn more money, then what I have is for you: $12,000 For Christmas 2019 (+ Actionable Advice). The latter is on going of what each member is earning inside the platform. All you have to do is start your membership and it will all been shown to you. I’ll also coach you for free!
What is The Penny Hoarder?
The Penny Hoarder is an online media company that provides money saving blogging platform. ThePennyHoarder.com was founded by Kyle Taylor way back in 2010 and is currently headquartered in St. Petersburg, Florida, United States. The WWW.ThePennyHoarder.com website originally served as a personal blog where Kyle documented all the ways he was making, saving and managing his money, which was partly due to a $50,000 student loan and credit card debt he had. In 2015, Kyle committed to scaling the business. If you’re aware of this company, you’ll notice The Penny Hoarder office location in downtown St. Petersburg, Florida. This brick-and-mortar is how Kyle thought to begin expanding, and there, he began hiring full-time employees. Since then, The Penny Hoarder has been recognised as one of the fastest-growing media companies by Inc. magazine three years in a row. In 2018, Tampa Bay Business Journal ranked The Penny Hoarder the No. 7 fastest-growing company on its Fast 50 list. In 2017, Entrepreneur magazine ranked The Penny Hoarder the 72nd most entrepreneurial business in the nation. And, in 2018, Florida Trend Magazine named Taylor one of the most influential business leaders in the state of Florida. The Penny Hoarder is a for-profit company and industries include both Internet and News. Headquarter regions also include Tampa Bay Area, East Coast, Southern US. As of August 2020, The Penny Hoarder boasts over 6.8M Likes on their Facebook Fan Page, while on Twitter they sport 176K Users.
There are so many better ways to make money online, and searching around online will only provide you with a good experience. But to get to the main way that produces a real and steady income is by looking for sites that offer free coaching on affiliate marketing. Just take a look at what some people are making by taking the recommended training such as: $5k per month is possible – Follow the training and you’ll get results and on the inside I will coach you freely!
How does The Penny Hoarder work?
Getting started with the Penny Hoarder and making some money selling your content is pretty easy. The first thing you would need to have in check is being able to create good content, and it is important now because this site has been around for a few good years now, and expect the content to be quality stuff. In turn, they will pay you some good money for this acquisition. As I researched for this review, all I did was type into Google “How to write for The Penny Hoarder” and I struck some good luck. A lot of the times these types of blogging sites won’t give you much information on what they want, it won’t be easily contactable anyway, but when I noticed the search results in my search acquisition I noticed a good title stick out which was from the site themselves. After I clicked the first link, it took me to a custom page by The Penny Hoarder that goes in deep on what types of content they are searching for. Most articles that they want has to be at least 700-900 words. Types of content needs to be based on Smart Money Ideas, Millennials, and How to save your cash flow from work employment. Normally, I would say to create an account with a job like this, but here, you don’t need to because I am going to give you the link to this page which has a form for you to pitch them directly.
The money you can earn from The Penny Hoarder is $75 per post or a backlink to your site. You can also look at the pay rate as being 8¢ to 11¢ per word.
For a full in depth detail on what the offerings are, check out below:
- Earn $75, or a back link, per original article, freelance writing for The Penny Hoarder, a website offering money tips, from couponing to cricket farming.
- Compensation is a choice of:
- $75 per original article, when pre-arranged with their editor; or
- a link back to your website in your bio (no affiliate links)
- Examples of types of posts wanted, include:
- DIY, life, and recipe guides
- success stories and unique job ideas
- eating/travel/life on a budget
- smart money guides
- The Penny Hoarder is looking for:
- fun, unique ideas for earning or saving money
- practical, actionable advice that readers can put to use in their own lives
- personal experience, especially if you can share detailed numbers, strategies, and advice
- evergreen articles
- detailed instructions to help someone else to follow in your footsteps
- interviews of people who have advice to share
- 700 to 900 words
- Twelve to 17 million monthly readers.
- Employees: 51+ (est. 2010) (The Penny Hoarder LinkedIn)
- Earnings per word: up to 8¢ to 11¢
As you can see, if you’re a talented writer in this space, it may work out ok for you. But if you also noticed what I mentioned at the start of this post, with websites, if you’re starting one out you will need to try and acquire-hire to begin growing your online business. Asking people for content is not something that I would do because I know how much content is worth and no amount of backlinks is worth a quality article with keyword research. If you’re interested in learning more on how to earn money with affiliate marketing, and your own online business, keep reading until the end.
Now that I have fully finished my Penny Hoarder Review, I can conclude that the site and its opportunity are legitimate and you will earn some extra money posting your content to their site. However, I do also recommend that you keep reading to get the most out of this review and get the chance to find out how easy you can also create your own site and make millions online as well.
Pros And Cons About The Penny Hoarder
- The Penny Hoarder is a fun and long-standing website
- The Penny Hoarder blogs on interesting and exciting facts on money and saving
- The Penny Hoarder has a huge social media following
- The Penny Hoarder has a community where you can make a profile and advertise your links
- Writing for other sites is really the wrong way to grow your interests and prospect online company
- The Penny Hoarder doesn’t give you a way to grow your own online business
- The Penny Hoarder doesn’t let you post anything to do with your own online business. They have a community that claims to help people make money online but if you post a link to your site they will erase your whole profile even after hours of setting it up as this is what they did to me. I simply made a small profile bio and they did not like what I had mentioned what I do for a living (blogging) and how anyone can join me.
- The Penny Hoarder is an already established website that doesn’t need much more content. By getting Freelancers to write for them is not truly waking up the industry prospects and leading to true work from home. To create your own online business, you require a website builder and free coaching and training.
Start your own site and make millions of dollars with my free coaching and the #1 affiliate marketing training online
There is a better offer happening nowadays that everyone has to learn about. While I still see people walking the streets without any knowledge on what the internet offers, I want to get what I have out in the open, so anyone can see for themselves and begin making the smart moves that they need to create for themselves a passive online income. And doing this will not work by writing for other already established websites. Just one piece of content could rank number one in the search engines and get your site earning thousands of dollars every month. I want you to see what it’s like in creating a website and getting your brand online and making real money and success. Start your site now and I look forward to seeing you in the training where I’ll begin to coach you for free.
Now it’s your turn. Do you have previous experience in Freelance Writing? Have you worked for The Penny Hoarder before?
Please share in the comments section below.