There are so many ways and reasons to start considering building yourself an online income, but where should one start?
Most of the time people tend to start with a small survey, GPT, and Game website, as these only pay small amounts.
When somebody continues to complete tasks online that are only paying approximately $1-2, do you think they keep moving forward with this offer? Personally, I don’t think so.
I personally think that most people find, along the way, real ways to earn money, and they go for it when they come across it.
What if I said I know a way where you can make money writing content and selling it online? This would be a little different? Never sell your written content online as it is the firm basis for a website, a passive income solution guaranteed to create you long term success.
Having tried everything there is to try, I want you to take this course and allow me to show you a few different things. It doesn’t cost you a cent!
Product Name: Bananatic
Overall Rating: 69/100
What Is Bananatic?
Bananatic is an online games playing website that pays people to compete in different but associated tasks within the gaming sector. Tasks to be completed range from surveys to writing short reviews on the games you play.
On the Bananatic website homepage, they claim to have paid out over $503, 952.
How Does Bananatic Work?
Bananatic builds revenue as a company in many different forms. The main way is by ad revenue, which is when people go to their website and click on ads showing.
When people click on their ads, it allows them to pay their members for the different jobs they complete.
To learn more about everything this platform has to offer, Just log into your Bananatic account and click through to your favourite online games.
Key Features –
- Tasks – Game quests, Tasks from sponsors, Install apps, Watching videos, Cashback
- Cashout Solutions – PayPal, Paysafecard, Gift Card
- Cashout Threshold –
- 5 bananas (500 bananas = 1EUR= $1)
- Some Advantages Bananatic combines both pleasure with benefits
- Easy registration, User-friendly website
- All countries are accepted
- Language – English
How To Earn Bananas –
- Game quests – This is the main way to earn bananas. You choose from a list of games the one you like, and you must complete these quests. Usually, the first quest is to register on the game’s website and complete an easy task. The reward is different for each game.
- Purchase bananas – You have this option too. 1000 bananas cost $2.
- Adverts – This is a list of third-party websites in which you can complete simple tasks and earn some money. The tasks can include anything—for example, surveys, cashback, playing games, watching videos, etc. You can find these third-party sites on most GPT sites.
- Fun zone – A list of games you can play on the site of Bananatic. They are free games. You earn bananas by clicking ads and achieve higher levels.
- Cashback – Some sites on the internet can buy something you want and earn a few bananas in exchange.
- Recommend – This is the referral system. You earn 10% for every banana your referrals earn for 300 days. Also, you get 25 bananas and 25 exp points for every active referral.
- Download – You need the app to use this option. You earn a few bananas for each app you download.
- Social media – On this option, you can earn exp. to like, follow, or share the social media accounts of Bananatic.
- Level of experience – Do simple tasks to earn exp.
- Bananapedia – You get paid to write or create videos. The rewards are not anything great. If you are interested in writing, you can check my top way to make money online.
- Banana TV – You collect bananas by watching short videos.
Withdraw Bananatic Earnings with the following avenues –
- Games currency
- Games & Prepaids
- Digital keys
- Steam Wallet
- Characters creator
- CS:GO Skins
- Gift Card House
Referral Program includes –
For each referral that you manage to redirect to Bananatic and then registers to the platform. You will be credited with 25 bananas + 25 XP.
For the next 300 days, you will receive 10% on all the bananas collected from each active referral.
Compete against other Bananatic members. Whoever climbs on top of the podium with the most referrals each month gets a big bonus reward. 1st = 5000 bananas | 2nd = 2500 bananas | 3rd = 1000 bananas.
Purchasing Bananatic –
If you want to purchase bananas, you can do so safely via –
- G2A Wallet.
- Bank Transfer via Skrill.
- Bitcoin via Bitbay.
- 50 bananas costs = 10¢ | Then goes up in intervals of 100 bananas = 20¢
- E.g., 350 = $0.70
Is Bananatic safe? Yes. I read a number of different reviews for this website, and none of them said anything out of the ordinary.
Does Bananatic have payment proof? Yes. You can read this blog to see payment proof.
Is it easy to cash out? Yes. It is easy and there are a number of options.
Is Bananatic a real and honest way to earn money online? Yes. Just because it is a gaming website doesn’t mean it’s utterly and completely useless.
Does Bananatic have any bad reviews? No. Most blogs I read didn’t say anything bad about it.
Does Bananatic have an app? Yes. Bananatic is on Google Play.
Would you recommend Bananatic to a friend or relative? No, probably not. There isn’t enough going for this site that would make me want to recommend it, even though I am an affiliate (not of Bananatic) and do this for income. I would rather tell people about real ways to earn, such as blogging.
Pros & Cons
What’s to like –
- Is a reliable source to earn money online
- Doesn’t sport any ill-gotten or public reviews online
- Offers a variety of ways to withdraw your earnings
- Very easy registration process
- Has a mobile app you can use to work on offers
What’s not to like –
- It is a gaming review and earn site which is not highly recommended if at all. Games are a very uncommendable because they deceive the person by making them sleep.
- Low earning potential
- A bit time-consuming
- It doesn’t offer a real way to earn money online.
Even though I don’t highly recommend earning money by playing an online game, there are different offers happening online and around you.
Check out –
Bananatic is a pretty valuable website, and I even noticed another blog say it was worth over $90K. Can you imagine if your website was worth this much? What would you do? You need to think about if you built the website because this is where the key lay bare.
If you create a website and watch it grow to a stage of relevance ad profitable, then you have the knowledge you need to make it keep happening.
Websites are the coolest things you can get, and you came here to make money? I personally don’t call making a few dollars each month earning money online. It just isn’t.
If you want to learn how to make serious money, then start with my free guide and I will show you how to be rich.
My strategy has a few simple steps –
- Choose your niche (audience)
- Find what people search on the internet (keywords)
- Create helpful content
- Recommend quality products and earn a commission per sale
If you like what you see, then we should get along quite nicely!