You can find more interesting content here:
- How to make money selling home entertainment units
- How to make money selling lawn mowers
- How to rank for important keywords and outrank your competition
There are so many ways to make money on earth, but when we look at the internet, things become very interesting. Did you know that you can build an online business (website) choose a product as an affiliate, become an affiliate with the business’s and promote that business’s product earning you a percentage of their salary? The reason why not many people know about this isn’t because the Universities will lose too much money, but because most people are just down right childish and extremely immature. I mean, if you know what I’m talking about you would agree that if people found out about affiliate marketing, the internet would be ruined with utter garbage.
But if you are reading this and by the end of this post to find that you’re still interested in making money with affiliate marketing, then head on over to my homepage because the offer I have for you allows you to get me as a free coach and personal mentor. So instead of building a website on your own and starting from scratch by yourself, you are brought into a training platform with over 1.7 million other entrepreneurs where you learn alongside them with me.
When I was a kid growing up,if you I remember my Nan talking about voices and the way to get a job in singing if you were heard with a nice voice. It was around this time that a teacher in Primary school would get the class to stand and sing and then walk around handing out a piece of paper to the ones who obviously had a voice worthy of singing. It was for the state Choir.
If you have ever been told that you do sport a nice or unique voice, then this post will have some interesting facts that could take you somewhere using your talent. In fact there’s now a new work-at-home space emerging on Audiobook narration and Voice overs. This post is going to show you how to start emerging as an audiobook narrator as we continue.
As with any industry, the key to getting on top is to stick at it and focus on the long run. Things are always hard emerging as a start chick but if you don’t quite you’ll find yourself soon ahead of the pack.
Here are some ways how you can start moving into the audiobook narrator scene:
- Start demonstrating with your own voice and microphone recorder
- Practice reading out loud along with speed reading (there’re programs online for speed reading)
- Try small part in acting skits still emerging in character
- Try taking some acting and voice lessons
- Overcome regional accents as this will change the tone of the note
- Practice breathing through your diaphragm until it’s happening naturally
It is a well-known industry fact that we hear of mentions as being done by famous and funny actors who record voice-overs for movies such as The Lion King. When recording a voice over celebrities use their own voice. They are able to perform through a unique combination of oral reading, speaking, and acting.
Voice over actors and artists are used in many different offsets such as Television production, Theater, Radio, Video games, audio book for narration, and Ebooks, along with other certain types.
Voice overs are recorded behind the scenes, which is also known as “offset” or “off camera” (At the back of the Studio).
There are many ways that you can control the way in which you start recording your Audio Books. The way in which you work whether you proceed to become a full-time worker or whether you just want to have some fun with is what determines what sort of equipment you need and whether you keep that type of stuff.
One of the main ways that people work their script is by renting out studio time in one’s basement. If you know anyone who sports their own studio start by asking them to see what they foretell.
Studios charge by the hour and can be very expensive, so with that in mind I recommend the following where it will get you in a better direction.
Purchase of borrow the following Computers and accessories and save money:
- Smartphone – You will need a smartphone so you can download the apps related to this industry which can come in handy at a later date.
- Laptop or Desktop – This is one of the leading items that you need to work-from-home, you’ll also use this for invoicing, managing scripts or schedules, checking your emails, and tracking clients.
- Microphone – You obviously need one of these, a voice over mic.
- Microphone Stand – A microphone stand is going to let you talk and voice record without having to use your hands.
- Studio Headphones – When you purchase these headphones, try to get a good pair that which don’t pick up any background noise.
- Pop Filters – The pop filters help the sound of popping when you first get connected. They are for the microphone and look like a round plate or bowl.
- Recording Software – There are free audio software online where you can play to resound with the noise of your own voice. Try using the Audacity.
I personally coach and mentor people to pick a niche and building their website based on what they want to do. Once you have fully thought about what you want to do I highly recommend sticking around on this website if you haven’t already built an online business all because of the fact that I offer over-the-shoulder free coaching, and this sort of help boosts one ten fold into a career they can trust.
There are also websites where you can list your services and we’ll get into that next.
By doing a quick search online you’ll find many of the Freelance bidding websites performing (or advertising) Career professionals with skills such as Voice Over Sounds on platforms such as Freelancer, Fiverr, Guru.com, and Upwork.
Here are three main websites main sites that showcase these types of professions and they are:
- Voicebunny.com – VoiceBunny is an online platform that showcases the voice over talent opportunities where you can describe yourself as being through several different venues such as movie trailers, video games, presentations, and more.
- ACX.com – This online platform offers some pretty great opportunities as to where professional authors look or seek out those who can do a voice over session for their own businesses such as audio books or ebooks. What makes this site a little better than some others is the simple search tool they sport. Not only can you find your own desires, but the author also offers specific elements to their offer such as royalties and the chance to be seen on Social Media for your work through the author’s connections. Also, notes that this site doesn’t take people who are not industry experts at voice over opportunities.
- Voices.com – This website is one that is probably going to be up there with one’s such as ACX. Voices.com was Co-founded by Stephanie Ciccarelli who has been trained in Piano, Musical Theater, and Voice. The platform offers Job Postings, Free and helpful Advice on Voice Overs, both Ebooks and Audiobooks and more.
As mentioned earlier, everything takes time to produce wonderful results and this is just another one of those opportunities. This opportunity should start off as a work-from-home based business where you build a website and produce wonderful pieces of content to it.
With regard to earning money, you need to have skills in this area for higher-paid salaries.
The going rate on sites such as Fiverr and Freelance bidding sites is something like $20 to $33 per hour. Now, to make this type of money you will need to have at least 3 to four years experience behind you unless you have your own online business where people click on your affiliate links earning you a commission. This is something a little bit different but can be the same depending on how you have your site set up.
I mentioned earlier that if you didn’t fit being qualified enough for this gig just at the moment (or if you want something out of this world huge) and you still want to make money online, I want you to read my Wealthy Affiliate review as this shows you the platform in which I coach other affiliate start-ups in becoming online entrepreneurs.