Barefoot Books Review
This is my Barefoot Books Review. Find out if Barefoot Books is legit or not with top-rated insights with this in depth review. Are you looking to sell children’s educational products from home? such as, storytelling books, craft activities, children’s art, writing competitions, music CDs, and storybook CDs? Then, this Barefoot Publisher Review can definitely help in that area of business and interest.
When I first landed on the Barefoot Books website, it immediately gave me a good impression. A line I read was ‘Become a community bookseller” and this felt warm.
I do believe that the products used from the Barefoot Books company are going to make a difference in how much you make working for yourself as well.
In direct Marketing you need to approach any people you can find and just ask them if they are interested in what you have on offer.
But how can you make money selling books the easy way? Build a website. The more traffic you can get to a website the more you’re going to sell.
But, What is WWW.BareFootBooks.com and can you work from home and make money selling children’s educational products, storytelling books, craft activities, children’s art, writing competitions, music CDs, and storybook CDs? We need to find out now, let’s take a closer look here.
What is Barefoot Books?
Barefoot Books is both a Multilevel Marketing company and Independent award-winning book publisher for kids and also sells gifts and digital content for children, with a focus on multicultural and eco-friendly titles for ages 0-12.
Barefoot Books creates carefully crafted children’s books, CD’s, and gifts that spark imagination, exploration, and creativity.
Barefoot Books was founded way back in 1992 by Nancy Traversy & Tessa Strickland and has offices in Oxford, England, and Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Since Barefoot Books launched in 1992, they have published more than 400 titles, along with a series of digital videos and a weekly podcast series based on some of their most popular titles.
Barefoot Books has a large community of Ambassadors from which you can purchase Kids Products from; while they’re also available online, through booksellers, Barefoot Books stores, located in: Concord, Mass., Oxford, England, and FAO Schwarz in New York City.
Barefoot Book’s main competitors are Ekidsland, Reach Out and Read, and Willow Bend Morgans.
I also wanted to find social media platforms to help give readers more insight into who Barefoot Books are to which I found Facebook (34.4K Likes) Twitter 16.6K Likes and LinkedIn. These are all very engaging platforms for which you can learn a lot more about the business and get involved deeply.
Barefoot Books industries include E-Commerce Education and Publishing.
Do you enjoy kids’ products while also sporting a common interest alongside your community (getting engaged)? you might want to start working from home selling Kids Barefoot Books Products to make some extra salary, then Read more below to find out how to start.
With the information I have posted thus far the business does look pretty good if you’re also looking to start your own company franchise. Can you make a logo and form a business URL? Try this training to get help with that.
How does Barefoot Books work?
To start selling Barefoot Books products from home, you’re going to need to create an account. You can do this by heading straight over to their website and scrolling to the bottom of their homepage.
I was surprised when I first landed on their site and happy to see everything I needed. The homepage is full of books that can be purchased along with connect, about, blog, and shop buttons in the menu to help you navigate even faster and find what you’re looking for.
You’ll find that when signing up to Barefoot Books they make state that it is free to join, but it’s kind of not as you still have to pay $159.95 (Canada is $199.99). This pays for the new starter kit which testifies to you becoming a registered Ambassador with the firm.
Keep in mind that The starter kit is inclusive of the bestselling titles, catalogs, and other marketing materials (contents subject to change).
Here are the ways you can earn in Barefoot Books:
Kickstart Bonuses – Available for new ambassadors and this comes in 3 tiers:
- Kickstart 1 – You’ll earn a bonus kit of Barefoot Books and gifts worth $150 when you sell $300 personal qualification volume (PQQV) within 30 days from registration.
- Kickstart 2 – Receive a second bonus kit of books and gifts worth $150 from Barefoot Books when you sell a total of $600 PQV within your first 60 days as an ambassador. That’s a total of over $300 in free products if you earn both Kickstart Bonus 1 and 2.
- Kickstart 3 – Achieve Kickstart 2 and sponsor a new Barefoot Books ambassador within your first 60 days to receive a complete business kit, which includes a set of table top display signage, a beautifully branded table runner, Barefoot Books apron, and promotional fliers.
Take a look at some of the following bonuses from which you’ll receive as an Ambassador for Barefoot Books:
- Personal Sales Bonus – Receive a 10% personal sales bonus when you have at least $300 PQV every month. This personal sales bonus is based on the bonus volume of your personal qualifying sales. You’ll earn a 12.5% bonus for every $600 to $999.99 sales, and another 15% bonus when you earn $1,000 or more within a given month.
- Personal Team Bonus – Earn a 4% Personal Team Bonus when you sponsor new team members and mentor them to increase your team’s sales. This bonus is computed after the month ends. You will receive the bonus 10 to 14 business days from the end of the month.
The following are the different ranks for which you can climb to reach higher success:
- Ambassador Sales Leader
- Turquoise Team Leader
- Chartreuse Team Leader
- Amber Team Leader
- Saffron Team Leader
- Crimson Team Leader
- Amethyst Team Leader
Now that you have everything you need to take a good look, it is now up to you to decide on whether you’ll begin Multilevel Marketing or something else.
There is something along the way that can really help you, and this can be found within My go-to-training where you put together a website and learn SEO. SEO is for knowing how to rank a website and get traffic for free from Google.
After looking at Barefoot Books and seeing what they’re like, I can now say that they’re something worth looking into.
Overall, You need a company that respects you, keeps you updated on what’s going on, and gives you full disclosure before and after you join. If this company or any other company you long to work for does not do this, then you must renegotiate who you need to work for, and with this being said, I can give you your first pipeline of employment starting with your own online business. Keep on reading below to get this orchestrated.
Barefoot Books Pros And Cons
- Barefoot Books Offer high quality products
- Barefoot Books is Easier to Sell
- Barefoot Books sports an Impressive Company
- Barefoot Books does not sport much competition
- Barefoot Books Has social media
- Barefoot Books Has an easy to use website
- Barefoot Books Has been around for over 20 years which makes them a long-standing company, and this is what you want when starting out in Marketing and joining a company
- Pay All Your Own Expenses
- Past False Income Claims
- Need to Sign up Friends & Family First
- Gruelling Work Schedule
- MLM business model, and having to do home parties is embarrassing
Learn how to get free traffic from Google and sell any product you want and earn free commissions
There is a great time in internet history happening right now and you have landed on the site that promotes this awesome time.
Are you somebody who is always searching for ways to make money online and have never found a useful source that works?
I can offer you my #1 training right now and showcase a training that should change all of this for you.
Having Everything you need to be successful is important to have but hard to come across. You’ll need to learn skills that make money to turn your career into a profitable one and I want to help you along the way.
Making money online is going to be even easier when you think about what you’re doing and choosing rightfully the best direction yet.
If you’re keen and want more information that explains a little more what I am talking about then read my Wealthy Affiliate Review which shows you the training platform.
Now it’s your turn. Do you have previous experience in selling children’s educational products, storytelling books, craft activities, children’s art, writing competitions, music CDs, and storybook CDs from home? Have you worked or tried working for Barefoot Books before?
Please share in the comments section below.