Is CashCrate a legitimate site to earn rewards from? Imagine being able to just sport tons on offers to an advantage that would let you earn big. You wouldn’t have to worry about working anymore. The internet is making so many reasons for people to want to make money online and one of them is because it is so easy. An option that works well with surveys is affiliate marketing and this is what I do professionally.
Did you just hear me say that and not worry about it? If you aren’t too keen on learning about affiliate marketing, it is going to cause a huge increase in your online journey and earning money.
Survey sites always allow people to bring in new members and it’s because of this that your chances will be narrowed if you don’t sport an effective way to do that.
There are only so many options you can use without an online business and they include asking your friends and family via text message. Sending out messages on social media telling people that you have a survey website offer works well but doesn’t work for ever. Considering surveys pay low on average, you will need something a lot bigger where you can get your message out there, and in this case it’s an affiliate link to your survey sign up offer.
Before I start the review I want to show you that I have a Wealthy Affiliate Review and this is where I will coach you which is a free platform. I in the business of coaching people, but that’s how deep this is. As you can see, this post is a review but to reach your full potential with survey websites you have to know how to target others to join. I recommend reading through my review or taking everything right to the next level now with: It’s HARD to really FAIL at WA ($500+ on a bad month). The latter is how to really make some big moves in affiliate marketing!
What is CashCrate?
CashCrate has a staggering 2 million members and has been operating since 2006. The website is green and has one of those nice looks, you just have to see to know what I mean.
Although the company has been sporting for many years now, there isn’t too much information that I can tell you about it. I have, however, read many reviews which tell a different story.
CashCrate has a Better Business Bureau rating of C but is not an accredited business with them. This could raise concerns about the prospect of being able to earn money from this website but it doesn’t.
CashCrate offers their members many different ways to earn cash including online shopping, surveys, referring friends, cash back portals, and interacting with the platform. For the ones who aren’t aware of interacting with survey platforms when you do this it can earn you more money by interacting with videos, games, and other activities.
When you sign up to this website, my best tip is to make your profile interesting with a large variety of things to give back. This ensures you get picked for the best surveys.
Members have to over the age of 13 to sign up. It is free to join and when you sign up for the first you are given a bonus $1. To cash out you have to have a minimum $20 in your accounts.
There is nothing worse than not being able to earn money online and you can change this now. There is tons of proof such as: Affiliate sale gave me $10,16 Yesterday!, and I feel that it is very important you think again about joining if you’re already haven’t.
How does CashCrate work?
Like any other survey website you have to first create an account. Once that is done, you have many options to choose from such as:
- Offers – complete offers and get paid to try new products and sign up for free websites and services, great way to earn more.
- Surveys – give your opinions and earn considerate cash for participating in research surveys
- Shopping – get given cashback on the purchases you make at hundreds of different online retailers
- Games, contests, and more – interact with fellow CashCrate and earn prizes and points while you socialize and play games. Also, get entries to win contests!
- Referring friends – CashCrate offers a generous multi-tiered referral program which is something you can take serious opportunities with. If you are interested in learning how to take this to the full-potential start here by building your website. Earn 20% of what your referrals earn, and an additional 10% of what your referral’s referrals earn. These levels increase to 30% of your referral’s earnings and 20% of what their referrals make, if you recruit a large number of new members. Extra cash bonuses are also offered.
This website has been listed as being an alternative to much more numbers than what it used to be. Although the business is still available you just have more options. Its like they have listed a number of websites that hold mega chances for your to make more online.
Pros And Cons About CashCrate
- They hold a large variety of surveys to choose from
- It is available to many countries
- They sport a complete section that allows members to complete selected forms that you can finish
- They offer payouts to PayPal
- Low-earning potential
- You have to search for surveys
- They don’t provide a way to advertise your affiliate link