International Living Magazine Review
This is my International Living Review. Find out if International Living is legit or not with top-rated insights with this in depth review. There are so many reasons to be making online, and the fact that you’re here and searching for it now means you’re happy and determined. I want to tell you that I have wanted to make money online for the last 18 months, and building my own website was the best route possible for me and for anyone associated within this niche. There are many different niches that you can get into, but the MMO niche is the one to look at as it provides so much content for people who are also trying to make money online.
But what is InternationalLiving.com, and how can they help you make a long-term path to success online? If you want to sell content or should I say write content and then sell it, that is what this site offers. You can get paid by this site to type up some quality content and they will pay you to give it to them. However, this is the number one path to failure within the online world because content is the lifeblood of the internet. Without reviews on your website or the International Living website, they won’t rank. None of them will; and with no content ranking within the search, it means no one is making money. My whole point here is that you should never sell written content. Freelancing was only ever meant for web designers who actually know how to edit a site with code. We don’t need to code anymore to build websites and make money and to check this out for yourself, I want you to start your website now and begin to rank the content you create for your own online business.
For people who wish to escape not earning enough money and have been looking for something that will create them a better way to earn more money, then what I have is for you: $12,000 For Christmas 2019 (+ Actionable Advice). The latter is on going of what each member is earning inside the platform. All you have to do is start your membership and it will all been shown to you. I’ll also coach you for free!
What is International Living Magazine?
International Living is an online magazine website that was founded by Bill Bonner all the way back in 1979. Very long time for a business, isn’t it? InternationalLiving.com has kept growing ever since their inception online and now sport locations worldwide. International Living also offers daily insights into hotspots around the globe in our free e-letter, IL Postcards. Read about the destinations you want to know more about…and some you may not have heard of yet. International Living-offers conferences, and events, real estate services, local contacts in some of the world’s most popular destinations, advice from people just like you who have already done what you’ve only ever dreamed about, an online bookstore of special reports and essential guides, other subscriptions and valuable VIP services…in short, everything you need to know to start your new life abroad. As of September 2020, International Living sports over 489K Likes on Facebook and over 9.9K Users within their Twitter. We can pretty much see with their social aspects that International Living is among some of the most regarded site online, and with this extra part to their business, users can also grab that extra support as they browse their own Facebook or Twitter timelines.
There are so many better ways to make money online, and searching around online will only provide you with a good experience. But to get to the main way that produces a real and steady income is by looking for sites that offer free coaching on affiliate marketing. Just take a look at what some people are making by taking the recommended training such as: $5k per month is possible – Follow the training and you’ll get results and on the inside I will coach you freely!
How does International Living Magazine work?
To get started writing for the International Living website is as easy as typing into the search engines ‘How to begin writing for International Living website” and the first result should appear to which you’re to click on and head into the website with the page. Once you head in, you’ll see that there is only one page that explains a little on how they work and what they offer. If you want to read through this information a little more you can do that or if you just want to talk business with them that is possible also. Let’s now check out what they offer and what types of opportunities you have to write for this site below:
- Earn $75 to $400+ per original article, freelance writing for International Living, which provides in-depth information on moving or retiring overseas, making money, saving money, and learning all the ins and outs of buying property abroad.
- Daily Postcards topics:
- Your experiences overseas.
- What are the most important things you can tell someone about your life in another country?
- Your journey to your overseas home.
- How and why you chose your new retirement destination.
- How your life has changed for the better.
- What it is that you love about the place you now live in.
- The magnificent home you have bought or built.
- The cost of living where you are.
- The rich culture of your new hometown.
- The warm and friendly community.
- Low-cost healthcare and dental care.
- Your discovery of secret slices of paradise.
- How you sold everything you owned to roam the world.
- Pay rate: $75, including any photos you may wish to include (not required).
- Five hundred to 600 words.
- 500,000 readers.
- International Living Magazine:
- Your story
- Interview of an individual or couple living the dream
- How-to tips, money-saving ideas, ways to prep for a move, or adjust to a new life
- Health care:
- Do you have a first-person account from somebody who has just benefited from health care abroad?
- How-to piece about insurance or special facilities available overseas.
- “Discretion Required”:
- What was the last slightly illegal thing you did?
- Tell readers not only how to do something, but give them an insight into the local culture.
- One hundred fifty to 200 words.
- Pay rates:
- 850 words: $250
- 1,600 words: $400
- Photographs: $50 for one-time use (you retain the rights)
- Fund Your Life Daily e-letter: $75 (500 to 700 words)
- The Savvy Retiree: $400
- Earnings paid upon publication.
- Rights bought: All rights.
- Employees: 11-50 (est. 1979) (International Living Magazine on LinkedIn)
- Earnings per word: Up to 29¢+
After searching their site to see if they offer any way that you can promote them and get paid, but couldn’t find anything. I was going to mention this as well as another way to make some extra money, although being an affiliate is a full-time option. I want anyone reading this now to keep reading until the end if you’re interested in writing full time and making a full-time income from your own online business.
Now that I have fully finished my International Living Magazine Review, I can fully conclude that this site is legitimate and whoever wants to write for this site can do so and make some small money. But if you want to learn how to make serious money and build a serious investment then please keep reading as I want to offer this to you below.
Pros And Cons About International Living Magazine
- International Living Magazine offers a good way to make some extra money
- International Living Magazine is a long-standing online business
- International Living Magazine has a large amount of traffic to their site, which means you’ll get more people reading your content
- International Living Magazine also offers social aspects to their option, which means you can check on them just like you would your own Facebook or Twitter.
- The only issue here is that when you write content for somebody else’s website, you ruin your own life and not theirs. Writing for another website and not your own was misrepresented, as this was only for web designers and not writers. Both designing and writing are two different things to which one with another do not mix. Content is the most valued resource online, and selling it for 100 dollars and a one time price is honestly ripping yourself off for the long haul.
Start your own online business with a large community and get the support you need to publish your own content to your own site
Anyone can now build a website, unlike only a few years back. Back in 2005 a special training developed which showed people how to use WordPress (A done for you blogging platform) where they could think of a name and build an online business for themselves. When I think of business I think smart successful people and not just someone who has never even boasted a job before. As sad as this is, it’s true. Even if you have never had a job before, you can now build a website and make tons of money because the training is about. I want you to begin your journey and stop selling the content you create for a one time price. I will coach you for free on the inside, so I look forward to seeing you in there.
Now it’s your turn. Do you have previous experience in Freelance Writing? Have you worked for International Living before?
Please share in the comments section below.