Hey, everyone, and welcome to another post. This post shows you how to start an online business with no money and what I’m going to show you is going to change everything you think about if you learn how to start an online business now. It’s another point to what I’m saying, my way, this way, is a way that you can start now.
Many other bloggers tell you how to start an online business but leave out many many crucial elements that are what you need. I mean if your going to start an online business you need the whole kit and caboodle.
The whole kit makes up everything from WordPress theme, web hosting, all the way to keyword intent, and then choosing your domain. I mean, unless each blogger who blogs on all this is willing to personally coach you then you’re just not going to be able to do it from within the time frame that you would like.
Why spend years trying to set up your online business up to a point where you’re earning money when you don’t have too. But this is what I’m trying to explain, how will you know you don’t have to if you’re never find out?
I’m here to tell you that I coach anyone and everyone in building their own online businesses and making money online. It’s called affiliate marketing and it’s when you write a review, join an affiliate program, and link to their affiliate links into your content. It’s the affiliate program who let you sell their products, and you do this with you account affiliate links.
What you need to start an online business with no money:
- Laptop computer
- Internet Connection
- Hard work (only in its early stages)
- Affiliate training
- Free Affiliate Coach
This is all you need to start your own online business with no money and no fail.
In this post I’m going to show you step by step how to start your own online business, build a website, and start writing your own content so that you start ranking from within the search engines.
Before we jump into the post, I have to say there are so many ways that people on the internet claim you can make money. Here is a list of what they say:
- Create a website
- Sell your digital content
- Start Freelancing
- Start a home based business from within Multi Level Maketing
- Create a Blog Ads Network
- Be a Social Media Influencer
- Stare down the barrel of PPC
- Be an SEO Consultant
These are all lists that people write about online. If you take out a search term on what I have written here within this title, you will see that they say all this. But none of it is any use to anyone without being shown and trained, people just won’t know what any of it means.
I want to show you right now how you can build a website and start earning money almost right away.
Choosing a niche isn’t the easiest thing in the world and ill admit that now. For the first time when I started I went through a few different niches before I got anywhere. I have to build a niche, do the training and just keep going. In around 15 months I was as good as gold, and now I’m able to build a site and get it ranking within 1 month.
To start the process of choosing your niche first just ask yourself is there anything that you like to do, or do you have any interests that you like to commit to? If so it could be something to invest in. Lets have a look at a deeper way of finding a niche.
There are two ways that you can start blogging, and they are to either:
- Blog for your online entrepreneur journey in helping others build websites
- Blog to further promote an already existing businesses products or services
These two ways just above are the ultimate ways to make money online. Trust me, I used to be broke. I fell out homeless and everything and it was this training that made me into a millionaire. If you want some (then) follow the rest of this post.
The reason you can choose to help others in creating their own online businesses is because you have this training behind you, which is called Wealthy Affiliate. All the hard work they have put into building their training platform and all you have to do is promote them, everything is given to you.
Here is a list of how to choose a product that works for you (to start selling):
- Find related keywords that match an existing product
- Research the markets that relate to those products
- Use Google to type in relevant keywords
- Ask your friends and family what products and services they are interested in
Once you have chosen your niche jump onto the next lesson which is building your website. I will see you there.
Building a website is what everyone thinks can be done in no time. The internet will tell you that you can build a site by simply heading on over to BlueHost and buying a new domain, installing WordPress CMS and that’s it. Let me tell you, building a website that actually works is far different to this.
A website must get traffic to make it of any value even when your not using it to make money. If you build one just for your fans then you will still need them to be able to find your website and content.
You can do this now thanks to this in depth training but it wasn’t always like this. Before you could use state of the art website builders to build your site you have to spend money and ask programmers if they could build your site and add all the Meta Tags. Meta Tags is what makes your website rank. They can be easily added now by absolutely anyone, and because of this building a website and learning affiliate marketing has become so powerful (if you want to make money online).
There are two types of WordPress and the one that we use are calling WordPress.org. The reason why is because you can manually install this with your own hosting. The WordPress.com has its own hosting so with that being said not many people use the other one (WordPress.com).
There are 4 main steps to getting your website on the internet and they are as follows:
- Choose your kind of website – This is important only with the specific training that I’m talking about because it offers you 3 different ways that you can do this and they: Build one with your own bought domain, build one of the free SiteRubix hosting, or lasting moves an existing website to Wealthy Affiliate. In this step, you need to choose which you want to do. When you have chosen the next will need to be done.
- Choose a domain – This has a lot to do with what niche you want to build your website in. People always think that they have to actually choose a niche but they don’t. You can just build a website for everything if you want. When you choose your domain, you want to aim for a keyword because a keyword in a domain name allows the website to also rank naturally for that name without more SEO.
- Choose a website name – This has to do with the name that you choose for your domain but it doesn’t have to match. It can be different. Say you choose a name but the domain name is taken, then that is when you choose a domain that is close to that name and then name the site of the actual name.
- Choose a design for your website – This is when you can choose any of the free themes that WordPress offers. This is what you will use as your starting point. WordPress has so many free themes that should not be a problem in doing. You can also buy themes but you have to have WordPress installed first, which means you need to build your site, install a free theme, and then upload a new theme if you want to make a purchase.
People make posts on this type of stuff and they make the list above into whole posts. This is what happens on the internet, but now time is changing and the technology is being upgraded that much that you don’t have to hardly do anything to make money online.
See what I wrote just above? I made two H2 headings and that was it. You can make money online simply by following those steps and that’s not all. If you do start now you also get me as you coach and mentor where I help you step by step build your website inside this training.
Take this training and learn how to build a website that you will have in the family for years. Your online WordPress website will have you making passive income so that you don’t even have to work a normal job anymore. Being able to quit your jobs because you found affiliate marketing is what makes this training and this post so powerful.