In today’s day and age, it is important that people learn about the different ways they can both save and make money in the world. Why is this so critical? Because money is limited and its obvious that the society we live in doesn’t have much money circulating, percolating.
To take your life to the very next stage, you can start a training that taught me how to make money online.
I coach people for free, and this is what makes this whole ordeal stand out and look appealing.
People reading this can keep shopping and make little bits back, or they can make thousands by the month just by writing articles and linking to products from sites like Shopback.
Product Name: Shopback
Owner: Henry Chan & Joel Leong
Overall Rating: 27/100
What Is Shopback?
ShopBack is a website and app that gives shoppers up to 30% cashback at more than 1300 of Australia’s most popular online stores including The Iconic, eBay, Myer, Amazon, Booking.com and David Jones.
How Does Shopback Work?
Shopback is basically a huge affiliate website that has created affiliated accounts with all different shopping platforms and get paid every time they spend money there.
Makes sense for Shopback to create a way for themselves to recruit members to help buy stuff, and this is what they do.
Every time a Shopback member spends money at one of their stores, Shopback earns a commission, and you get some of that earnings.
Just log into your Shopback account and click through to your favourite online store to start earning cashback!
Main Menu –
- Earn More – This is signing people in, so they can start earning cashback on items they purchase
- How Shopback Works
- Upsized Cashback Deals
- Product Comparison tables
- In-Store Cashback
- Flash Sales (Additional 30% earned back to you)
- Chrome extension download for Google Chrome and Firefox
- Shopback.com.au (Website) & Shopback (App) both Available to make easy finds when out and about.
Categories include –
- Mobile Phones & Tablets
- Computer & Laptops
- TVs & Home Appliances
- Health & Beauty
- Food & Alcohol
- Home & Living
- Kids & Babies
- Music, Books & Gifts
- Sports, Outdoors & Travel
A list of shopping platforms they use are –
- Uber Eats
- Harvey Norman
- Chemist Warehouse
- The Iconic
- JB Hi-fi
Withdraw your earnings into PayPal or bank accounts. Some of the banks they transfer to are –
- Metro bank
- China Bank
- East West Bank
- Security Bank
When can you withdraw your ShopBack earnings? Take note of the following:
- The minimum withdrawal amount in the Philippines is PHP 200.00. This means you need to have an Available Balance of PHP 200.00 in your ShopBack earnings before you can request a withdrawal.
- Only those confirmed earnings (in the “Available Balance”) can be withdrawn. Unconfirmed earnings (in “Pending Earnings”) are still under validation and need to be confirmed and moved to “Available Balance” before they can be withdrawn.
- Withdrawal requests are processed and deposited to the selected account within 7-14 working days. According to ShopBack, they do not charge a withdrawal processing or service fee. Members can monitor their withdrawal requests under the “Withdrawal History” section. Ongoing withdrawal requests are marked as “Processing” while successful withdrawals sent to the member’s bank or PayPal or G-Cash account are tagged “Paid”.
Unfortunately, Shopback warns that earnings expire if the member’s account remains inactive, that is, no successful transactions were made through ShopBack for a period of one (1) year. Given that, make sure you use ShopBack to earn cash rebates before the expiration date or, better yet, withdraw your earnings ASAP!
Is Shopback safe? Yes. Shopback.com.au is one of the biggest cashback platforms in the world right now.
Is Shopback a safe platform to give away your private details? Yes. There is no problem with putting your details into their system in order to get paid.
Does Shopback put forth a reliable essence when looking to earn? Yes. Shopback offers over 1500 brands that you can shop with to get cashback and save on items.
Does Shopback have any bad reviews online? Not really. There was one that said somebody did not get what they wanted, but I think it was a mistake.
Would you recommend Shopback to a friend or relative? Yes.
Pros & Cons
What’s to like –
- It doesn’t have any bad reviews
- It is easy to use
- It is successful
- It offers an app as well as website
- Free to sign up
- Promotional Cash Back, sometimes offers over 40%
- Rewards and other perks
- Massive range of cash back offers
What’s not to like –
- Can take up to 60 days to be paid cash back
- Another ‘thing’ to sign up to and have your details in
- Can tempt you to splurge unnecessarily
- Won’t have cash back offers for everything
- Earning cashback on things you buy isn’t all that it’s made out to be. I mean, would you honestly sit there wanting to go on this site just because you want to make some money back?
- There are better ways to earn money online that doesn’t include shopping.
There are so many different ways to make money shopping, but when you start getting into selling products that you don’t own, that’s when the fun starts happening.
Just the same as what Shopback is doing, they have signed up to many different platforms to sell their products (the products of the businesses they signed up to). The way, they made a profile basement for their website, and now they get their “readers” to shop instead of them. It’s not a bad way to do it.
It’s basically just a big advertisement to say “Hey, get paid to shop” and it’s meant to sound awesome!
Here are some other well-known platforms that do this –
But if you don’t want to leave here, then why not start my free coaching? The links above are not connected to any reviews, they just take you straight to the site. This way is a bit harder to learn about, therefore you may try avoiding.
Shopback has been a pretty good platform to review. ShopBack offers different ways that members can interact with their offerings and doesn’t seem to be late with paying people their dues. Shopback has the “landline” at Shopback.com.au, and they also sport the Shopback app for easy goings.
However, we came here to earn money, and the money people shall earn according to Shopback is limited.
If people want to earn more money, It’s important to learn about real ways that make this happen, such as affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing is how you can start working for yourself and make money by sitting at home writing articles. I can coach you freely if that is what you’d like!