How many reasons are there that make you search for ways to make money online? Do you find this situation that you are in right now serious enough to take it as far as needed to fulfill a lifestyle of rich and expense? Believe it or not, searching online for both Survey Sites and GPT Sites are some of the first ways that people begin their online journey and this is so important that you understand this right now because you have the same opportunity that they have. Did they make it far? Is the journey to riches and wealth hard or far? What are the chances of you being able to create a successful 6-figure income?
Do you know any of these answers and if you don’t are you interested in finding out?
What I have noticed since starting my online journey is that so many people actually came from taking surveys online and completing offers. Many of the successful people who have their own websites now did exactly what you are doing right now, and it was at some point that they got tired of not making enough. It’s simple. When you don’t make enough money for doing the same things over and over, people get sick of it and they want to find more again.
I want to show you a training where I learned how to build the website that you are on now. I didn’t know anything about it when I started and I think this site looks pretty good. If you want to start earning more money online then I recommend following my journey and checking in with the situation I have provided.
What is FeaturePoints?
FeaturesPoints is a Get-Paid-To website that was founded in 2011 by entrepreneurs both George Pogostin and Steven Brener. Since the creation of this FeaturePoints Review FeaturePoints has paid out over $5.6 million dollars to their members. FeaturePoints has brought new and existing customers to hundreds of retailers each and every month since their inception within to the online world.
FeaturePoints rewards platform includes surveys, apps, cash back, and more. The FeaturePoints Website claims to have been designed in a way that keeps members coming back to earn more with regular opportunities and introduction into new shopping platforms.
FeaturePoints is available across multiple platforms including the web, iOS, and Android.
Eligibility: 18+, Available WorldWide — cash back is available in the US and Canada.
How does FeaturePoints work?
FeaturePoints is available for Desktop and both Android and iOS devices. You can download the app for free on Google Play or App Store, and register with your Facebook account or email address.
According to the FeaturePoints website, when a new person is creating their account with the FeaturePoints website they will need their name and email address to get in. If you have a referral code from another member and use that, it will leverage you a bonus 50 Points. Once your membership is created, they have to jump back to their email inbox and click a sent-out verification link, and this is to specify that you are authentic and not just some online bot.
The next section should you choose to keep moving forward, FeaturePoints will ask you to choose a payment method (you can also change this later if you feel like it). Now, you are finally free to start downloading apps, watching videos, and completing offers. To unlock surveys, members need to complete the first section called “about you”, which contains only 4 questions. They will only ask your date of birth, gender, country, and postcode, and when this is finished you will receive 10 Points for completion.
In addition to earning points, you will earn 1 Token for every 20 points you earn. Another way to earn Tokens is by watching video ads. Every time members watch a video, they grab 1 Token which I thought was pretty handy to have just for needing an urgent salary.
Points to Salary Conversion:
- PayPal: 6,000 points = $10
- Amazon e-gift card: 8,100 points = £10
- Starbucks e-gift card: 4,050 points = £5
- Bitcoin: 6,000 points = $10
Invite people who you think are also interested in this industry and earn 50% of what they earn by sharing your affiliate link via social media, blog, YouTube, forums, etc (read the next paragraph for help with promoting your referral link). I don’t know any other app or GPT site that pays 50% in referral commissions. Most sites pay only 10% or 20% maximum. Members can also share their custom code with people, which will earn them, again, 50 points as a sign-up bonus.
Once you are ready to start earning affiliate commissions I want to give you some advice since you could be in this online journey on your own (I haven’t met you). FeaturePoints actually has the best referral system I have ever seen; where you can 50% inside income by bringing in new members. But how is going to be possible if you don’t know how? When someone knows how like me, it is called having an edge over my consumers and it is very valuable. I want to give you this edge for free. Learn how to build a website and affiliate marketing so you can professionally take into action everything that FeaturePoints has to offer.
From there, you have more ways of earning money and they are as follows:
- Downloading Apps – To start doing this, members should download the app and follow directions. Points can range anywhere from 20 to 1000 points ($0.02 – $1.50)
- Taking Surveys – The good thing about this is that FeaturePoints does have industry partners ensuring that members always have access to surveys so they never have to wait or be out of work. Typical Surveys take 1 – 13 minutes and usually pay less than $0.50 (300 Points)
- Completing Offers – Offers are about signing up for free offers online and using their system whatever that could be. Offers are usually very high paying but also take longer to finish and cost more in hard work (Affiliate marketing is way easier)
Believe it or not FeaturePoints also have other ways to earn more points and these options seem more advanced, here they are below:
- Record a YouTube video about FeaturePoints – There are many requirements for this option, but on completion you will receive 300 Points.
- Share a promotional video on Facebook – Members Personalized Posts are built in conjunction with their own referral link, as seen before referrals get 50% commissions on all work affiliates.
- Like FeaturePoints’ Facebook Page – Earn 20 points.
- Follow FeaturePoints on Tweeter – Earn 5 points.
The examples above are nearly the same as being an affiliate. Affiliate marketing is a career which do not take long to earn, and I highly recommend using the training I’m offering as it only takes a few weeks to complete and you will learn how to complete all of the tasks on FeaturePoints with ease. Working online requires a foundation and this foundation starts with Google, Bing, and Yahoo. People must know or have these foundations to successfully earn an online income and quit the 9 – 5 hustle for good.
Now that I have fully finished this FeaturePoints Review I can conclude that the platform is legitimate and people will earn an online income from their tasks. However, don’t expect to bring in thousands of dollars each week since they are still quite low-paying jobs. I have Great Advice about their referral programs and think that everyone reading this should start building their own website so that they can find out where they stand and begin doing what’s necessary to move forward. With this, you also get me as your personal coach and mentor to show you the ins and outs of everything involved (The value here is great).
Pros And Cons About FeaturePoints
- FeaturePoints is Good for making money online and expanding your online knowledge
- FeaturePoints has many different ways to make money
- FeauturePoints is Free to join.
- FeaturePoints also sports Many redemption options, including PayPal and Amazon gift cards.
- FeaturePoints has a low payout threshold – $5 (US), £3 (UK).
- FeaturePoints has one of the best GPT Site Referrals programs I have ever seen that which pays successful affiliates 50% commission on their earnings.
- FeaturePoints is still a low-paying job unless you are learning affiliate marketing.
- FeaturePoints does not offer Prospect Sign Ups any Sign Up incentives
- FeaturePoints can terminate your account for any reason at any time without prior notice.
- Many people have complained about missing payments.