These types of second hand yet selling back to the public stores are so expensive, and yet, they claim not to be. The reason why they are so expensive is because they have people who built the prospect and just want more money. They do anything for money. It not receiving the huge prices, it the fact that they don’t offer any way for people to just buy there stuff.
As long as You research some ways on how to get cheap prices at this firm before you go there, things will definitely be a lot cheaper for you moving forward.
In this guide, I’m going to show you how to get cheaper prices on the products at Restoration Hardware.
1. Put your name on the floor Model List
The reason why each Restoration Hardware firm sell their inventory at marked down slashed prices is because it’s a marketing trick that they sport to get rid of their items. But you already knew that. The truth is, you won’t see these marked down prices everyday. It’s only once every six months or so.
If you are close to a few of these stores and you want something special, the best thing to do is walk straight in there and ask to put you name on their floor model sell-off lists. This will have you there in making sure you have first dibs on that particular product.
2. Use You RH Credit Card the smart way
If you have the RH Credit card you should be aware that they don’t ask for minimum payments or interest back within the first year. This is something that could allow you to spend at the store overall and get everything you need, say for your bedroom or something. With the overall cost there you can use the year to hack back at it without any overheads.
The one thing to be careful about is not taking to long to pay back the card. If you take longer that one year to pay it off, the interest rate jumps from 0% to 25% on whatever is left on your debt.
Another option to definitely take advantage of is how being a RH Credit Card holder makes you an instant member of their RH Rewards program. Their rewards program offers you $25 (in a gift-certificate) for every $500 that you spend at the store. Although it’s not much, it will still be a noticeable value when calculating your debt.
3. Look for Look-Alike Restoration Hardwares
Restoration Hardware is an expensive place and they do have great quality items. This guide will save you a lot of cash, but we still want more.
Here are some other ways that I want to mention here so that you know a wide range as we keep moving forward.
- Use the Resortation Hardware Pinterest to find ideas about more of their store items. You can also use this to invent your own items. I know there are tons of men out there who know how to work and create.
- You can try looking for knock-offs from a range of other stores such as Walmart, and any other big-box store you can think of. There is a Facebook page called Decor Look Alikes which is designed to help people grab deals that look the same as real brand names.
- Try sites like eBay.com or Craigslist to buy the products off people who are getting rid of them for one reason to another.
4. Use RH Flat Shipping Order Process
Restoration Hardware has a set price for items on shipping on 2 categories and they are for furniture and lighting. If you order any of these two products, they’ll only charge you their rate for that which is $199 to have it shipped to wherever you want. What this means is you can buy a ton of stuff and it won’t cost you anymore than that rate.
This technique could come in very handy if you have some family or friends who also want to buy some stuff. You could create a huge order and then split the package when it gets to the destination all for one shipping fee.
5. Spend a day Scoping out all of the RH Outlets
When Restoration Hardware gets an item that is damaged, they have a process where they send all of them out to one of their 17 stores across the US and Canada. Damaged items can be for problems like chips, small grazes, or tears in cushions.
RH has stores across the US and Canada including Colorado, Georgia, Missouri, Pennsylvania, Washington, Texas, New York, Massachusetts, and Wisconsin.
To be the first to know about their special offers, just sign up for emails.
6. Study their Sales Sequence
The way Restoration Hardware works is that they don’t usually have individual sales for items. They tend to sport regular sales cycles. This could mean huge savings if you know when they will be. It’s going to also beat waiting for that particular product you saw to go on special.
The annual sales that they have been typically yearly from Monday to Thursday. The items they include are as follows:
- Friends and Family Event – This is normally the week before Thanksgiving and it allows you to save 20% off everything.
- The New Year Event – This is in the first week of January. You might want to save before it and being just after Christmas could mean needing it (coming in handy) because everyone is low on money again. You save 25-75% on all items in the store.
- Spring Bed and Bath Event – As the name sounds, this offer allows customers to save on Bedroom furniture, linens, bath hardware, and all other bath items. You save 20-50% and it starts normally around the first day of Spring.
Then there are more savings which include categories such as:
- Lighting 60% off
- Rugs 50% off
- Outdoor furniture 20%
To get these specific slashed prices you have to watch out for the Restoration Hardware in-store promotions.
7. Order in-store and receive Free Shipping
When you order in-store on some of the Restoration Hardware items they also give you free shipping. This doesn’t work when you order online or on big pieces of furniture such as couches and lighting. The items that do ship free are towels, bedding, and hardware.