There are so many different ways to make money online, and DonkeyMails is just another one of them.
But how much are you expecting to make online? If you agree that you’ll make $20 a month from this work, would that satisfy you? From what I understand, most people earn around $2 per month.
But this isn’t the case for what we proceed it to be.
Many people also come to learn. They believe that by being there, and sporting the right work and attitude, they will learn ways that will enhance their online presence for the future of online marketing.
I believe that by taking these aspects, people will learn the truth behind these works and become something better than $2 per month.
Product Name: DonkeyMails
Owner: Mr. Sebas Broekhof
Overall Rating: 5/100
What Is DonkeyMails?
Launched in February 2005. One of the trusted paid to read email program that has been around a long time. You can also earn by paid to click, surf, signup etc.
By looking at the site from the front end, it looks packed with a variety of things to focus on. The amount of free offers is memorising.
If figuring out what surveys to take is something that interests you, then this site may be able to help you. But for people who really want to change their lives and earn bigger amounts of currency, then start my #1 recommended training program and I will coach you for free.
How Does DonkeyMails Work?
DonkeyMails is a survey panel and publishing site. It brings to parties together and clearly shows this on their homepage. With two columns, it says, Advertisers Receive:
Members: Receive only the advertising that Interests You –
- FREE Membership
- Use your Cash and points for advertising!!
- Manual Surf with Cash and Credit prizes (win up to $25 Cash!)
- Earn extra money playing games
- High Rewarding USA/Search Country Signup Offers!
- Earn Cash Reading Our Daily emails
- Get Paid for Clicking on ads
- Get Paid for sign-ups more than $250 to earn + Daily New offers!
- Upgrade starting at only $19.99
- Get Paid To Promote, $0.50 per 1,000 Credits!
- Donkeymails is an ad only website!!
For Advertisers, it says:
Advertisers Reach your target audience when it really matters –
- Different Payment options include Payeer, BitCoin and many other coins,
- The most cost-effective advertising include great package deals
- Prices starting at only 1 Dollar
- More than 10 different options to advertise!
- Option to pay in Euro or GBP
- Targeted Advertising possible to all countries worldwide
- Always Great Special Offers with High Discounts available
- Subscription deals for weekly and Monthly advertising
- Always Guaranteed Click thru on your PTC-ads
- Advertise to 100% double-opt in membership
- Don’t pay for visitors you don’t get!
- Absolutely no Spam!
- Bulk campaigns are possible, contact is for questions!
- We can personalise your ad, so it isn’t the 13th out of a dozen
Just log into your DonkeyMails account and click through to your favourite survey
How to register in DonkeyMails:
1st: Sign up at http://www.donkeymails.com
2nd: Go to “Sign Up” section and enter your email
3rd: Confirm your email and enter your account information, such is your password and your username.
Key Features –
- Ads: PTC and PTR ads
- Avg. Earning: Per ad starts from click rate $0.001 – $0.0025
- Minimum Payout: No minimum payout
- Payment methods: PayPal or Payza (AlertPay)
- Get paid: To promote and earn up to $0.50 per 1000 hits
- Referrals: 5 level referral program (earn 10%/5%/3%/2%/1%)
Paid to Read (PTR) –
DonkeyMails first idea was to be the best PTR service out there. And they still are!
By signing up with your email, every day you will get a lower limit of 4 emails into your inbox. Their value will fluctuate between $0.025 and $0.01!
Paid to Click –
Yes, DonkeyMails is not just a PTR employment company, but also a PTC panel. In the section called Paid2Click you’ll find the ads, just like in any other PTC like ClixSense or NeoBux. PTC is one of my favourite sections of DonkeyMails, because the ads you are going to find here will pay you from 0.01 cents up to 0.25 cents! And trust me, every day you will get more than 50 ads warranted as a non-upgraded member!
Paid to Promote –
If you are a CashNHits user, you might be acquainted with this. But if you are not, I will shortly explain it to you. Every time a person sees that link, you will get paid up to 1 credit. For every 1000 credits you will get $0.50, so one it is worth $0.0005, that’s the one-half of what you get paid to click an ad on ClixSense or NeoBux, so imagine as much money can be done from this. You can advertise this link on any traffic exchanger such as EasyHits4U or Vasthits!
Paid to Sign Up –
This is the section you will most love. Why? Because of signing up on a variety of websites, DonkeyMails will pay you from $0.10 up to $1!
That’s a lot of money considering you only need a few seconds to sign up on a PTC, for example.
Traffic exchange + earn money –
You may know Vast-hits, EasyHits4U, etc… they’re traffic exchanges, just give them the URL you want to promote, and in return you have to surf other member’s sites. DonkeyMails include that feature too! And with an exchange rate of 2:1! But not only that, while you surf, you will also be given random cash prizes. Every day, more than $25 are earned by surfing.
Point to Click –
DonkeyMails has 4 currencies: Dollars ($USD), Credits (PTP), credits (from surfing) and finally POINTS! By clicking this section’s ads, you will be given points. When you accumulate a certain number of points, you can exchange them into banner impressions, PTC ads or even upgrade your Account!
5 Referral levels of commission under you –
- Level 1 – 10%
- Level 2 – 5%
- Level 3 – 3% Level 4 – 2%
- Level 5 – 1%
Only 10% activity required for Referral earnings
Is DonkeyMails safe? DonkeyMails is a legit PTC Site.
Does DonkeyMails have payment proof? There seems to be some type of payment proof on this website.
Is it easy to cash out? Yes. It is fairly simple to cashout since they have PayPal.
Is DonkeyMails a real and honest way to earn money online? A PTC Site is not highly recommended for earning purposes. For earning real money online, I recommend affiliate marketing.
Does DonkeyMails have any bad reviews? No. From what I have seen online, there are no bad reviews.
Does DonkeyMails have an app? No; They don’t offer an app.
Would you recommend DonkeyMails to a friend or relative? No. I don’t recommend PTC sites because they’re dodgy and don’t pay real amounts of money.
Pros & Cons
What’s to like –
- It offers different ways to get paid
- It offers a variety of ways to earn money
- Signing up is effortless
- It doesn’t have any bad reviews
What’s not to like –
- It is a Ptc Site
- The payment opportunity is not worth it
- It is overhyped and not recommended by anyone
Me, Personally, I don’t like recommending PTC Sites because you never know who is behind them. However, there are some bloggers who write in depth lists on a bunch of these sites, so you can check one out here:
From the front end of DonkeyMails, it looks really nourishing. But this doesn’t mean that it is. When you start blogging, it gives you a chance to really begin learning what is a good way to go and what isn’t.
If you came to this review to learn how to make money, then you’ll probably be a bit downcast, since ptc sites don’t pay stuff all.
Check out what I say you do…
My strategy has a few simple steps –
- Choose your niche (audience)
- Find what people search on the internet (keywords)
- Create helpful content
- Recommend quality products and earn a commission per sale.
To join me in building your online business, take this training and I will greet you inside!